Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script (/showthread.php?tid=88235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-03-03

Using the addon requires a paid account I'm afraid. There's usually a half price deal around Christmas.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-04-09

I got myself an Ouya but this addon doesn't work!! I have my details entered correctly but I get a "cannot connect" error message.....I suppose a log is required. All but one of the other addons I've tried work fine and I've been using this for years on OpenElec quite happily. Anyone else have trouble with this on Android?

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - nndonio - 2014-04-21

hi am new to the forum greet all friends and sorry my english.
van-zan I also same problem with grooveshark

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - denhams - 2014-04-21

(2014-04-09, 22:01)VanZan Wrote: I got myself an Ouya but this addon doesn't work!! I have my details entered correctly but I get a "cannot connect" error message.....I suppose a log is required. All but one of the other addons I've tried work fine and I've been using this for years on OpenElec quite happily. Anyone else have trouble with this on Android?

(2014-04-21, 11:40)nndonio Wrote: hi am new to the forum greet all friends and sorry my english.
van-zan I also same problem with grooveshark

I've not tried it on a Ouya. Please can one of you post the log and I'll investigate?

Regards,

Stephen.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-04-21

I've pm'd you a log Stephen. Hopefully you might fix the problem but I'm pessimistic as there seems to be a few addons that act a bit funny on Android.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - denhams - 2014-04-24

There is a new version that should fix the issues with Android:

http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xbmc-groove/plugin.audio.groove-2.0.9.zip

It should be in the official XBMC repo shortly.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - umfufu1 - 2014-04-29

Finally a version that works for me, have been waiting over 2 years for this, runs like a charm on the pc's will try it on the Ouya next.

Thank you mucho !!

One suggestion, don't know if it's possible but would it be possible to get cross fade working or is that to complicated.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - denhams - 2014-05-01

(2014-04-29, 18:25)umfufu1 Wrote: One suggestion, don't know if it's possible but would it be possible to get cross fade working or is that to complicated.

I'll have to check but I thought that worked by enabling it in the XBMC audio playback settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - umfufu1 - 2014-05-04

For me it only works when fwding to next song manually.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-05-09

Anybody having trouble with this? I updated to Gotham final but I can't access my favourites or playing anything really! Again I realise a log is necessary but I'm just wondering if it's just Android only.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - umfufu1 - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-09, 14:22)VanZan Wrote: Anybody having trouble with this? I updated to Gotham final but I can't access my favourites or playing anything really! Again I realise a log is necessary but I'm just wondering if it's just Android only.

Same thing for me on the Ipad and also on the PC but i did not upgrade PC to Gotham so it's probably not the issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-05-12

I sent denhams a log so hopefully he might sort it soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - denhams - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-12, 00:52)VanZan Wrote: I sent the denhams a log so hopefully he might sort it soon.

There's a bug in the latest version. I'll try to get a fix out in the next day or two. In the meantime, you can work around it by deleting:

/Users/[username]/.xbmc/temp/session.dmp (Mac)
/home/[username]/.xbmc/temp/session.dmp (Linux)
/storage/sdcard0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/temp/session.dmp (Android)
C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\XBMC\temp\session.dmp (Windows)

and/or

/Users/[username]/.xbmc/temp/groovesharksession.dmp (Mac)
/home/[username]/.xbmc/temp/groovesharksession.dmp (Linux)
/storage/sdcard0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/temp/groovesharksession.dmp (Android)
C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\XBMC\temp\groovesharksession.dmp (Windows)

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - An alterntive to the Grooveshark Script - VanZan - 2014-06-29

I've gone back to OpenElec and curiously I'm not getting any of the album art for each particular song. Everything else works perfectly however. I just have loads and loads of those orange "shark" symbols when I switch to "Thumbnail" view.

Now it could be down to one of the numerous customisations I've made (dns servers etc) so just wondering if anyone else out there is in the same boat?

RE: [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Plugin) Music Addon - denhams - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 10:14)VanZan Wrote: I've gone back to OpenElec and curiously I'm not getting any of the album art for each particular song. Everything else works perfectly however. I just have loads and loads of those orange "shark" symbols when I switch to "Thumbnail" view.

Now it could be down to one of the numerous customisations I've made (dns servers etc) so just wondering if anyone else out there is in the same boat?

I've fixed the problem. Try http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc-groove/files/plugin.audio.groove-2.0.11.zip/download . It should be in the official repos in a day or two. You might need to delete the contents of your .xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.groove/thumb folder to see the correct artwork.