Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-08-14

@ meridius: It's the tagline. I like it a lot. If you want to remove it you can edit Includes_Showcase.xml. Do a search for ListItem.Tagline and delete that control.

@ Machine-Sanctum: The traktutilities branch will be merged into master shortly and then deleted.
The trailerlabel option only affects the trailer label shown in the infopanel when breadcrumbs are disabled.
I don't have a good solution for the time out pop up. I don't think this is a option that is toggled much, so it's not a real big deal if the popup show when it's not needed. If you find a good solution for this I would be happy to integrate it.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-14

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Well don't blame yourself. It's a little bit hidden.

Lol, yeah I only took one minor for Multimedia Design, guess it shows.

- Martijn - 2011-08-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Lol, yeah I only took one minor for Multimedia Design, guess it shows.

Well that's one minor more than me Wink
You're doing a great job so far.
This happens when you develop something as you go along. Integrating new things can sometimes be troublesome without the need to rebuild the whole thing. You can create a button for everything but that only makes it crowded. So finding the wright balance is key.

Maybe a small wiki could come in handy with all the options. But you're already spending a lot of time on this skin.

- Kode - 2011-08-15

hey big_noid, I just installed Aeon Nox SVN from the passion repository to give it a whirl, really like it, especially the music clearlogo on the home page when something is playing, that looks really good!

Got a couple of questions about whether you have any plans to add the following (not that it matters either way, the skin still looks awesome, and you might not like the suggestions).

An artist view with the ClearLOGO (currently they only show at album level?)

extrafanart cycling on the homepage when an artist is playing (instead of the single static image)

When you bring up the music visualisation screen (is that the right term? I just know its "E" on my harmony one) do you have any plans to add cdart and extrafanart to this view?

Anyway, keep up the great work Smile

- Shinu - 2011-08-15

any word on the viewtype i made Noid? :o

- Martijn - 2011-08-15

Kode Wrote:When you bring up the music visualisation screen (is that the right term? I just know its "E" on my harmony one) do you have any plans to add cdart and extrafanart to this view?

Anyway, keep up the great work Smile

Should already be there. Check the music viz setting. The most right button on OSD or the skin setting.

- Kode - 2011-08-15

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Should already be there. Check the music viz setting. The most right button on OSD or the skin setting.

Really? I'll have a look around the settings tonight. Currently I just get the album cover in a case and a static background.

- Martijn - 2011-08-15

Kode Wrote:Really? I'll have a look around the settings tonight. Currently I just get the album cover in a case and a static background.
At least the spinning cdart should available. You must disable classic view

- fional - 2011-08-15

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:At least the spinning cdart should available. You must disable classic view

And the spinning cd is mighty cool. I enabled the vinyl, just for a bit of a change, and that looks pretty lovely as well. Smile

- Martijn - 2011-08-15

fional Wrote:And the spinning cd is mighty cool. I enabled the vinyl, just for a bit of a change, and that looks pretty lovely as well. Smile
Almost all of my albums have the actual image of the cd spinning.
just like the real deal Cool

- fional - 2011-08-15

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Almost all of my albums have the actual image of the cd spinning.

Haha lucky you! You were either quite lucky or had a lot of time! Either way, very cool!

If my scanner worked, I could do that too. Very few of my albums are online, as of yet. Too obscure would be my guess!

- Kode - 2011-08-15

fional Wrote:Haha lucky you! You were either quite lucky or had a lot of time! Either way, very cool!

If my scanner worked, I could do that too. Very few of my albums are online, as of yet. Too obscure would be my guess!

At some point I'm going to add requests to the music section, just waiting till its a bit more fleshed out otherwise the request section could overwhelm any potential contributors (like it did for the tv section, at one point we had over 400 requests and people felt like they weren't making a dent so stopped trying).

- fional - 2011-08-15

Kode Wrote:At some point I'm going to add requests to the music section, just waiting till its a bit more fleshed out otherwise the request section could overwhelm any potential contributors (like it did for the tv section, at one point we had over 400 requests and people felt like they weren't making a dent so stopped trying).

Definitely makes sense! My taste in music is a bit obscure I'd say, but then again, I never thought I'd find fanart for Yes Minister or You Can't Do that on Television!

It's very cool either way! I think of my 1200 or so albums, it reported I had 79 recognised cds, going off my memory anyway!

Cheers Big Grin

- kyotocafe - 2011-08-15

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Almost all of my albums have the actual image of the cd spinning.

Wow, that must be a lot of work. Some cdart is really difficult to find...

- Kode - 2011-08-15

fional Wrote:Definitely makes sense! My taste in music is a bit obscure I'd say, but then again, I never thought I'd find fanart for Yes Minister or You Can't Do that on Television!

It's very cool either way! I think of my 1200 or so albums, it reported I had 79 recognised cds, going off my memory anyway!

Cheers Big Grin

Did you manually check though? The cdART manager does it's best, but it might be a case of it not able to properly match your albums, rather than the artwork not being available.