Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Banditt - 2011-10-23

Quick question. When I am playing a song and hot 'Tab' I get the following screen (which I love)

After a few seconds the album art and text go away - is there any way to keep it up? Maybe a setting I missed in a menu? Or even something I can edit in the XML?

- Martijn - 2011-10-24

Banditt Wrote:Quick question. When I am playing a song and hot 'Tab' I get the following screen (which I love)

After a few seconds the album art and text go away - is there any way to keep it up? Maybe a setting I missed in a menu? Or even something I can edit in the XML?

Normally when hit 'I' you will get it back and it should stay visible until you hit 'I' again.
If hit ENTER you will get an option bar with some different options to set like cdart

- Banditt - 2011-10-24

Thanks a lot - I hate asking these simple questions - but it had been bugging me and I thought I had tried everything (except hitting I or enter I guess)

- BigNoid - 2011-10-24

Shinu Wrote:were u able to fix the issue with the poster not appearing in the episode for shows with 1 season?
Yeah I thought I fixed that, but I guess not. Will look at it again.
>>X<<' Wrote:Good to hear Smile

As far as bd cases being harder is that hard as not possible or possible just a lot more work involved not that I think any part of skinning is easy in the first place Confused

It's possible, it just takes a bit more time to edit the case templates.

- Livin - 2011-10-24

Big_Noid
I just installed your repository and pre-Eden skin. Before I copied the theme XBTs to the media folder the main menu texture was not there.

Then tonight it auto updated, and deleted the theme XBTs I copied to the media folder... so after the refresh (and even a restart of XBMC) ALL textures were gone - none of them worked on any view.

Can you update the future builds to include your XBTs?

thx

- Martijn - 2011-10-24

Livin Wrote:Big_Noid
I just installed your repository and pre-Eden skin. Before I copied the theme XBTs to the media folder the main menu texture was not there.

Then tonight it auto updated, and deleted the theme XBTs I copied to the media folder... so after the refresh (and even a restart of XBMC) ALL textures were gone - none of them worked on any view.

Can you update the future builds to include your XBTs?

thx

This is cannot be done because of XBMC official repo rules.

- dsim - 2011-10-24

big_noid,

1. I miss in the home menu, under movies submenu the link to countries. so if i like to watch a film from different countries, i have not to search after this films.

2. you made a custom home button "comics"... could you add also a custom button "adult" for folder and anime for animationfilms? this would be great

3. could you make the list view background more transparent as in low list or infowall, so the look from aeon nox is everywhere the same?

p.s and i want to thank you, because there is a country information in showcase view. that is really nice. the other skins doesn't have that. because in my film collection are only good films, which are from all over the world and less hollywood "movies", so i have this information.

- schumi2004 - 2011-10-24

Since 2 days i have problems with TV Shows Banner Wall view, it doesn't show banners anymore only black bars with show title.
When i chose Banner Plex they are there again.

Anyway to fix this?
:update:
Forgot to mention i'm running svn build.

I already re added my library without luck.

@dsim
You can added custom buttons in skin menu.

- st graveyard - 2011-10-24

Hello Big_Noid,

Maybe a bit early, but I just wanted to let you know about this thread :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109626
I don't know if you would be interested in integrating this in NOX at one point in the future. I personally would love to have this in my favorite skin, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one ;-)

Take care,
Grave

- smithr99 - 2011-10-24

hey there,

first of all i'd like to say i friggin LOVE this skin!

Just a quicky regarding Last.fm integration. I love the fact you can generate an artist last.fm playlist by going to the info on an artist and clicking last.fm

My question is can I add a submenu shortcut on the main menu (under Music) to link to my standard recommended radio (obviously based on what I listen to most)

Many thanks in anticipation!

Ross

- dsim - 2011-10-24

schumi2004 Wrote:Since 2 days i have problems with TV Shows Banner Wall view, it doesn't show banners anymore only black bars with show title.
When i chose Banner Plex they are there again.

Anyway to fix this?
:update:
Forgot to mention i'm running svn build.

I already re added my library without luck.

@dsim
You can added custom buttons in skin menu.

I know, but how can I open a folder with this button? i selected a folder as favorite and added to a button, but, nothing is showing in the list, if i click on this button, its only blank list view.

to buttons I can add only addon or favorite. i don't know if I can add a folder?

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2011-10-24

Big_Noid Wrote:It's possible, it just takes a bit more time to edit the case templates.

ok that's what I thought thanks for the reply Smile

- sergiocos - 2011-10-24

Congrats for getting rid of showcase's jagged edges, greatest thing ever.
Music showcase coming soon? Big Grin

- BigNoid - 2011-10-24

dsim Wrote:I know, but how can I open a folder with this button? i selected a folder as favorite and added to a button, but, nothing is showing in the list, if i click on this button, its only blank list view.

to buttons I can add only addon or favorite. i don't know if I can add a folder?
It's best to use smart playlists for that. You can add those to the main menu.

sergiocos Wrote:Congrats for getting rid of showcase's jagged edges, greatest thing ever.
Music showcase coming soon? Big Grin
Check git Wink i saw some covers that still showed a bit jagged edges on the bottom, I think it's when the thumb has a weird ar, but most are gone Smile
st graveyard Wrote:Hello Big_Noid,

Maybe a bit early, but I just wanted to let you know about this thread :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109626
I don't know if you would be interested in integrating this in NOX at one point in the future. I personally would love to have this in my favorite skin, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one ;-)

Take care,
Grave
I really don't want to add more views. I'm sure Middle will release his mod to the public when he's done though.
smithr99 Wrote:hey there,

first of all i'd like to say i friggin LOVE this skin!

Just a quicky regarding Last.fm integration. I love the fact you can generate an artist last.fm playlist by going to the info on an artist and clicking last.fm

My question is can I add a submenu shortcut on the main menu (under Music) to link to my standard recommended radio (obviously based on what I listen to most)

Many thanks in anticipation!

Ross
If you can add it to your favorites, you can add it to the music submenu in the favorites shortcuts in the skin settings.

- Martijn - 2011-10-24

@Big Noid
Is it maybe possible to get rid of that "missing studio" icon? IMO it's nicer to just show an empty space.