Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- dascmo - 2011-09-16

Big_Noid Wrote:There is infowall, wall, list and posters in files mode. Showcase and DVD case will also be available soon.

Is my favorite lowlist view going to be included?

- BigNoid - 2011-09-16

dascmo Wrote:Is my favorite lowlist view going to be included?

Oh, completely forgot about that...yeah, it will too Big Grin

- Martijn - 2011-09-16

hackyli Wrote:One question. Is there a way to "stack" the Movies in Showcase View.

I put several movies into a "Set" but all of them are desplayed seperately in the view.

To be clear "stack"is something else as "set".
Stack: Show/play movie that is split up in several files (CD1 & CD2 for example)
Set: Make a collection of several movies

If you're using pre-Eden and using smartplaylist. Sorry but they disabled sets in smartplaylist. We're trying to get it back in. Don't know about Dharma.

- parotris - 2011-09-16

Big_Noid Wrote:
Quote: Originally Posted by parotris
Hello, I love this skin. It's simply perfect, but I have a question:
Is it possible to display the remaining time of the movie in the VideoOSD instead of the end time?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

It is possible, but you would have to edit the xml yourself, because I will not make that default. I'll show you the code later today or tomorrow.

OK, no problem to edit the xml file.
Thanks!, U are a Genius Smile

- ralob - 2011-09-16

parotris Wrote:OK, no problem to edit the xml file.
Thanks!, U are a Genius Smile

Okay, so the .xml's are in the directory .xbmc/addons/skin.aeon-nox/720p or something similar. Open it with something like gedit, jedit, notepad, etc.

If you are new to modding a skin and don't use a vcs like git, make a backup of the xml's you are planning to edit. Better safe than sorry.

For the time remaining, I did this. Paste the bold parts between the non-bolded. Do a search in the xml for the non-bold parts to find your position.

DialogFullScreen.xml

Code:
<align>right</align>
             <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
           </control>
[b]          <control type="label">
              <description>Elapsed Time Label</description>
        <posx>725</posx>
        <posy>35</posy>
        <width>760</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_Info</font>
        <textcolor>60FFFFFF</textcolor>
        <align>right</align>
        <label>Time Remaining: [COLOR d0ffffff]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining][/COLOR]</label>
          </control>[/b]
           <control type="label">
             <posx>1020</posx>
             <posy>35</posy>

And from DialogSeekBar.xml Find the Cache Label and if the pos is 500, make it 1270. My git branch has a bit of tinkering I did, so if there is a problem of overlapping let me know. Also, add this:

Code:
<align>left</align>
               <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time]</label>
             </control>
[b]           <control type="label">
              <description>Time Remaining Label</description>
        <posx>725</posx>
        <posy>35</posy>
        <width>760</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_Reg18</font>
        <align>right</align>
        <label>Time Remaining: [COLOR d0ffffff]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining][/COLOR]</label>
          </control>[/b]
             <control type="label">
               <posx>260</posx>
               <posy>35</posy>

And VideoOSD.xml paste the Player.TimeRemaining part in-between the Time and Duration on the label line.

Code:
-                <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time] -[b] $INFO[Player.TimeRemaining] [/b]- $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration][/UPPERCASE]</label>

I hope that helps.

- parotris - 2011-09-16

Wow!! thank you very much. Wink

Tomorrow I'll try it.

Regards and thanks a lot.

- minister - 2011-09-17

having troubles mates. don't usually see this side of things. here's the crack

just the other day I used latest version of seasonpass to jb my fresh atv2 4.3(8F455). then followed instructions found on this site to install xbmc (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=How-to:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2). Followed the download instructions but I only have like 5 skins to choose from in the repository and aeon is nowhere to be found.

what did i do wrong? What's not the correct version? Does Aeon Nox not work with 4.3 or something? This skin is the reason I jb'ed in the first place

- Martijn - 2011-09-17

minister Wrote:having troubles mates. don't usually see this side of things. here's the crack

just the other day I used latest version of seasonpass to jb my fresh atv2 4.3(8F455). then followed instructions found on this site to install xbmc (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=How-to:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2). Followed the download instructions but I only have like 5 skins to choose from in the repository and aeon is nowhere to be found.

what did i do wrong? What's not the correct version? Does Aeon Nox not work with 4.3 or something? This skin is the reason I jb'ed in the first place

I think you installed the one based on pre-eden. If so check the first post of this thread and install the passion-xbmc repository. After install do force refresh or restart. You can now chose the Nox to install.

- parotris - 2011-09-17

ralob Wrote:Okay, so the .xml's are in the directory .xbmc/addons/skin.aeon-nox/720p or something similar. Open it with something like gedit, jedit, notepad, etc.

If you are new to modding a skin and don't use a vcs like git, make a backup of the xml's you are planning to edit. Better safe than sorry.

For the time remaining, I did this. Paste the bold parts between the non-bolded. Do a search in the xml for the non-bold parts to find your position.

DialogFullScreen.xml

Code:
<align>right</align>
             <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
           </control>
[b]          <control type="label">
              <description>Elapsed Time Label</description>
        <posx>725</posx>
        <posy>35</posy>
        <width>760</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_Info</font>
        <align>right</align>
          </control>[/b]
           <control type="label">
             <posx>1020</posx>
             <posy>35</posy>

And from DialogSeekBar.xml Find the Cache Label and if the pos is 500, make it 1270. My git branch has a bit of tinkering I did, so if there is a problem of overlapping let me know. Also, add this:

Code:
<align>left</align>
               <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time]</label>
             </control>
[b]           <control type="label">
              <description>Time Remaining Label</description>
        <posx>725</posx>
        <posy>35</posy>
        <width>760</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_Reg18</font>
        <align>right</align>
          </control>[/b]
             <control type="label">
               <posx>260</posx>
               <posy>35</posy>

And VideoOSD.xml paste the Player.TimeRemaining part in-between the Time and Duration on the label line.

Code:
-                <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time] -[b] $INFO[Player.TimeRemaining] [/b]- $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration][/UPPERCASE]</label>

I hope that helps.

Hi, I just try it and it works perfectly.
But I don´t change the position of the label cache, What it does exactly?

Thanks.

TV Guide Logos - acandido - 2011-09-17

Running the latest build as well as XBMC compiled yesterday and I'm not seeing any show posters/banners.

Here's a snip of the log file.

Here's a screenshot.

I've verified that the tbn files the log references are there and correct, and my banners/posters show up correctly in the TV Shows section.

Thanks,

AC

- Martijn - 2011-09-17

acandido Wrote:Running the latest build as well as XBMC compiled yesterday and I'm not seeing any show posters/banners.

Here's a screenshot.

I've verified that the tbn files the log references are there and correct, and my banners/posters show up correctly in the TV Shows section.

Thanks,

AC

Same here Oo Maybe solved next build

- BigNoid - 2011-09-17

acandido Wrote:Running the latest build as well as XBMC compiled yesterday and I'm not seeing any show posters/banners.

Here's a screenshot.

Thanks,

AC
This is a script error. The script does not return the path (anymore) and thus the logo.png cannot be loaded.

- acandido - 2011-09-17

Big_Noid Wrote:This is a script error. The script does not return the path (anymore) and thus the logo.png cannot be loaded.

Ah, thanks for the quick response.

- Blunk - 2011-09-17

When I scan new content in my library the poster for shows do not show up automatically. However, if right click and manually go and and search for a poster it will load correctly.

Is this a known bug or can I tweak something to fix this error?

- ralob - 2011-09-17

parotris Wrote:Hi, I just try it and it works perfectly.
But I don´t change the position of the label cache, What it does exactly?

Thanks.

It is just a label indicating cache level. I shifted mine some back when the OSD was being redone and was not sure if it affected the placement of the timeremaining or not. Apparently not. No need to worry about it.