Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-08-19

Big Noid.
In the new nigtly build they've introduced "conditional click". This could possibly solve the problem with the hide infopanel time dialog.

- frodo19 - 2011-08-19

Hello Big_Noid !

Hungarian Translation revision, of Aeon Nox skin. Used: XBMC vers 10.1, and pre 11.0 Git 20110818

Here the link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/1wmmag

Thanx. Smile

- meridius - 2011-08-19

Just a quick question. I have added some movies but they don't show up there logos just a ? how do u get or add new movie studio logos that this skin does not support and the sane for tv shows as the Kennedys come up with a ? As well

Thanks

- Martijn - 2011-08-19

meridius Wrote:Just a quick question. I have added some movies but they don't show up there logos just a ? how do u get or add new movie studio logos that this skin does not support and the sane for tv shows as the Kennedys come up with a ? As well

Thanks

Did you scan with the themoviedb scraper?
This is a known problem which i have made a ticket for.
If there are multiple studio available is does scrape them to the library.
Skins cannot handle this. You can check by chosing panel view. Here you can see which studios have been added to the movie. Skins only can handle if there is one studio. You solve this yourself by edditing the scraper script but then you have to rescan everything.
If there's only one studio named you can search in "media/flags/studio". Naming has to bee an exact match with filename.

- Hack_kid - 2011-08-19

hey big noid i noticed you added the ability for the skin to look in folder.jpg for thumbs well it messes up my music library as i use different thumbs then the one supplyed with the torrent or whatever i used to obtian the music can you make this an iption so i can disable it instead of no chocie? thanks

- fional - 2011-08-19

Big +1 for lowlist views Smile I do love Nox's lowlist view and use it in (I think) all screens that it's possible!

- aoaaron - 2011-08-19

nox's lowlist is perfect.

mq's and others low lists are way too low to the extent they aren't practical.

- PierreC - 2011-08-19

Anyone noticed any slowdowns regarding tvshows with infowall and landscape mode?

Basically on my Asrock 330 I can see it draw all posters first, then swap those out for the landscape version, it looks weird. I dont notice this on my computer using the same thumbnail directory and mysql, so I am not sure if it is a cache problem or just that the skin itself loads the posters first, then the landscape when you are in landscape mode and that my asrock just isnt fast enough to do it.

This is the view I am talking about:

- Miyas - 2011-08-19

@PierreC : I have always had slowdows with the landscape view.
Don't know why but I have this problem with every skin I tried

- SpeKtro - 2011-08-19

I have Aeon Nox (SVN) by Big_Noid, so far the best skin ever for me. But one annoying thing, I dont know if i'm missing one setting here, is on the Movies section, i arrow down and select to search by Title, it brings me to a plain selection page, this happen with TV and Videos too, I wish it goes from the Movies selection directly to browsing movies.

I don't know if this is clear, I attached a picture of what happens.
Here is now:
Here what I would like to happen:

- BigNoid - 2011-08-19

frodo19 Wrote:Hello Big_Noid !

Hungarian Translation revision, of Aeon Nox skin. Used: XBMC vers 10.1, and pre 11.0 Git 20110818

Here the link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/1wmmag

Thanx. Smile
Added, cheers.
Hack_kid Wrote:hey big noid i noticed you added the ability for the skin to look in folder.jpg for thumbs well it messes up my music library as i use different thumbs then the one supplyed with the torrent or whatever i used to obtian the music can you make this an iption so i can disable it instead of no chocie? thanks
Added option for it in Widget options (enabled by default).

@fional: I rarely used lowlist, but after the update I use it now for episodes and almost all music views.

@PierreC : The landscape.jpgs are loaded from outside XBMC. That is why there is a delay.

@SpeKtro: You are using nox from the pasion repo, right? That one is for nightly builds only.

@Machine-Sanctum: The problem for the search script is not that I don't know how to skin it, it was just too much work for something I will rarely use.
I just added a big patch today to include the new skinning features. If everything is okay nobody will notice anything, but there is much less code to achieve the same thing. And I also fixed the trigger option in carousel and stripshow view with this patch. You are right, I can also use this for the timepanel option, didn't think of that while adding the new conditional stuff.

- Martijn - 2011-08-19

SpeKtro Wrote:I have Aeon Nox (SVN) by Big_Noid, so far the best skin ever for me. But one annoying thing, I dont know if i'm missing one setting here, is on the Movies section, i arrow down and select to search by Title, it brings me to a plain selection page, this happen with TV and Videos too, I wish it goes from the Movies selection directly to browsing movies.

Tried this and with me it does go to the movies like you want.
Which version of xbmc are you using? Svn is only for pre-eden.

- Martijn - 2011-08-19

Big_Noid Wrote:@Machine-Sanctum: The problem for the search script is not that I don't know how to skin it, it was just too much work for something I will rarely use.
I just added a big patch today to include the new skinning features. If everything is okay nobody will notice anything, but there is much less code to achieve the same thing. And I also fixed the trigger option in carousel and stripshow view with this patch. You are right, I can also use this for the timepanel option, didn't think of that while adding the new conditional stuff.
Glad i can give you some pointers Smile
Saw the patch. That's indeed a big difference in quantity coding Nod
Will try if something is not wright.

Indeed global search isn't something that will be used much. It's sort of a lazy feature. You already know what you're searching for so it's only a small effort to go to the section in which you want to search and then use the search.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-19

@Eddage: don't know why they don't show up. The skin searches for fanart.jpg inside the season folder. Maybe check the debug log for errors.

- SpeKtro - 2011-08-19

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Tried this and with me it does go to the movies like you want.
Which version of xbmc are you using? Svn is only for pre-eden.

I am using XBMClive, latest build 10.1 Dharma.