Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Raytestrak - 2011-10-03

minimoe Wrote:The subtitle addon has that option already but it wasn't working properly the last time I used it

For me it only works "automatically" when I check for subtitles. It'll download the 100% match then. I don't think xbmc has the option yet to download a subtitle automatically when you start the video without any further interaction. (sorry for posting irrelevant stuff in the skin thread).

- alexr - 2011-10-03

Hi

I'm using XBMC 10.1 (from the stable ppa) with Aeon Nox. But somehow since the latest update (1.6.0) - I think - the movie and tv show informations that have appeared on the top left of the home menu aren't there anymore.

Maybe I am missing an option?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-03

alexr Wrote:Hi

I'm using XBMC 10.1 (from the stable ppa) with Aeon Nox. But somehow since the latest update (1.6.0) - I think - the movie and tv show informations that have appeared on the top left of the home menu aren't there anymore.

Maybe I am missing an option?

The library stats only show up when the main setting is enabled for recently added items (Show recently added videos) under home window options.

- alexr - 2011-10-03

Thanks! Hadn't activated that option Smile

What about a german translation? I could help you out with that Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-10-03

alexr Wrote:Thanks! Hadn't activated that option Smile

What about a german translation? I could help you out with that Smile

That would be great, but if you do, please do so only for git version of the skin as the update that has been sent out today (1.7.0) is the last one for Dharma. So I can't include it anymore for xbmc 10.1 release.

New release out on official repo - BigNoid - 2011-10-03

1.7.0 will be on official repo today. Next to bugfixes introduced in last release, the biggest change is that Aeon Nox now fully supports different languages in capitals, so no more "DJ TIëSTO" Smile

changelog:
Code:
[b]1.7.0[/b]
- Hungarian language updated - thx frodo19
- Fixed scrolling MPAA Rating label in LowList "show info" mode.
- Fixed "New" flag in Stripshow episode view.
- Fixed wrong fallback label in Song Info.
- "Episode" view had no watched/new toggle.
- When TV Show Logo are active icons in Landscape view, TV Show title is replaced with watchcount.
- Show "New" status option only enabled if recently added items are enabled.
- Added Polish language strings - thx biggiesmallz
- Wall view selectable again in videofiles section.
- Fixed no background in Music files mode.
- Fixed: missing dolby digital plus codec flag.
- Fixed: Linked tv show movies now show correct metadata in season and episode level.
- Updated audio flags.
- New aspect ratio flags.
- Updated Dutch languages strings - thx Machine-Sanctum
- Fixed: Uppercase labels with glyphs were forced lowercase (e.g. DJ TIëSTO instead of DJ TIËSTO)
- Playlist widget now shows instead of Recent/Random widgets when playing music on Home window. Widgets are still accessible.
- New InfoWall layout + added banner style for tv shows.
- Restored ClearART in pause osd.

- Godfazzer - 2011-10-03

hello!
how to change view mode in movies library?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-03

Godfazzer Wrote:hello!
how to change view mode in movies library?

Same way as in Confluence; e.g. in list view press left twice and hit the button that says View: List and then navigate left/right to desired view

- Godfazzer - 2011-10-03

Big_Noid Wrote:Same way as in Confluence; e.g. in list view press left twice and hit the button that says View: List and then navigate left/right to desired view
thanks for answer, but i don't have this button that says view Sad
using Dharma 10.1

- Martijn - 2011-10-03

Godfazzer Wrote:thanks for answer, but i don't have this button that says view Sad
using Dharma 10.1

It is at the top of the menu that appears.

- nistuf - 2011-10-03

Hi BigNoid,

Just updated the skin to 1.7.0 (dharma, 10.1).
In the info wall view for tv shows, the clearart shows across the genre information on the bottom right.

And another glitch: In the audio section, when you are on the song level, there is a grey banner surrounding the playtime of each track. When you select slim list from view type options, the playtime moves a bit to the right, but this banner stays in the same spot.

I can upload screenshots if it's unclear?
Thanks for all your work, I'm using the skin every day and still love it (:

- BigNoid - 2011-10-03

nistuf Wrote:Hi BigNoid,

Just updated the skin to 1.7.0 (dharma, 10.1).
In the info wall view for tv shows, the clearart shows across the genre information on the bottom right.

And another glitch: In the audio section, when you are on the song level, there is a grey banner surrounding the playtime of each track. When you select slim list from view type options, the playtime moves a bit to the right, but this banner stays in the same spot.

I can upload screenshots if it's unclear?
Thanks for all your work, I'm using the skin every day and still love it (:

Thx for report, fixes will be in first post shortly

- dascmo - 2011-10-03

Bug in 1.7 Dharma.

While a video is playing and entering the music section in low list view you end up with 2 video windows playing. This only happens when in files mode. Library mode works fine.

- BigNoid - 2011-10-03

dascmo Wrote:Bug in 1.7 Dharma.

While a video is playing and entering the music section in low list view you end up with 2 video windows playing. This only happens when in files mode. Library mode works fine.

Thx, was also bug in eden-pre. Hmph I really need to test better. 1 day of release and already four known bugs...

- Martijn - 2011-10-03

Big_Noid Wrote:Thx, was also bug in eden-pre. Hmph I really need to test better. 1 day of release and already four known bugs...

don't blame yourself. Testing something you made yourself is always hard. Also everybody uses a different way to do something you had not thought of.