Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- meridius - 2011-05-30

anarchintosh Wrote:hey meridius, it already does that,

You have to go to Settings > Skin > Viewtype

and set "Show source flag instead of codec flag" to true

ahh thanks exellent much better, I noticed that web-tv logos dont get used but itunes hd logo ? is this what webtv is ?

i think i have just found my alaska replacement,

Q1 what is aeon mq2 and mq3 are these a better version of aeon nox ?
Q2 also how do you use clearart ?
Q3 i have figured out how to use tv logos but how do you turn them on and off ?
Q4 How do you replace the tv logo as some of my seasons have different tv logos as i tried a couple before i choise which one i wanted but therer keeping the old logo ?
Q5 and how do you get the tv show cover to work in the info ? as its blank on the left side but you can see the posters in poster view ? the posters i use are called folder.jpg in each tv show

cheers

- BigNoid - 2011-05-30

meridius Wrote:ahh thanks exellent much better, I noticed that web-tv logos dont get used but itunes hd logo ? is this what webtv is ?

i think i have just found my alaska replacement,

Q1 what is aeon mq2 and mq3 are these a better version of aeon nox ?
Q2 also how do you use clearart ?
Q3 i have figured out how to use tv logos but how do you turn them on and off ?
Q4 How do you replace the tv logo as some of my seasons have different tv logos as i tried a couple before i choise which one i wanted but therer keeping the old logo ?
Q5 and how do you get the tv show cover to work in the info ? as its blank on the left side but you can see the posters in poster view ? the posters i use are called folder.jpg in each tv show

cheers
yes web-dl = itunes hd
1: mq2 is a different version of aeon, no such thing as better in skins, just what the user thinks works/looks better. I don't know what mq3 is.
2..5: Run the tv logo script in the media menu of tv shows. It downloads all required items automatically. To replace a tv logo go to info of tv show and run Get logo.

- meridius - 2011-05-30

Have tried the get logo option but it still uses the first older logo in the season 01.

If I use get logo and go into a season it picks it but then say I change the logo it changes the logo for the tv shows page but in the season it's still the same tv logo and has not changed.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-30

meridius Wrote:Have tried the get logo option but it still uses the first older logo in the season 01.

If I use get logo and go into a season it picks it but then say I change the logo it changes the logo for the tv shows page but in the season it's still the same tv logo and has not changed.

That's not really a skin issue, Xbmc caches textures. It will change eventually, but if you want to force it, try deleting textures.db in the database folder. These problems will be solved when Xbmc get's native support for clearart/logo's/etc.

- meridius - 2011-05-30

Ah right Cheers.

How do u use clear art, and is xbmc getting native support for the view types

Also is there a way to turn logos on or off

- Shinu - 2011-05-30

possible for u to center the title for non-library videos too Noid?

- BigNoid - 2011-05-30

Shinu Wrote:possible for u to center the title for non-library videos too Noid?

Yeah, I see I didn't fix that properly.

- bassieman - 2011-05-30

Is it possible to enlarge the font in the infowall view? The rest of the fonts are a really good size but those are tiny Smile

Kudo's for the skin, it looks awesome!

- drivesoslow - 2011-05-31

I'm having a weird issue with the pre-eden build. I'll have everything configured and working the way I like, but when I restart XBMC I get a black screen. The only way I have found to get rid of the black screen is to delete guisettings.xml. Other skins do not have this issue. Any ideas?

- BigNoid - 2011-05-31

bassieman Wrote:Is it possible to enlarge the font in the infowall view? The rest of the fonts are a really good size but those are tiny Smile

Kudo's for the skin, it looks awesome!
Thx Smile
It's the same font as in the rest of the skin for detail info? I don't think I'll change it, cause i want to have the same font everywhere for detail info.

drivesoslow Wrote:I'm having a weird issue with the pre-eden build. I'll have everything configured and working the way I like, but when I restart XBMC I get a black screen. The only way I have found to get rid of the black screen is to delete guisettings.xml. Other skins do not have this issue. Any ideas?
If you can post a Debug Log I can look if I see something that causes this.

- deadserious - 2011-05-31

sorry if this is a redundant question, but can anybody direct me where to enable Now Playing music fanart in the background, especially when you hover over the music button in the home menu. ie when a Jay-Z song is playing, you'll see Jay-Z's fanart bg when hovered over Music. This feature works great in the Re-Focus skin. Thanks!

- BigNoid - 2011-05-31

deadserious Wrote:sorry if this is a redundant question, but can anybody direct me where to enable Now Playing music fanart in the background, especially when you hover over the music button in the home menu. ie when a Jay-Z song is playing, you'll see Jay-Z's fanart bg when hovered over Music. This feature works great in the Re-Focus skin. Thanks!

System-->Skin-->Home window Options-->Music Fanart "Now Playing"

- meridius - 2011-05-31

Hi there could u add a option for tv logos on or off

Also still can not figure out how to use clear logos

Cheers for any help

- BigNoid - 2011-05-31

meridius Wrote:Hi there could u add a option for tv logos on or off

Also still can not figure out how to use clear logos

Cheers for any help

I can add an option for logo's on/off. The clearart is only used in fullscreen video.

- drivesoslow - 2011-05-31

Big_Noid Wrote:If you can post a Debug Log I can look if I see something that causes this.

http://pastebin.com/HGi7AVsK

Thanks

This is in response to my black screen issue