Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-08-24

sergiocos Wrote:i deleted the nfos, reload info for artist/album and now it works.... i probably have to do that for every artist / album, probably some changes on nfo format, glad it's fixed, sorry i didn't think to do that before wasting your time.

It's not wasting time, it's probably a bug. I cannot reproduce it, but maybe if you pm one info that was wrong I can reproduce and fix it.

- phear - 2011-08-24

hi guys quick question. where is the setting to anable tvtunes. i have it installed and scanned all my shows but whenever i go into a show (in library mode) nothing plays.
Thanks

- Martijn - 2011-08-24

phear Wrote:hi guys quick question. where is the setting to anable tvtunes. i have it installed and scanned all my shows but whenever i go into a show (in library mode) nothing plays.
Thanks

Skin settings-> general settings

- phear - 2011-08-24

HOLLY HELL.
i looked at that so many times and missed it omg.... thanks for the quick response

- minimoe - 2011-08-24

I have a suggestion for the OSD and the Rewind and FastForward indicators. I think the Rewind XX label should be on the left of the seekbar and extend from the current time towards the left of the screen. The FastForward XX label should be on the right of the seekbar, start from the total time and extend towards the right of the screen. Unfortunately, I don't have any design skills to make a mockup and show you exactly what I mean.

Thanks again for a great skin.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-24

minimoe Wrote:I have a suggestion for the OSD and the Rewind and FastForward indicators. I think the Rewind XX label should be on the left of the seekbar and extend from the current time towards the left of the screen. The FastForward XX label should be on the right of the seekbar, start from the total time and extend towards the right of the screen. Unfortunately, I don't have any design skills to make a mockup and show you exactly what I mean.

Thanks again for a great skin.

Did a quick test and it looks realy nice. I have a few graphical glitches to work out, but yeah, I like the idea Smile

- lowfi - 2011-08-25

nm :$

- Hack_kid - 2011-08-25

the bug is back with the black background in music library just so u know sure u know how to fix it you did it before

- Hack_kid - 2011-08-25

noticed you updated git about an hour ago with "fixed black backgroun" if that was suppose to fix the black music background it didnt

- BigNoid - 2011-08-25

Hack_kid Wrote:noticed you updated git about an hour ago with "fixed black backgroun" if that was suppose to fix the black music background it didnt

Yeah it did. I fixed that when you are in the root of the library there is a black background. Where do you see a black background?

- thezoggy - 2011-08-25

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah it did. I fixed that when you are in the root of the library there is a black background. Where do you see a black background?

noticed a bug in the newest version.. accidentally changed my tv show view with the left menu from list view to strip and i was not able to get to the left menu to change it back.. pushing up made a window fly upwards but it disappears and if you press 'c' you just get a floating option to update library.. anyways I had to eventually go to the skin > settings and remove that view as an option to get the menu back.
is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle the library view?

- BigNoid - 2011-08-25

thezoggy Wrote:noticed a bug in the newest version.. accidentally changed my tv show view with the left menu from list view to strip and i was not able to get to the left menu to change it back.. pushing up made a window fly upwards but it disappears and if you press 'c' you just get a floating option to update library.. anyways I had to eventually go to the skin > settings and remove that view as an option to get the menu back.
is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle the library view?

Hm..strip should not be available in tvshows section. Just tried and it isn't on my system. Can you reproduce it?
To my knowledge it is not possible to create s shortcut for switching views.

- ReducedToZero - 2011-08-25

Big_Noid Wrote:I compared both old and new osd ...

Just wanted to say thanks for going back and considering the OSD again, it's looking great!

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.6 ish
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

- Timreh - 2011-08-25

Aaaand i got another question (this time my roommate asks Wink ) Is it possible to remove the fade effect on the backdrops in Landscape View? In the TV Shows-Section with Logos turned on.

- live4ever - 2011-08-25

Big_Noid Wrote:To my knowledge it is not possible to create s shortcut for switching views.

Try "Container.NextViewMode" mapped to the button of choice.