Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Reginald - 2011-08-10

Big_Noid Wrote:@ smiffy1989 and Reginald: It's a bug in xbmc. Same thing happens in Confluence.

Thank you and sorry for not checking it in Confluence, I hope they get it fixed because I really liked having favorites on the main menu bar.

Keep up the fantastic work! Smile

- SpectreX - 2011-08-10

Hey Noid, where is the png/s for the main menu strip located? In the home folder (unde media), there are 4 png`s related to the main menu stript (glass_bar.png etc) but all of them affect the Glass & Classic looks, i`m interested in modifying the default one.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-10

SpectreX Wrote:Hey Noid, where is the png/s for the main menu strip located? In the home folder (unde media), there are 4 png`s related to the main menu stript (glass_bar.png etc) but all of them affect the Glass & Classic looks, i`m interested in modifying the default one.

I use osd/osd_back.png for the default menu bar.

- dascmo - 2011-08-11

Big_Noid Wrote:If it shows even one banner.jpg I don't think it's a skin problem. Try looking in the debug log to see what goes wrong. Same goes for the lowlist logo problem. On my system all is well, so I can't reproduce it

I tried it on another box and all was well. Will try a clean install on the box with problems and see what happens.

--Thanks

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-08-11

would it be to much trouble to change the color of the check mark for watched episodes in the episode view. The check mark is the same color as the text.

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-08-11

Eddage Wrote:On a public release? Probably never to be honest.

I'm really just doing it as a side project for myself at the moment, i.e. only doing the views I want to use. I hope to have what I'm doing for myself done by the end of the month, in September I'm moving house and starting a foundation degree so really won't have time to do anything after that.

If people want the xml's that I've edited then I'll happily provide them, but unless someone else wants to pick up the coding then it'll likely never see a proper release as a stand alone theme (as much as I would love to be able to do it!).

That's a great shame if that never gets released it looks fantastic, I would volunteer in a heartbeat but I'm really crap at code Sad

- Martijn - 2011-08-11

Eddage Wrote:If people want the xml's that I've edited then I'll happily provide them, but unless someone else wants to pick up the coding then it'll likely never see a proper release as a stand alone theme (as much as I would love to be able to do it!).

I will be happy to take over by then and give it a try. I was already thinking of the same kind of theme. There are others out there but they just don't have that something extra that makes them special. At the moment i'm just learning how the code works but have made some advancements.

- pettson3816 - 2011-08-11

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I will be happy to take over by then and give it a try. I was already thinking of the same kind of theme. There are others out there but they just don't have that something extra that makes them special. At the moment i'm just learning how the code works but have made some advancements.

Oh, that's nice. Would be sad to see such a nice concept go to waste.

Episode Titles - ReducedToZero - 2011-08-11

For some reason the Episode titles have stopped displaying for me when using Landscape.

When pressing 'escape' or 'back' to exit to the home screen or go up a level, the label does flash into view 90% (guestimated) of the time just before the screen is exited.

Anyone know if this is a combination of settings I've inadvertently tweaked? Anyone else seen this happen?

I've tried clearing Nox back to the suggested defaults as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the skin, to no avail.

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.5
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-11

Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:would it be to much trouble to change the color of the check mark for watched episodes in the episode view. The check mark is the same color as the text.
That was kinda the idea, yeah, to have it in the same color as the text.

ReducedToZero Wrote:For some reason the Episode titles have stopped displaying for me when using Landscape.
See first post, known issues in current version, for the fix to this problem.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-11

Choque Wrote:Hey BigNoid, does your fix for my request here still work? Or do I need a new modified version of the DialogSeekBar.xml from you?

It is now integrated in the skin. So depending on what version you are using you can download it here for dharma and here for eden-pre.

- Eddage - 2011-08-11

Bog_Noid, I'm currently on the Showcase view (those include xml's are crazy!) and was wondering how to remove the line shown below...

Thanks

- Mindzai - 2011-08-11

Would it not be best to start a new thread for this mod? It's kind of taking over this one and it's going to make it more difficult for people to get info about nox.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-11

Yeah, I agree. It is already hard enough for people to find info in this thread. The skin development sub forum is the right place for this.

- Eddage - 2011-08-11

Ok, sorry, didn't really think it was worthy of it's own thread and figured that as it was a direct mod of your skin the best place for help would be here.

I'll set up a thread in the skin development forum soon (damn, I quess this means I'll have to come up with a name...)