Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- ecopsorn - 2011-10-18

Hi there

I would really like a feature I either don't find or it doesn't exist Cool.

In the Showcase view of my movies, I'd like to sort by "date added". Unfortunately this doesn't exist there. I know that I saw this option somewhere once but I really can't find it anymore. Am I missing something or might it have been the default skill where I saw it.

Please tell me if this option exists or if it could be implemented. thanks guys

- Shinu - 2011-10-18

came across some issues...

- the "darken" option for fanart no longer works, neither does the "set spot color" option.

- thanks for the zoom fix for the fanart, but the fanart in the "recently added" widget still shows as before.

- the mediaflags suddenly disappear and re-appear when opening and closing the info view. also a number of movies show the 4:3 ratios mediaflag instead of the correct one for the film. when the movie runs, it show the right flag but when it stops, it still shows 4:3 at the bottom. some mediaflags also appear in the addon infowall view.

- minor typo, but in the infowall view for tv shows, there's an option for "Banners" when it should be "Posters".

if you're not experiencing any of these problem, it might be a bug in the most recently build.

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-18

Found a bug, TV show recently added shows fanart instead of thumb

- filmfreak71 - 2011-10-18

Hi there,

I've recently come back to XBMC after running Plex for a year, but due to their total lack of updates and switched back Big Grin

I've gone for the Aeon Nox as I love the Infowall view, the only thing I can't figure out how to do is to get random rotating fanart behind the Movies and TV Shows items on the main menu. I know I can add it to TV Guide, Videos and Music from the Skin menu, but Movie and TV Shows only have the Single, Multi or Default options. And I can't point to the fanart directory as it is stored within a hidden folder under c:\users etc

Have I missed something?

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-18

Quick question is there a way to make my craft loaded from somewhere besides where the music resides.as its on a share. Is there support for a craft folder within the skin somewhere and mist have the craft follow a naming convention reason I ask is they load slow over the share

- BigNoid - 2011-10-19

ecopsorn Wrote:Hi there

I would really like a feature I either don't find or it doesn't exist Cool.

In the Showcase view of my movies, I'd like to sort by "date added". Unfortunately this doesn't exist there. I know that I saw this option somewhere once but I really can't find it anymore. Am I missing something or might it have been the default skill where I saw it.

Please tell me if this option exists or if it could be implemented. thanks guys
That should be an XBMC feature request, it's not something skinners control.
Shinu Wrote:came across some issues...

- the "darken" option for fanart no longer works, neither does the "set spot color" option.

- thanks for the zoom fix for the fanart, but the fanart in the "recently added" widget still shows as before.

- the mediaflags suddenly disappear and re-appear when opening and closing the info view. also a number of movies show the 4:3 ratios mediaflag instead of the correct one for the film. when the movie runs, it show the right flag but when it stops, it still shows 4:3 at the bottom. some mediaflags also appear in the addon infowall view.

- minor typo, but in the infowall view for tv shows, there's an option for "Banners" when it should be "Posters".

if you're not experiencing any of these problem, it might be a bug in the most recently build.
The typo was actually in the viewtype. It really should show banners. Fixed that. Other issues I can't reproduce. Maybe do a clean pull again from git.
Hack_kid Wrote:Found a bug, TV show recently added shows fanart instead of thumb
Hadn't noticed that yet, fixed in master
filmfreak71 Wrote:Hi there,

I've recently come back to XBMC after running Plex for a year, but due to their total lack of updates and switched back Big Grin

I've gone for the Aeon Nox as I love the Infowall view, the only thing I can't figure out how to do is to get random rotating fanart behind the Movies and TV Shows items on the main menu. I know I can add it to TV Guide, Videos and Music from the Skin menu, but Movie and TV Shows only have the Single, Multi or Default options. And I can't point to the fanart directory as it is stored within a hidden folder under c:\users etc

Have I missed something?
There is an option under appearance, file list to show hidden folders.
Hack_kid Wrote:Quick question is there a way to make my craft loaded from somewhere besides where the music resides.as its on a share. Is there support for a craft folder within the skin somewhere and mist have the craft follow a naming convention reason I ask is they load slow over the share
Yes, just point to a local folder in cdart mangager, run the script to get the clearart and set the same folder in Nox.

- Shinu - 2011-10-19

Big_Noid Wrote:The typo was actually in the viewtype. It really should show banners. Fixed that. Other issues I can't reproduce. Maybe do a clean pull again from git.

that's strange. i re-download the skin twice and this issues are still there. even tried installing an older nightly, but it didn't help. here's some pics of the issues...

In this pic, "Darken" is enabled and a spot color has been set. But it doesn't work.

And the fanart in the "latest movie" widget below is 4:3 but instead of zooming, it just shows as is, covering the star rating.

Oh, and some addons are show mediaflags...

The banners in the infowall view looks great btw. are u going to add the border/overlay to them like the other banner views?

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-19

Big_Noid Wrote:That should be an XBMC feature request, it's not something skinners control.

The typo was actually in the viewtype. It really should show banners. Fixed that. Other issues I can't reproduce. Maybe do a clean pull again from git.

Hadn't noticed that yet, fixed in master

There is an option under appearance, file list to show hidden folders.

Yes, just point to a local folder in cdart mangager, run the script to get the clearart and set the same folder in Nox.

i tryed that but it still downloads to the location of the music and they are all labeled cdart i dont know the naming convetion is it just artist - album?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-19

Shinu Wrote:that's strange. i re-download the skin twice and this issues are still there. even tried installing an older nightly, but it didn't help. here's some pics of the issues...

In this pic, "Darken" is enabled and a spot color has been set. But it doesn't work.

And the fanart in the "latest movie" widget below is 4:3 but instead of zooming, it just shows as is, covering the star rating.

Oh, and some addons are show mediaflags...

The banners in the infowall view looks great btw. are u going to add the border/overlay to them like the other banner views?
Seems I made a typo and the floor furniture did not show at all. Fixed now in master. Strange I couldn't reproduce it at first :confused2:
Thumb ar should be fixed also. Banner already has a focused blue border if everything is alright.
Hack_kid Wrote:i tryed that but it still downloads to the location of the music and they are all labeled cdart i dont know the naming convetion is it just artist - album?
CDArt isn't affected by the path, that should be in album directory along with folder.jpg. Extrafanart and clearlogo's are affected by the path setting.

List Info View - chrisvilla - 2011-10-19

Don't know if this one has been raised.

I installed this skin via the repo yesterday (pre-eden) and noticed that when setting up the TV views, I could not use the List Info view for seasons. It works on the series/show view. It works on the episode view. But I cannot set it for the Season view.

Seems to break the consistancy up by having to use the regular list view for seasons, as items on the page are different widths etc...

Shutdown button - bassieman - 2011-10-19

Kudo's for a very nice skin. It has become the first thing I install after installing xbmc, it looks awesome.

I have a request though, I kind of miss the easy way to get to the shutdown button like you do in confluence. Any way of making the shutdown/hibernate button into a widget which you can get to with just one or two clicks instead of having to follow the menu bar?

- Martijn - 2011-10-19

bassieman Wrote:Kudo's for a very nice skin. It has become the first thing I install after installing xbmc, it looks awesome.

I have a request though, I kind of miss the easy way to get to the shutdown button like you do in confluence. Any way of making the shutdown/hibernate button into a widget which you can get to with just one or two clicks instead of having to follow the menu bar?

If you press "S" you will get some of the same options.

- bassieman - 2011-10-19

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:If you press "S" you will get some of the same options.

Granted I didn't know that but I tend to not use a keyboard on the installs I do so pushing down like in confluence would be nice. But it's a nice to have (maybe a widget or something).

- st graveyard - 2011-10-19

Hello Big_noid,

Wouldn't this be a cool feature for NOX?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163&page=2

Better "set" support? Anyone?

Cheers,
Grave

- Martijn - 2011-10-19

st graveyard Wrote:Hello Big_noid,

Wouldn't this be a cool feature for NOX?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163&page=2

Better "set" support? Anyone?

Cheers,
Grave
The set support just must be integrated in xbmc itself. Not as an add-on. Also that add-on is not compatible anymore with Eden.