Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- imthebrain - 2011-09-04

Does any one know how to get the movie genre icon to work...??or is there a icon pack that needs installingHuh

- dascmo - 2011-09-05

Death-Axe Wrote:What version of 'tv show next' aired did you base the tv guide on, big noid? for some reason my xbmc keeps installing 3.0.2 which is only for eden users (it's not listed under any of my repos, 2.1.2 is). I manually installed 2.1.2 deleting 3.0.2 and putting it in it's place.

TV guide doesn't work. Not even an error comes up. No shows are listed.

If you open the aeon nox addon.xml it will show you the requirements. I'm using 2.1.2 and it seems to be working fine for me. The the official repo seems to have v3.0.2 which I think is causing the issue if auto updates are enabled. My suggestion is to disable auto updates and remove the unwanted versions from the packages folder.

- Martijn - 2011-09-05

imthebrain Wrote:Does any one know how to get the movie genre icon to work...??or is there a icon pack that needs installingHuh
Yes you need to download an icon pack and place it in the extras folder. Rename the images according to the exact movie genrenaming you have in your library.

- ibixat - 2011-09-05

Just curious if this is skin related or something else, before when I hit the context menu button while watching I'd get the audio video and other information on the top of my screen, 4 lines, the fourth had the FPS, and CPU utilization. Now with 1.6 I'm only seeing 3 lines and the FPS and cpu ultilization is gone.

I've attached a before and now screenshot below to better show what I'm referring to.

and the after

Other than that 1.6 has been a perfect update for me.

- agc9e - 2011-09-05

Big_Noid, first off love the skin, I have used a few other skins in the past and this is my favorite, a lot of choices for view types and each one prettier than the last, really fantastic work.

I got a problem though, after your recent release of the update (1.6) for Dharma the fanart in landscape view has been really slow to load -it takes as much as a minute sometimes. The longest it would take to load before the update was a few seconds, nothing you would really notice.

Any ideas on a solution?

Movie Grouping - asha_man - 2011-09-05

Howdo,
Been away for a while and this thread has added around 70 pages since I last looked.
Just wanted to know if there is now the option to group movies into series? i.e. click on Jurassic Park and it opens a folder with the 3 to choose from.

The skin is awesome by the way, thanks for the effort Big_Noid.

- Martijn - 2011-09-05

asha_man Wrote:Howdo,
Been away for a while and this thread has added around 70 pages since I last looked.
Just wanted to know if there is now the option to group movies into series? i.e. click on Jurassic Park and it opens a folder with the 3 to choose from.

The skin is awesome by the way, thanks for the effort Big_Noid.

Well that's an xbmc thing and has nothing to do with the skin. You will have to do this manualy by creating NFO files for each of those movie specifying that they belong to a movie set:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Import_-_Export_Library#Video_nfo_Files_containing_XML_data
Easyest way is to use EMM-R (Ember) but this is a windows programs.
Search through the forum, there some threads about this.

- asha_man - 2011-09-05

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Well that's an xbmc thing and has nothing to do with the skin. You will have to do this manualy by creating NFO files for each of those movie specifying that they belong to a movie set:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Import_-_Export_Library#Video_nfo_Files_containing_XML_data
Easyest way is to use EMM-R (Ember) but this is a windows programs.
Search through the forum, there some threads about this.

Ah, cool. Am on windows and already have EMM so will do this.
Just assumed it'd be a skin thing, done like the movie-tvShow link feature.

thanks.

- Martijn - 2011-09-05

asha_man Wrote:Ah, cool. Am on windows and already have EMM so will do this.
Just assumed it'd be a skin thing, done like the movie-tvShow link feature.

thanks.
Just use the set manager. After refresh the movies in the sets.
When "c" on the set you can set a custom cover

- PantsOnFire - 2011-09-05

Nox just updated itself on my system (not SVN). Thanks for adding the icons to the Favourites list that's really cool. Not quite so keen on the 'full url/link' info underneath the title (don't know a reason why you'd need it tbh). Is there anyway to get the icons, but without the URL/link info?

Just another query, TVShow logos: When a local source is unavailable, the tvshow logo will not appear, seems weird. Why does it happen? XBMC draws and displays the logo everytime you enter that screen? I thought it would have made a thumbnail of it. Would that not improve the speed as well? Apologies if I have it wrong..

thanks again, solid skin, best going.

- fional - 2011-09-05

PantsOnFire Wrote:Nox just updated itself on my system (not SVN). Thanks for adding the icons to the Favourites list that's really cool. Not quite so keen on the 'full url/link' info underneath the title (don't know a reason why you'd need it tbh). Is there anyway to get the icons, but without the URL/link info?

Just another query, TVShow logos: When a local source is unavailable, the tvshow logo will not appear, seems weird. Why does it happen? XBMC draws and displays the logo everytime you enter that screen? I thought it would have made a thumbnail of it. Would that not improve the speed as well? Apologies if I have it wrong..

thanks again, solid skin, best going.

I may be misunderstanding, but which TVShow "logo" are you referring to? The actual logo.png, or the banner.jpg, or the clearart.png

If it's any of the three you're mentioning above, XBMC definitely makes a thumbnail of it. My drives are not always connected and I see all three.

- fional - 2011-09-05

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Just use the set manager. After refresh the movies in the sets.
When "c" on the set you can set a custom cover

I still have to do this. First, source meself some boxset covers. Right now, I just get the blank image, which is ok.

What be rather cool would be if, in instances of a set, for the plot box and so forth - it would scroll through info of the set members.

- Martijn - 2011-09-05

fional Wrote:I still have to do this. First, source meself some boxset covers. Right now, I just get the blank image, which is ok.
Have done some of them not yet all. They're rather easy to find. Looks cool dough Cool

Quote:What be rather cool would be if, in instances of a set, for the plot box and so forth - it would scroll through info of the set members.

Well there has been some discussion about this however there's still no indication if this is gona happen soon.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109256
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64564

- DannyBoy999 - 2011-09-05

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can anyone tell me how to get the icons for the various music subsections back (artists, albums, top 100 etc). There used to be icons a few releases back, but they disappeared after an update. Do I use the same mechanism to install icons for music/movie genres as well? Thanks!

- peppe_sr - 2011-09-06

hi big_noid i think i have a found a couple of bugs.
first one, in pictures wall view i can't read the name of the folders because of the color of the text.
second, always in pictures wall view the line is an error or it is part of the skin?

therd, in movie using low list view...... sorry already fixed.
thanks a lot for your job.
xbmc nightly released the 4th sept and aeon nox update from your repo.
peppe