Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- Invincer - 2011-02-11

I guess the issue is simply, somehow, the movie is pushed to the background as soon as the cinema script is finished running. ... Is there a setting somewhere to make it not do this i am missing?

- SlaveUnit - 2011-02-11

Invincer Wrote:I guess the issue is simply, somehow, the movie is pushed to the background as soon as the cinema script is finished running. ... Is there a setting somewhere to make it not do this i am missing?

Ok I see what you are saying. I haven't seen that before so I am not sure how it would be fixed.

To post a log go to the program's settings and turn on debug logging. Then your xbmc.log will be in your XBMC dir. Copy and paste that to pastebin.com

- Quickstrike - 2011-02-11

commoman81 Wrote:Does anyone happen to have some of the trivia slides and facts that was floating around the avs forums called pre show slides?

SlaveUnit Wrote:Have a link for the thread? Is it this one:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=763340

I would really like to get my hands on these slides.. the creator @ AVSForum hasn't been active for some time - won't respond to PM's.

Does anyone know this guys personal e-mail address?

If his paypal account is still open, perhaps I could pay one of you guys for the digital files and you can forward the money to his account, or I can post a screen confirming that I sent the money to his account?!

- giftie - 2011-02-11

PatK Wrote:I had it working well, then tried Trvia, it worked well but I don't see how to turn it off.

This will be fixed in the next version.

- giftie - 2011-02-11

PatK Wrote:The ratings window seems to pop up before trailers and doesn't reflect the movie.

Most trailers have their own built-in ratings which is what you might have seen.

- giftie - 2011-02-11

Hopwoods Wrote:Hi

This add-on is awesome. I have one problem though. I have a song playing while trivia is active however the now playing widget is visible and blocking many of my trivia stills.
How can I disable it while trivia is active?

I'm using the Alaska Revisted skin..

If you open up the file -> script.cinema.experience\resources\skins\default\PAL\script-CExperience-trivia.xml

and change the following line:

Code:
<allowoverlays>false</allowoverlays>

to

Code:
<allowoverlay>false</allowoverlay>

This should fix the problem.

Thanks Hitcher for the find!

This fix is already done for anyone downloading the script as of Wednesday.

- ArcherTroy - 2011-02-11

SlaveUnit Wrote:What one is Aeon2? Do you mean Aeon MQ2?

Yes. Aeon MQ2

- giftie - 2011-02-11

ArcherTroy Wrote:Yes. Aeon MQ2

I believe you will find it in the Movie Info screen.

- SlaveUnit - 2011-02-11

giftie Wrote:I believe you will find it in the Movie Info screen.

As giftie stated...depending on your version of Aeon MQ 2 it should be built in already into a movie's info screen.

- PatK - 2011-02-12

giftie Wrote:Most trailers have their own built-in ratings which is what you might have seen.
Yes that was it... I've configured this so well that I find myself using and skipping the movie just to see it all work againSmile Now I'm a foot for HD cartoons (I've already got standard res) ala Roadrunner & Bugs Bunny...

Love some of the suggestions others posted, but wouldn't want to compromise functionality and compatibility. I have noticed that back at the home screen I toggle the "what's playing now", and I get the directory of the music mp3's used in the triva, so it looks like something in the system is still holding onto this record... no issues though.

The author has done an outstanding job and elevated XBMC into a first class HT set-up.

- giftie - 2011-02-12

PatK Wrote:Love some of the suggestions others posted, but wouldn't want to compromise functionality and compatibility. I have noticed that back at the home screen I toggle the "what's playing now", and I get the directory of the music mp3's used in the triva, so it looks like something in the system is still holding onto this record... no issues though.

This is because the script loads a music playlist for the slide show(even if you give a folder to use, the script builds the playlist). The next version will clear the playlists(video and audio) when it is finished. I have it working for when the script gracefully exits(makes it to the last video) but not yet for the ungraceful exits(stop button is pressed, etc.)

- DanMan - 2011-02-12

How do you enter the info screen?

I've managed to enter it by right clicking on the film title, but how do you enter the info screen using the remote control?

I know I'm going to kick myself when I find out the answer...Eek

- Oddsodz - 2011-02-12

DanMan Wrote:How do you enter the info screen?

I've managed to enter it by right clicking on the film title, but how do you enter the info screen using the remote control?

I know I'm going to kick myself when I find out the answer...Eek

Add a keybind to your remote that simulates pressing the key "i"

- DanMan - 2011-02-12

Oddsodz Wrote:Add a keybind to your remote that simulates pressing the key "i"

Thanks for your answer....I've found the remote.xml....what line do I have to change? I've changed the line

<info>Info</info>

to

<info>i</info>

but I'm obviously doing something wrong because it doesn't work.Huh

- SlaveUnit - 2011-02-12

It depends on what remote you are using as to if you edit the keyboard.xml or the remote.xml. You need to see if you remote is sending keystrokes or not.