Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- giftie - 2012-01-13

pfunguy Wrote:Thanks for your reply giftie.My another problem is hte script play intro , trailer but not main movie in hte version 1.0.46.
but in new version 2.0.53 hte script totally failed because it didn't play anything.
please help me.
pastebin url
http://pastebin.com/9sNgwnqx

1.0.46 will not work on pre-Eden(at all)

I will be changing the script a little that might fix this. Not sure though.. The script really was intended for streamed(from Apple Trailers) or Locally stored trailers, not using the YouTube Addon.

- giftie - 2012-01-13

smurff33 Wrote:Thanks again for your reply,

I have got my folder setup as follows, the Z drive is my NAS drive whch i have created an XBMC folder as shown below:-

Z:/XBMC/Cinema/Video/MovieTheatreIntro/Intro.mp4 (does it make a difference thats its mp4 format)

It still does not seem to work, it plays my trailors but nothing alse, i have the above folder structure saved on my NAS drive does this make a difference, should i have have it read from my C drive?

How do i create a debug log of whats happening or not in my case and use pastebin to post here so you can see?

Personnally I would stay away from mapping drives to Z: as this has caused problems in the past(Not sure if they have fixed the internal mapping yet) I could tell from the debug log...

follow the instructions here for a debug log: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=664142&postcount=3

- Martijn - 2012-01-13

FYI

For everybody who wants to use remote shares in settings:
Go to the XBMC 'filemanager'. Add that same remote share there as a source.
Now you should be able to set it in settings.

features function - pfunguy - 2012-01-16

on transparancy skin feature function works sucessfully.
but on other skin ( joggler,back row) feature function failure.
please help.

- giftie - 2012-01-16

pfunguy Wrote:on transparancy skin feature function works sucessfully.
but on other skin ( joggler,back row) feature function failure.
please help.

I don't really understand what you mean.. Do you mean the function that causes the script to wait and run multiple features presentations?

- debennett2 - 2012-01-16

giftie Wrote:No problem, I like it when the script is not at fault Smile

Also the other problem you had(skipping audio videos) is now fixed in the master.

I'm having the same issue in Eden Beta where I select the Cinema button and it comes up with a dialogue with the movie name again and when I select that, it just plays the movie....I'm guessing this is all fixed in the master? When will they have a windows build available? I'd really like to see this working.....been 6 years coming in me actually using xbmc on my production machine so I'm anxious to have it running properly.

Thanks!

Dan

- giftie - 2012-01-16

debennett2 Wrote:I'm having the same issue in Eden Beta where I select the Cinema button and it comes up with a dialogue with the movie name again and when I select that, it just plays the movie....I'm guessing this is all fixed in the master? When will they have a windows build available? I'd really like to see this working.....been 6 years coming in me actually using xbmc on my production machine so I'm anxious to have it running properly.

Thanks!

Dan

What skin are you using?

- debennett2 - 2012-01-17

giftie Wrote:What skin are you using?

Default. Actually it seems that hittong my custom button is pulling up movies with the same actor? If I hit back, there is SOME functionality. Things are ttrying to play. Not sure what's going on here.

- giftie - 2012-01-17

debennett2 Wrote:Default. Actually it seems that hittong my custom button is pulling up movies with the same actor? If I hit back, there is SOME functionality. Things are ttrying to play. Not sure what's going on here.

Confluence(default skin in XBMC) doesn't have built in support for Cinema Experience.

- pfunguy - 2012-01-17

giftie Wrote:I don't really understand what you mean.. Do you mean the function that causes the script to wait and run multiple features presentations?

my question about run multiple features presentations.
not work on other skin except transparancy.

- giftie - 2012-01-17

pfunguy Wrote:my question about run multiple features presentations.
not work on other skin except transparancy.

Not every skin has the ability to trigger the multiple feature aspect of Cinema Experience.

The Following skins do have it:
Aeon MQ3
Transparency!

I don`t know if any others do, it is a skin developer's choice to include the feature.

- pfunguy - 2012-01-17

giftie Wrote:Not every skin has the ability to trigger the multiple feature aspect of Cinema Experience.

The Following skins do have it:
Aeon MQ3
Transparency!

I don`t know if any others do, it is a skin developer's choice to include the feature.

i have Aeon MQ3 skin.
How to work multiple feature function on above skin?
please help.

- giftie - 2012-01-17

pfunguy Wrote:i have Aeon MQ3 skin.
How to work multiple feature function on above skin?
please help.

Go into Settings -> Skin Settings - > Shortcuts/Backdrops -> Movies then press down to bring up the sub menu scroll until you see Cinema Ex which will probably have a red bar underneath it. select it. then Activate it. It then will show up in the sub menu of the Movies tab.

- debennett2 - 2012-01-17

giftie Wrote:Confluence(default skin in XBMC) doesn't have built in support for Cinema Experience.

I understand however I put the button in the xml file and it does show up....Shouldn't the button be enough?

- giftie - 2012-01-18

debennett2 Wrote:I understand however I put the button in the xml file and it does show up....Shouldn't the button be enough?

I really wanted to know if I had to chase down a skin developer to fix their skin. You need to change the button id #. I have a feeling you have it as "13" where it needs to be changed. Change it to "49" should fix your problem.