Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Hack_kid - 2011-08-26

Big_Noid Wrote:No, that was the case and that was what was fixed. Now you see the home window backdrop again in the root.

Ok ill check with latest got but as of yesterdays it still was black keep in mind I pack mine with texturepacker

- Dignam - 2011-08-26

I downloaded the Studio flags from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99554

cant seem to find anywhere in the nox folder to drop them though.

Viewtype Question/Request - hegemon13 - 2011-08-26

I just switched to Aeon Nox, and I am very impressed with the polish, speed, stability, and level of customization. I will be sticking with it for a while.

The only thing I miss from the previous skin I used (Neon) is the Logo Fanart view for TV shows. At the series level, this view shows a full screen fanart with the TV Logos scrolling across the bottom. It is very similar to the Landscape view that is already in Nox, but uses the logos instead of the landscape TV Thumbs. I would not have a problem with using the TV Thumbs, but many older shows do not have them available on fanart.tv. I do, however, have logos for all my shows.

Is there a way to enable a similar view in Nox? If not, might it be possible to add an option to the Landscape view to use TV Logos instead? Or maybe just a new viewtype?

Thanks!

EDIT: An example of what I am looking for is included in the first screenshot of this article: http://xbmc.org/natethomas/2011/06/22/whats-going-on-solstice-edition/. I think that screenshot came from Night, though someone in the comments told me it was Nox. I'm not asking for an exact copy, just a similar concept.

EDIT 2: Oh, yeah. I am using the SVN skin and XBMC Nightlies.

- Timreh - 2011-08-26

Nox got that too....go to tv shows...Landscape View and click on TV Show Thumbs...and it will turn into TV-Logos Wink

- Martijn - 2011-08-26

Dignam Wrote:I downloaded the Studio flags from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99554

"skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\studios\"
Should be plenty of logo already there but i presume you want the colored ones or are them some missing?

- hegemon13 - 2011-08-26

Timreh Wrote:Nox got that too....go to tv shows...Landscape View and click on TV Show Thumbs...and it will turn into TV-Logos Wink

Excellent, thank you! That is precisely what I was looking for. Just didn't know where to find it.

- BleibCool - 2011-08-26

Timreh Wrote:Nox got that too....go to tv shows...Landscape View and click on TV Show Thumbs...and it will turn into TV-Logos Wink

This is a great news, thank you...thank you.... and again THANK YOU Big Grin

- Timreh - 2011-08-26

BleibCool Wrote:This is a great news, thank you...thank you.... and again THANK YOU Big Grin

best Viewtype ever for TV-Shows..i would never use a skin without it Big Grin

- meridius - 2011-08-26

could you please add a WMA 5.1 flag as it just shows blank i have to alter the info file to AC£ DD 5.1 just to get the 5.1 to show up but would be better if it supported the WMA 5.1 flag

thanks

- meridius - 2011-08-26

Dignam Wrote:I downloaded the Studio flags from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99554

i hope these flags can be added to nox

- fional - 2011-08-26

meridius Wrote:i hope these flags can be added to nox

Is there a list of the missing ones or which ones are included in Nox?

For example, would RTÉ be one of them?

I was wondering the other day if the film was scraped as the studio as RTE, would it still display the RTÉ logo? Sometimes, when I'm checking the nfo file of movies, I've noticed it scraped as RTE, rather than RTÉ. I guess that isn't so odd, if people don't know how or have a keyboard adjusted for fadas.

- meridius - 2011-08-26

there are alot of movie studio ones missing and a tv logo which i know of is the ReelzChannel there is no logo for this and many for movies

- Martijn - 2011-08-26

fional Wrote:Is there a list of the missing ones or which ones are included in Nox?

For example, would RTÉ be one of them?

I was wondering the other day if the film was scraped as the studio as RTE, would it still display the RTÉ logo? Sometimes, when I'm checking the nfo file of movies, I've noticed it scraped as RTE, rather than RTÉ. I guess that isn't so odd, if people don't know how or have a keyboard adjusted for fadas.

There is a difference between " RTE " and " RTÉ ". Filename is not exactly the same so it will not display. Will add the "RTE" to the logos.
You can also check them your self in the "skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/studios/".
Just simply make a copy and give it the proper name.
There's not really a missing list as no-one knows how many there should be Wink
At the moment the number of studio flags is 1976 (including same studio, different naming)

Quote:there are alot of movie studio ones missing and a tv logo which i know of is the ReelzChannel there is no logo for this and many for movies
The problem is that there are so many movie studio's and network channel out there that it's hard to keep up.
I you have them whe can add them. But like i said it the name had to be exactly the same as the filename.
So one space appostrophe or letter wrong and it doesn't show.
It would help if al the different scrapers and site used the correct naming convention.
Some thing that can't be solved is that there are some name with " / : " in them and these are not allowed in filenames

- BigNoid - 2011-08-26

meridius Wrote:could you please add a WMA 5.1 flag as it just shows blank i have to alter the info file to AC£ DD 5.1 just to get the 5.1 to show up but would be better if it supported the WMA 5.1 flag

thanks
I have already wmahd 5.1 flags in 1.6 (not in 1.5). Can you send me a sample of a wma 5.1 video so I can check if I have the right flag?
meridius Wrote:i hope these flags can be added to nox

Unless you are talking about the colored ones, I am using this repo as source for the flags in nox. Been a while since I updated them. Will do that before release of 1.6.

EDIT: just checked, all the flags in this repo are already in 1.5

EDIT2:nvm

- meridius - 2011-08-26

Big_Noid Wrote:I have already wmahd 5.1 flags in 1.6 (not in 1.5). Can you send me a sample of a wma 5.1 video so I can check if I have the right flag?

Unless you are talking about the colored ones, I am using this repo as source for the flags in nox. Been a while since I updated them. Will do that before release of 1.6.

EDIT: just checked, all the flags in this repo are already in 1.5

ReelzChannel is not working in tv shows had to use the history channel for that show the kennedys

WMA 5.1 is not a HD audio but is

ID : 1
Format : WMA
Format profile : Pro
Codec ID : 162
Codec ID/Info : Windows Media Audio
Description of the codec : Windows Media Audio 10 Professional - 768 kbps, 48 kHz, 5.1 channel 24 bit 1-pass CBR
Duration : 1h 33mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 768 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Stream size : 513 MiB (6%)
Language : English (US)

sorry i dont have a sample

there seems to be 3 types of WMA audio

WMA
WMAHD
WMAPRO

all of which has the right flag logo in EMM, maybe you can get or use the flags from there i have tried all 3 and none shoiw up a flag on your skin. I suppose you could change the info file and change the audio to wma, wmahd and wmapro and then use the 3 flags from emm to show up in your skin to test it out and see if the skin gets the right flag