Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Skank - 2013-05-29

Giftie, how far are you with 3d integration? Am i wrong if i'm thinking that you were working on it Wink ?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-29

(2013-05-29, 07:43)Skank Wrote: Giftie, how far are you with 3d integration? Am i wrong if i'm thinking that you were working on it Wink ?

It's being worked on... Click here for Proof

It is still a ways away before it will be included...

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Skank - 2013-05-29

ah i see !
Cool !

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - shaktoo - 2013-05-29

(2013-05-29, 08:59)giftie Wrote:
(2013-05-29, 07:43)Skank Wrote: Giftie, how far are you with 3d integration? Am i wrong if i'm thinking that you were working on it Wink ?

It's being worked on... Click here for Proof

It is still a ways away before it will be included...

best news so far !

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Owel - 2013-05-29

Hey, i just wanted to test this Addon.
i want to use it for home automation.

I installed it and wanted to add the .py to userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts
but there is not such a directory ?!

can you help?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-30

The userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts folder gets created either after you restart XBMC or Disable then Re-Enable Cinema Experience in the Addon Settings. This is because there is a service script that runs, but XBMC does not start it after it installs Cinema Experience. Once you do one of the above, the script will copy the basic home_automation.py script over to the folder. If you are going to use the one I have provided for Event Ghost, just copy it over the one that is there...

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Owel - 2013-05-30

I've already restarted XBMC serval times.
No folder was created, so i created them myself. But that isn't working either.
So i try as you suggested to dis- and reable the addon

Edit: Ok i tried it, No script was created, any suggestions?
Do you need more infos or logs?
If yes please tell me also how to create these.

Regards Owel

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-30

(2013-05-30, 21:02)Owel Wrote: I've already restarted XBMC serval times.
No folder was created, so i created them myself. But that isn't working either.
So i try as you suggested to dis- and reable the addon

What OS are you using? Post a debug log as well if disabling/enabling doesn't work.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Owel - 2013-05-30

Ok i tried it, No script was created, any suggestions?
Can you tell me how to create the debug log?

The OS i'm using is Win7 64Bit
XBMC: Frodo 12.0

Regards Owel

Ok I've found the Error.

The HA script is not installed in the installation folder, but in \Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.cinema.experience\ha_scripts

But the Event is not forwarded to EG. But i will look at the Debug log (found also the Debug option)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - KevinMyhre - 2013-05-30

Hey everyone. I'm new to this board and had a question. I installed XBMC and Cinema Experience a few days ago and love it. I've got everything up and running fine and all of my videos and slides are working. Thank you all for the hard work making all of these. The question I had was while the slides are playing the majority of the times it kicks out of the slides after a little while and shows the audio visualizer with the music I have cued up for the slides. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. I have the audio files stored in an "Other" folder inside the main audio folder. I'm running all of this on a Mac Pro running OS X version 10.8.3. I'm completely new to this so if you want a debug report you'll have to tell me how to do it lol. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-31

(2013-05-30, 21:31)Owel Wrote: Ok I've found the Error.

The HA script is not installed in the installation folder, but in \Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.cinema.experience\ha_scripts

But the Event is not forwarded to EG. But i will look at the Debug log (found also the Debug option)

Do you have XBMC Event Receiver set up correctly in EventGhost?

XBMC Host IP: IP of your XBMC Box
XBMC HTTP Port: This should not matter as this is not used in XBMC anymore
XBMC Broadcast IP: 255.255.255.255 <- Important
UPD Port: 8278 <- Important
Respond to Self Broadcast: Make sure this is checked if your EventGhost server and XBMC are on the same Computer
Payload Delimiter: <b></b> <- leave as default

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - KevinMyhre - 2013-05-31

Okay I finally figured out how to see my log file. I guess with the new OSX they hid the library folder. Anyways the only errors I'm seeing is 00:09:11 T:2895882792 ERROR: CCoreAudioDevice::SupportsMixing: Device mixing support : 'No'. and T:2895882792 ERROR: Control 201 in window 11112 has been asked to focus, but it can't I have no idea what these mean or if they're even the problem but it's getting really annoying sitting at the computer just waiting for the slides to suddenly go to the play list visualizer. Any help would be greatly appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-31

Change your time on your screensaver. It's kicking in before the slideshow is done. This causes the Visualizer to show up since you probably have the that setting set in the Screensaver area.. There is no way for the script to disable the screen saver, this ability was removed from XBMC in Frodo.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - KevinMyhre - 2013-05-31

Wow all the messing around with things I've been doing and it was something that simple. Thank you so much