Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-13

@Big_Noid

great changes in the new svn. You work very hard on this skin.

1.What do you think about BluRay and DVD Cases ?
2. after one of your changes in the last days your skin don´t show dts codec in showcase view when there is an nfo file for the movie. If there is no nfo file the skin will show the dts logo
3. In the video details of a movie is in the upper left corner the mpaa rating i think. Could you show me the xml, so that i could implemanted the german fsk logo code ?
4. What do you think about the imdb rating from a movie in the video details to put to the downright corner with stars, votes and imdb top250 listing ?
5. Could you add to info list at the series on the right side where the tv show logo, sound codec is listed a watched counter like 13 unwachted episodes ?
Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

great changes in the new svn. You work very hard on this skin.

1.What do you think about BluRay and DVD Cases ?
2. after one of your changes in the last days your skin don´t show dts codec in showcase view when there is an nfo file for the movie. If there is no nfo file the skin will show the dts logo
3. In the video details of a movie is in the upper left corner the mpaa rating i think. Could you show me the xml, so that i could implemanted the german fsk logo code ?
4. What do you think about the imdb rating from a movie in the video details to put to the downright corner with stars, votes and imdb top250 listing ?
5. Could you add to info list at the series on the right side where the tv show logo, sound codec is listed a watched counter like 13 unwachted episodes ?
Greets
Eisi
Yeah, hard work, but I have fun working on this skin.
1: I never liked them really, to be honest.
2: Can't reproduce this, all my files have info's and the dts logo shows ok.
3: This can be found in the DialogVideoInfo.xml, search for Rating flags, you can add the ratings there.
4: Update your svn and you will find that I changed the video info to that of Aeon65 instead of original Aeon.
5: Not sure what you mean, could you post a screenshot?

- kealan - 2011-02-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Doesn't happen on my system. I would need to see a debug log to tell what's happening.
1: I can make the same options for landscape view as are now for showcase.
2: I can make an option that in landscape view you can use logo's instead of show thumb (=folder.jpg).
3Confusedure, its possible, but only by editing the xml file. Go to the 720p folder and find Home.xml and find the following image:
Code:
<control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>340</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>66</height>
        <texture>osd/osd_back.png</texture>
        <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
      </control>
and edit it like this:
Code:
<control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>340</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>66</height>
        <texture>osd/osd_back.png</texture>
        <colordiffuse>CCFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
      </control>
Where you can alter the first two hexadecimal values in the colordiffuse tag to change the transparency, 00 being invisible and FF opaque.

Thanks so much. You're idea for combining a logo view into the landscape view will be awesome. Can't wait for the new release. (Do you think these features will make it in to the next release?). Well done again on all the hard work.

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-14

Quote:3. In the video details of a movie is in the upper left corner the mpaa rating i think. Could you show me the xml, so that i could implemanted the german fsk logo code ?
I would also love to see native support for more ratings (like UK / Germany / Austria / US).
The attached file which contains the most common ratings (for AU GER UK US). --> LINK

Cheers

Skin hangs on Acer Revo R3610 - blade_bakerk - 2011-02-14

First off, great skin, very fast and looks great....

One slight problem that I have noticed is that whenever I start XBMC with the NOX (default skin) and launch a movie the system hangs on the "loading" and wont play the movie.

I then have to go to task manager to shut down XBMC. But when I open XBMC again (with the NOX skin loading as default) and select the same movie it runs fine... Cant seem to work out why this happens? Huh

Any help would be great,
Thanks

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-14

@Big_Noid

thx for the answers.

1. Damage i love the case view Sad
2. Could you please check this again. I have nothing change on my nfo files. I have now deleted the skin and install only the 0.6.1 With this version all is fine. When i now update the skin via svn and make a new scan of the database, all movies with dts codec have no dts logo in showcase view. AC3 logo is ok. My nfo file shows so:
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<audio>
<channels>6</channels>
<codec>dts</codec>
<language>deu</language>
<longlanguage>German</longlanguage>
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>deu</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>deu</language>
</subtitle>
<video>
<aspect>2.353</aspect>
<codec>h264</codec>
<duration>1h 49mn</duration>
<height>544</height>
<language>deu</language>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
<width>1280</width>
</video>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>

3. Could you add the code for German FSK logos and code that i paste some pages befor in your next rls ? It make it easear for all german users Smile

4. ok i will look at that

5. i will try to make a screenshot when i´m at home.

Greets
Eisi

- muzzakus - 2011-02-14

Ive installed the sensational Cinema Experience add-on. Works lovely via the play button on info screen. Would be nice to have it as a separate button, but that's a nice to have.

The biggest blemish is that between videos the loading dialog pops up, taking you out of the experience. Is this a skin thing or a Cinema Experince plugin issues?

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

blade_bakerk Wrote:First off, great skin, very fast and looks great....

One slight problem that I have noticed is that whenever I start XBMC with the NOX (default skin) and launch a movie the system hangs on the "loading" and wont play the movie.

I then have to go to task manager to shut down XBMC. But when I open XBMC again (with the NOX skin loading as default) and select the same movie it runs fine... Cant seem to work out why this happens? Huh

Any help would be great,
Thanks

You should try if this happens when you have Confluence as your default skin, if so then it's not a skin problem. If it only happens with Nox, make a debug file and post this on pastebin, I will look at it.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

Eisi2005 Wrote:2. Could you please check this again. I have nothing change on my nfo files. I have now deleted the skin and install only the 0.6.1 With this version all is fine. When i now update the skin via svn and make a new scan of the database, all movies with dts codec have no dts logo in showcase view. AC3 logo is ok. My nfo file shows so:
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<audio>
<channels>6</channels>
<codec>dts</codec>
<language>deu</language>
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>deu</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>deu</language>
</subtitle>
<video>
<aspect>2.353</aspect>
<codec>h264</codec>
<duration>1h 49mn</duration>
<height>544</height>
<language>deu</language>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
<width>1280</width>
</video>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
Please check what is in the database (streamdetails, strAudiCodec). It should be dca for DTS. that is also the argument for loading the dts logo.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-14

Hi,

in the database stand dts for the movies with dts. Why must it dca ? and the other question is why operated to version 0.6.1 and in the new svn not ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

muzzakus Wrote:Ive installed the sensational Cinema Experience add-on. Works lovely via the play button on info screen. Would be nice to have it as a separate button, but that's a nice to have.

The biggest blemish is that between videos the loading dialog pops up, taking you out of the experience. Is this a skin thing or a Cinema Experince plugin issues?

The loading screen is initiated by the script. I think the cinema script shouldn't be visible as a button. Most users couldn't be bothered what the script is called or does, but just want to watch a movie and press play and then miss all the goodies you so carefully setup!

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

Eisi2005 Wrote:Hi,

in the database stand dts for the movies with dts.

Greets
Eisi

this is news to me. I don't understand why in 0.6.1 the labels do show up, because there is no argument for substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,dts) in that as well. Anyway, it is easily fixed. Should be in svn later today.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-14

@Big_Noid

like i said i have test it today morning an with 0.6.1 it works as before, first after svn update the codec doesn´t show.

But thx for your fast answer that you will fix it in the next svn !!

Greets
Eisi

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-14

@Big_Noid

ok dts codec is ok now.

thx for implemented so fast the german fsk logos. Could you add this string to the xml files ?

| SubString(ListItem.mpaa,12)

Becauce Ember Mediamanager puts only the number in the nfo file.

Could you tell me if there is any chance to become the german fsk logo on the Videoinfo ?

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/11f97f06f4663c579a9e67d3ac7320746e360d41f7dd956639000135b7b30e406g.jpg

An 3rd here is the screenshot for the watched or unwatched episodes. Could it possible to put this on this place ?

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/366286c59d771219446ef5976bc7b9b58b93c383ee72672a328e5e7f8ad6c7f06g.jpg

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-14

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

ok dts codec is ok now.

thx for implemented so fast the german fsk logos. Could you add this string to the xml files ?

| SubString(ListItem.mpaa,12)

Becauce Ember Mediamanager puts only the number in the nfo file.

Could you tell me if there is any chance to become the german fsk logo on the Videoinfo ?

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/11f97f06f4663c579a9e67d3ac7320746e360d41f7dd956639000135b7b30e406g.jpg

An 3rd here is the screenshot for the watched or unwatched episodes. Could it possible to put this on this place ?

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/366286c59d771219446ef5976bc7b9b58b93c383ee72672a328e5e7f8ad6c7f06g.jpg

Greets
Eisi
There should be the tv rating logo.
Okay, I tried to fix the german ratings logo. They should be throughout the skin now, can you test this?