Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

PatOso Wrote:plot text.
It might help if you were a bit more specific, I can't read minds :p
bokkoman Wrote:Dear Big_Noid,

I have a problem with the movie view: InfoWall.
It used to show (i believe) 5 movie posters in a row. Now it shows 4 big squares with the movie poster wich are stretched/zoomed.

I am on pre-eden. Also deleted/reinstalled aeon nox svn.

Hope you can fix this.

Thanks
Will be fixed in tomorrow's update.
Shinu Wrote:Well thanks a bunch. I was starting to think I was going crazy since no-one else was having the problem. Laugh All other bugs mentioned works too. Just the empty tv show logo panel to be fixed and that's it. I can't see anymore bugs.
Too bad I really can't reproduce that. I've tried a bunch of things, but it always shows info for me.

@all:
I replaced the square wall view in videolibrary with thumbnail view, this should be better for browsing through youtube and other video add-ons or if you browse through a large collection of episodes:

- PatOso - 2011-10-27

Big Noid say:
Quote:@all:
I replaced the square wall view in videolibrary with thumbnail view, this should be better for browsing through youtube and other video add-ons or if you browse through a large collection of episodes:

Much better to navigate the video addons. Nod fantastic work Nod

Plot text movie Info, tv show info etc, etc.
When I get home I will be more explicit.

thank you very much.Laugh

- Kode - 2011-10-27

Is there a way to update to update the watched status on the home screen? I recently reinstalled and have installed trakt and trakt utilities, I updated watched status on trakt site and trakt utilities synced them, so now if I go to movie library lots of them show as watched, but on the home screen it says MOVIES: 489 | WATCHED: 21 | UNWATCHED: 468 whereas watched should be over 300

*edit* Ok a reboot fixed it.

- PatOso - 2011-10-28

Quote:Originally Posted by PatOso
plot text.

Quote:Big Noid say:
It might help if you were a bit more specific, I can't read minds

Better:

- Shinu - 2011-10-28

small bug: when the "4 thumbs" layout is enabled and video is playing, the text behind it doesn't disappear.

- dsim - 2011-10-28

big_ noid, is there possibility to add landscape option in infowall for video -> files. now i have squares on files, and if there are video files its better it is landscape.

and, i'm using the svn version from passion repo. is this the pre-eden one? or i have to instal it from github. in the first post, i can recognize the svn stable version and pre-eden git hub. but the other on the passion repo, whats that version?

- Reginald - 2011-10-28

Big_Noid Wrote:Good to hear you got it working (and to hear it's not a skin problem Big Grin )

I may have spoken to soon, I had been running it for a day or so it worked so I figured it was good, before I was lucky to get 2 episodes before it blew up. I switched back to Confluence for a week or so, work is crazy right now so no playing, I updated Nox, XBMC and the Last Aired script last night, it played one episode then it choked on me. I pulled out the Last Aired script line from MyVideoNav.xml and it is working alright for me now. I hope that helps let me know if you would like debug logs and I will get them for you.

Also I would like to see if anyone else is having this, if not I am not to proud to admit that something on my system is jacked but before I knew of at least one other person having issues. Please PM me so we don't derail this thread.

As always thank you for your amazing work and continued support!

- BigNoid - 2011-10-28

dsim Wrote:big_ noid, is there possibility to add landscape option in infowall for video -> files. now i have squares on files, and if there are video files its better it is landscape.

and, i'm using the svn version from passion repo. is this the pre-eden one? or i have to instal it from github. in the first post, i can recognize the svn stable version and pre-eden git hub. but the other on the passion repo, whats that version?
Maybe the new thumbnail view is even better for watching files? Infowall doesn't look too good without metadata imo.
Reginald Wrote:I may have spoken to soon, I had been running it for a day or so it worked so I figured it was good, before I was lucky to get 2 episodes before it blew up. I switched back to Confluence for a week or so, work is crazy right now so no playing, I updated Nox, XBMC and the Last Aired script last night, it played one episode then it choked on me. I pulled out the Last Aired script line from MyVideoNav.xml and it is working alright for me now. I hope that helps let me know if you would like debug logs and I will get them for you.

Also I would like to see if anyone else is having this, if not I am not to proud to admit that something on my system is jacked but before I knew of at least one other person having issues. Please PM me so we don't derail this thread.

As always thank you for your amazing work and continued support!
I think you're better off if you post the debug log in the next aired thread. Not many skins are using the new functionality of the next aired script, but eventually even Confluence will imo and then you're stuck in the same boat. If it can be fixed in the script than that's a win for everybody.

- PatOso - 2011-10-29

Align text plot in view: "Info wall" and "Carousel", please.

In the library of music does not work view "thumbnail view".

Thanks

home now playing fanart problem - inpheriour - 2011-10-29

Hi Everyone,

first I want to say that I think aeon nox is the most awesome skin for XBMC so thank u for that Big Noid! and keep up the good work. Laugh

I use XBMC dharma and aeon nox 1.7.0 and am loving it, but for some reason I can't get the fanart to show in the home window when i'm playing music. I read on the forum that u have to disable the >show background "now playing" visualisation< option and enable the >Music fanart "now playing"<option for it to work.

And so i did but with no result.Sad I spend two days playing with the settings thinking it might be something I overlooked and eventually reinstalling xbmc and aeon to see if that would solve my problem.Eek So please could anybody tell me what i'm overlooking.

my musicfiles are ordered like this:
artist/album/folder.jpg cdart.png
artist/extrafanart/jpg's

Thank's ahead: Inpheriour

- Martijn - 2011-10-29

inpheriour Wrote:my musicfiles are ordered like this:
artist/album/folder.jpg cdart.png
artist/extrafanart/jpg's

Thank's ahead: Inpheriour
In skin settings there an option "path to music library". This has to be set to the root folder off your music files where the artists folders are located. So if these are located in:
d:\music\artist/album\
set it to
d:\music\

Or something similar

No fanart when I play music in home window - inpheriour - 2011-10-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:In skin settings there an option "path to music library". This has to be set to the root folder off your music files where the artists folders are located. So if these are located in:
d:\music\artist/album\
set it to
d:\music\

Or something similar

thanks for your helpBig Grin but I already have got my "path to music library" set up corectly. my music is in:
f:\music\artist\album
and I have set my path to
f:\music\

fanart displays fine when I enter the music map and displays folder.jpg, cdart.png and logo.png just fine. also when I press the "tab button" to go to the music visualisation all is displayed as it should. but i also want it to display fanart in the home window. in home window I also have the folder.jpg cdart.png and logo.png working but no fanart in the background.

anybody else got an idea?

- Martijn - 2011-10-29

inpheriour Wrote:thanks for your helpBig Grin but I already have got my "path to music library" set up corectly. my music is in:
f:\music\artist\album
and I have set my path to
f:\music\

fanart displays fine when I enter the music map and displays folder.jpg, cdart.png and logo.png just fine. also when I press the "tab button" to go to the music visualisation all is displayed as it should. but i also want it to display fanart in the home window. in home window I also have the folder.jpg cdart.png and logo.png working but no fanart in the background.

anybody else got an idea?

OK so if that works you only have to enable:
skin settings->home window-> music fanart 'now playing'

No fanart in music window - inpheriour - 2011-10-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:OK so if that works you only have to enable:
skin settings->home window-> music fanart 'now playing'

Héé Machine -sanctum,
thanks again for your help. But as I said in my first post I have already enabled this but it doesn't work.

that's why I hoped someone over here could help me.

- lowfi - 2011-10-29

I have pre eden and aeon nox svn. I would like to add a menu in the homescreen "internet" with a bunch of sub menus like youtube etc. Is this possible?