Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

badboy123 Wrote:I'm liking the changes in the new version however I have the same problem as I did in the old version with the watched/unwatched in landscape mode with tv logos.

As You can see in the pictures:
http://imageshack.us/g/26/22178806.png/

Under each tv logo there is a name of the show which I feel, is a bit irrelevant as the tv logo does that. When I try to go in options and enable watchcount, it does not let me select it (the cursor jumps from icon to show new).

Is there any chance of a quickfix to replace the show name with watched/unwatcherd under each show logo?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Added this today. Drop this and this in 720p folder.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

Qorlax Wrote:@ spong_miester:
Skin settings > Home window > enable custom focus offset...

@ Big_Noid: thanks for the great skin!

Found a small bug when linking movies to a tv show.
Oh...i haven't paid any attention at all to this, only in List view did I do that. I will have to look at the other season and episode views when there is a movie linked.
mikkelnl Wrote:Awesome update, thanks!

Only problem I'm having: the NEW label won't show on newly added episodes in TV series... I have the option set to 'show new episoded'. STrange thing: it does show the 'WATCHED' label fine!

So right now, tv series with unwatched episodes have no label at all, and there should be a 'NEW' label on them.

Any idea how to fix this small issue? Laugh
The New flag should only show up for TV Shows where there is an unwatched item that is present in the recently added widget. The option "Show recently added videos" should be enabled for this to work.
I think it works in all views that have watched/new flags.

- badboy123 - 2011-09-03

Big_Noid Wrote:Added this today. Drop this and this in 720p folder.

Works perfectly Big Grin

- Legba - 2011-09-03

I'm loving this skin. I've just got one feature request; I've recently changed how I catalogue my music, to take advantage of how XBMC lists artists. So instead of

The Lonely Island - I Just Had Sex (ft. Akon)

I now put "The Lonely Island / Akon" in the artist field. This makes the song available when I go under the listing for both The Lonely Island and Akon.

Unfortunately, when I do so, the artist fanart for that song disappears. I can set it to cycle through the fanart for all artists, but what I'd really like is for it to cycle through just the artists involved - or just stick to one of them.

Any chance something like that could be implemented?

- Deano316 - 2011-09-03

Loving the new improvements!! The TV Logo script has been failing for me over the last week. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea for fixes?

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

Legba Wrote:I'm loving this skin. I've just got one feature request; I've recently changed how I catalogue my music, to take advantage of how XBMC lists artists. So instead of

The Lonely Island - I Just Had Sex (ft. Akon)

I now put "The Lonely Island / Akon" in the artist field. This makes the song available when I go under the listing for both The Lonely Island and Akon.

Unfortunately, when I do so, the artist fanart for that song disappears. I can set it to cycle through the fanart for all artists, but what I'd really like is for it to cycle through just the artists involved - or just stick to one of them.

Any chance something like that could be implemented?
Don't know if I can do something about that. The skin just shows the fanart that XBMC has associated with the artist.
Deano316 Wrote:Loving the new improvements!! The TV Logo script has been failing for me over the last week. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea for fixes?
You should check the debug log, but it is most likely a fault within the script. The skin just calls the script. (working fine on my system btw)

- fional - 2011-09-03

Deano316 Wrote:Loving the new improvements!! The TV Logo script has been failing for me over the last week. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea for fixes?

The script is quite fickle. It works for me, usually, but if there is any punctuation in the name of the tv show, any at all, it fails.

Example:

"Yes, Minister" - fails.
"Gilligan's Island" - fails.

You just have to do those manually. I've been meaning to report that to the maintainers of the script, but I'm sure they must know about it.

One frustrating thing for me is, I can change the banner.jpg and clearart.png - and I've been told just wait a few days and XBMC will re-cache it - but it's been months and the bad images stay there (TV Logo Downloader - Danger Mouse downloaded a png for clearart - when I load it in Photoshop, it's obviously transparent background - but XBMC it's a white background. Only one that does this...no idea why.)

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

@ fional: Rygrath posted in this thread how to deal with changing clearart/logos. Check his post for a how to.

- fional - 2011-09-03

Big_Noid Wrote:@ fional: Rygrath posted in this thread how to deal with changing clearart/logos. Check his post for a how to.

That worked a charm. I was trying something similar, but I wasn't opening the textures.db, I was searching for the information in the myvideos34.db!

Very cool Smile

- Kahnyl - 2011-09-03

Just want to say that this is a fantastic skin and I really appreciate all the work you've put into it.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

Kahnyl Wrote:Just want to say that this is a fantastic skin and I really appreciate all the work you've put into it.

Death-Axe Wrote:Duuuuuude! I put on the htpc today just for some bg music via shoutcast (I was playing fortress craft) so after a good while, went to lunch (radio still on). I came back to find the radio had stopped. I turned the tv back to the htpc channel, flicked to tv shows.... and discovered there had been an update!

And dude what an awesome update it was. I LOVE the tv guide bit! and the updates to low list and such are really great.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are amazing! thanks for all your hard work dude.

Thank you and all comments in this thread. It really is appreciated Smile
Maintaining a skin is hard work and it's really good to hear people like the product of that work Smile

- spong_miester - 2011-09-03

Thanks Qorlax! And a huge thanks to Big Noid for this epic skin loving the speed increase Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-09-03

spong_miester Wrote:loving the speed increase Smile

I made changes that should improve speed but I didn't put them in the release notes. Good to hear it actually is an improvement Smile

- LiLChris - 2011-09-03

Using Eden Aug 29th, I just updated to your latest git and my timepanel is acting up.

Breadcrumbs works fine but I don't use it since I like the logo's in the upper left corner.

Edit - I updated to Eden Sept 3 and it works again.

- Rygrath - 2011-09-03

Big_Noid Wrote:Thank you and all comments in this thread. It really is appreciated Smile
Maintaining a skin is hard work and it's really good to hear people like the product of that work Smile

And Aeon-Nox is one of the most maintained skins I use. Seems I can run a Git update everyday and be surprised with either new features, or fixes to little issues I didn't even notice were there. (It's almost like Christmas everday xbmc style)

Really awesome of you to take that much pride in your work and keep us enjoying it on a daily basis Nod