Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Reginald - 2011-10-21

Big_Noid Wrote:Do you mind testing something? Could you delete this line in MyVideoNav.xml (720p folder) and see if that improves anything:
Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(DontRunTVShowScripts))">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>

I have commented the code but I am at work so I won't be able to test until later today or tomorrow.

Just as a FYI: I have the latest version of the next aired script, I made sure to get it as it was causing some errors a while back.

Thanks!

- Shinu - 2011-10-21

i've noticed that the series poster to the lieft is missing for the episode view when a series only has 1 season.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-10-22

I saw the cd art issue on the previous page and it tripped a switch, currently on my machine with nox I am unable to get fanart backgrounds on my tv shows. I am running sam's image (crystalbuntu) on an atv1.

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-22

hey noid had a question. the above code for the cdart hack. wouldnt there be a way to make it look in two patshs with a & or something? check $INFO.Music.Player(FolderPath)cdart.png & $INFO.Music.Player(Artist) - (Album)cdart.png or something like that? then i could keep funionallity of both

- BigNoid - 2011-10-22

Shinu Wrote:i've noticed that the series poster to the lieft is missing for the episode view when a series only has 1 season.
Yeah, there are some issues with the thumb. I'll try to make it so that there is always an image available.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:I saw the cd art issue on the previous page and it tripped a switch, currently on my machine with nox I am unable to get fanart backgrounds on my tv shows. I am running sam's image (crystalbuntu) on an atv1.
That can happen if your XBMC build is not up to date.
Hack_kid Wrote:hey noid had a question. the above code for the cdart hack. wouldnt there be a way to make it look in two patshs with a & or something? check $INFO.Music.Player(FolderPath)cdart.png & $INFO.Music.Player(Artist) - (Album)cdart.png or something like that? then i could keep funionallity of both
Yea, just have two images show at the same time. I won't make that in the skin though. I'll stick to whatever cdart manager is using.

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-22

Also can I make a suggestion, the cdart in the full screen visulizzatoln fades in a little too slow you should shorten the fade time so it more or less matches the album art

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-22

just a few things:
first: using the tab button when music plays doesn't appear the music background (i don't use the music fanart) i see all the infosabiut the sog but the background is all black. i can't find, in skin settings teh voce "use music background in now playng", as in the oldest nox version. could i do something?
second is there a way to automatic change in "now playing" without press "tab"
third: in skin options if in the new menù "home screen option" i press the escape button instead of the exit voice in the menu the xbmc goes to the home screen. i think it is better remain in the menù option. (the "configure now playing widjet" button works fine)
great job as always
peppe
last skin version from svn and last nightly

- Reginald - 2011-10-22

Reginald Wrote:I have commented the code but I am at work so I won't be able to test until later today or tomorrow.

Just as a FYI: I have the latest version of the next aired script, I made sure to get it as it was causing some errors a while back.

Thanks!

I have tested and with the line commented out it plays without issue, I updated (I think) the Next Aired script to 4.0.2. So far there is no issue playing with the line put back in place, I will let you know a little later today if I see the issue crop back up. Sorry to make you do extra work if it was that I was off on the script. Blush

Thanks!

- BigNoid - 2011-10-22

peppe_sr Wrote:just a few things:
first: using the tab button when music plays doesn't appear the music background (i don't use the music fanart) i see all the infosabiut the sog but the background is all black. i can't find, in skin settings teh voce "use music background in now playng", as in the oldest nox version. could i do something?
second is there a way to automatic change in "now playing" without press "tab"
third: in skin options if in the new menù "home screen option" i press the escape button instead of the exit voice in the menu the xbmc goes to the home screen. i think it is better remain in the menù option. (the "configure now playing widjet" button works fine)
great job as always
peppe
last skin version from svn and last nightly
Good call on using back on the dialog. I made sure it goes back to settings screen if home screen options is pressed.
All the music viz settings have been moved to the Misc options on the music osd. You can choose all sorts of fun stuff as your background there Smile
You can set your screensaver to auto go to music viz. It's under appearance options iirc.
Reginald Wrote:I have tested and with the line commented out it plays without issue, I updated (I think) the Next Aired script to 4.0.2. So far there is no issue playing with the line put back in place, I will let you know a little later today if I see the issue crop back up. Sorry to make you do extra work if it was that I was off on the script. Blush

Thanks!
Good to hear you got it working (and to hear it's not a skin problem Big Grin )

- newphreak - 2011-10-22

Hi, what changed regarding movie library (movies)?
It takes forever to load (10-20sec), and the screen stays black that time. I am on a slow atom d525 based ion2 box. Is this something that can be improved? Cause i liked aeon nox just because of how smooth is was on slow hardware. Now it's not smooth at all. Smile

- josz - 2011-10-23

Just did a mod for this awesome skin.

Thanks Big_Noid for your awesome work!

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2011-10-23

Just installed Aeon Nox for a friend and its very nice been away from Aeon myself for some time but might consider coming back as nox is looking really nice Smile

One thing that's always bothered me slightly was jaggies along the cover edges when using cover flow especially when using DVD/Bluray covers so I was just wondering if andyblacs method from the thread below would work here ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63539

- BigNoid - 2011-10-23

>>X<<' Wrote:Just installed Aeon Nox for a friend and its very nice been away from Aeon myself for some time but might consider coming back as nox is looking really nice Smile

One thing that's always bothered me slightly was jaggies along the cover edges when using cover flow especially when using DVD/Bluray covers so I was just wondering if andyblacs method from the thread below would work here ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63539

Just tried it with regular showcase (bd cases is a bit harder) and the difference is immense. Thx for pointing me to that thread, I had no idea it could be solved like that Smile

- Shinu - 2011-10-23

were u able to fix the issue with the poster not appearing in the episode for shows with 1 season?

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2011-10-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Just tried it with regular showcase (bd cases is a bit harder) and the difference is immense. Thx for pointing me to that thread, I had no idea it could be solved like that Smile

Good to hear Smile

As far as bd cases being harder is that hard as not possible or possible just a lot more work involved not that I think any part of skinning is easy in the first place Confused