Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-08-18

peppe_sr Wrote:hi, last version of aeon nox (svn) entering in music (file, nowplaing ecc.....) the backdrop does not appear it's all black. in video pictures and other medias it appears.
another thing: even if i have the cover for my mp3s i can't see them in now playing widjet. (using another skin or a oldest version of aeon nox it works), now i see only the defoult album cover
peppe
Both issues fixed.
aoaaron Wrote:I was asking for the option to either shutdown OR sleep, i.e. two buttons.

as far as I know, confluence skin asks you what you'd like to do whilst aeon nox only has one option (which u can designate to the shutdown menu)
Re-evaluating the shutdown menu is on my to do list. I will add a sleep button to the shutdown menu then.
In the submenu of shutdown on the main menu there are options to hibernate and sleep.

- aoaaron - 2011-08-18

Thanks. I don't see a sleep button. Hibernate doesn't work on my macbook pro.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-18

suspend=sleep

- butchjr - 2011-08-18

I use your excellent creation every day, but I have a couple of suggestions.

I have attached two images. The yellow markings are parts of the skin which I would like to be able to turn off. I think it would look much better without them. Smile The red mark is a part that I personally would like to have the opportunity to increase the transparency of, or reduce the size of the list, so you can see more of the fanart.

Thank you for making this skin!

- aoaaron - 2011-08-18

Thanks, is it possible for us to get a TV Schedule menu option like in MQ? I know its available via the TV submenu but I have to disable that and make a smart playlist so I can separate my TV shows from my animes.

A TV schedule would be the icing on the cake.

Also, suspend takes my MBP like 40 seconds to sleep? Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

- BigNoid - 2011-08-18

@ butchjr: why don't you use lowlist, I think it just what you are looking for. The all albums entry can be disabled in advancedsettings.xml.

@ aoaaron: been wanting to do that for a while, added it in git, with submenu for all weekdays. Also it's (almost) fully localized now. Didn't find a backdrop that I really like for the tv guide, so if someone has a better backdrop, please share.

- LiLChris - 2011-08-18

Disregard this...

- Shinu - 2011-08-18

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, I was watchng a movie with mono sound and it said dolby digital, so I had to change that. Thx will add the flags.

no prob. i forgot to add flac and surround ogg flags in the last file (yeah, i didn't kno ogg supported 5.1 either. lol). here they are...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7igg9sf2iep7mg5

@LiLChris. the first pic isn't a bug. i assume u use third party software to scrape ur movies. like Ember. u have to make sure the program doesn't add mins to the end of the duration.

- LiLChris - 2011-08-18

Any chance of integrating a global search into the skin?
I tried the addon but its rather buggy and only lets me use it once per launch of XBMC.

Shinu Wrote:@LiLChris. the first pic isn't a bug. i assume u use third party software to scrape ur movies. like Ember. i have to make sure the program doesn't add mins to the end of the duration.

Oh ok, my mistake ill go yell at Ember then. Big Grin

- butchjr - 2011-08-18

Big_noid: Thanks for your help, it solved my "show all albums-problem". But I cannot find low list when I browse by artist, and I cannot get rid of the thumbnail either.

- meridius - 2011-08-18

Big_Noid Wrote:No naming convention is needed, xbmc reads the streamdetails and updates the library.

i have tried to scrape a DTS MA movie in 10.1 with its inbuilt movie scraper and its scraping DTS only ? using moviedb.

its just i want to get these scraped right so when the new version of xbmc comes out i dont have to do it again as the info file is listing the audio as dca and i would of thought it should say dtsma in the info file

any help

- BigNoid - 2011-08-18

@ Shinu: thx, will add those.

@ LiLChris: That can only be done with a script and I cannot make scripts. I tried adding skin support for ronies script, but I gave up as it was so much work, only thing left is that there is a search option in the shutdown menu if you have the global search script installed.

@butchjr: My bad, lowlist is indeed not available for artists. Will be in the next few days. I don't want to remove the thumb in List view or even make an option for it as I feel it would ruin the view.
Lowlist for artists will look alright, lot of fanart, clearlogo and by pressing right you can see all the artist info. Only there will also be a artist thumb...

- Martijn - 2011-08-18

Big_Noid Wrote:@ LiLChris: That can only be done with a script and I cannot make scripts. I tried adding skin support for ronies script, but I gave up as it was so much work, only thing left is that there is a search option in the shutdown menu if you have the global search script installed.

Maybe looking at other skins how they handle the global search could gice you an idea how to handle it.

- Martijn - 2011-08-18

meridius Wrote:i have tried to scrape a DTS MA movie in 10.1 with its inbuilt movie scraper and its scraping DTS only ? using moviedb.

its just i want to get these scraped right so when the new version of xbmc comes out i dont have to do it again as the info file is listing the audio as dca and i would of thought it should say dtsma in the info file

any help

10.1 doesn't support that yet. So it keeps changing it to what it knows. Only switching to pre-eden will solve this. Just keep a record of the movies DTS MA to rescan.

- Eddage - 2011-08-18

Just a quick question about season level fanart.

For most of my TV Shows I have different fanart for each season, all of these fanarts show correctly on the episode level but on the season level on some of them seem to appear, e.g.

Season 10 selected and it's showing season 10's fanart

Season 9 selected and it's showing the TV Series fanart rather than...

... the season 9 fanart which then displays at the episode level.

All of the fanarts are saved with the same name/format in their respective folders yet only some of them seem to show up. Not sure if this is something to do with the skin or XBMC itself - I tried other skins but all the ones I tried just show the TV Show fanart in all levels.