Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- ronx - 2011-10-29

hi all,

does anyone know if the TV Logo Script option was removed from the side menu? I just added a new show and was looking for that option to fill in the missing pngs, but I can't seem to find it.

thanks.

- Martijn - 2011-10-29

ronx Wrote:hi all,

does anyone know if the TV Logo Script option was removed from the side menu? I just added a new show and was looking for that option to fill in the missing pngs, but I can't seem to find it.

thanks.

Yes this is removed. Go to the programs section and you will find it there. First check the settings before running.

- BigNoid - 2011-10-29

inpheriour Wrote:Hi Everyone,

first I want to say that I think aeon nox is the most awesome skin for XBMC so thank u for that Big Noid! and keep up the good work. Laugh

I use XBMC dharma and aeon nox 1.7.0 and am loving it, but for some reason I can't get the fanart to show in the home window when i'm playing music. I read on the forum that u have to disable the >show background "now playing" visualisation< option and enable the >Music fanart "now playing"<option for it to work.

And so i did but with no result.Sad I spend two days playing with the settings thinking it might be something I overlooked and eventually reinstalling xbmc and aeon to see if that would solve my problem.Eek So please could anybody tell me what i'm overlooking.

my musicfiles are ordered like this:
artist/album/folder.jpg cdart.png
artist/extrafanart/jpg's

Thank's ahead: Inpheriour
I made a sort of mistake on Dharma. To see extrafanart on home screen now playing, extrafanart must be enabled in musiclibrary (I know this makes no sense :o ) Normal library fanart should just show with the option you mentioned.
lowfi Wrote:I have pre eden and aeon nox svn. I would like to add a menu in the homescreen "internet" with a bunch of sub menus like youtube etc. Is this possible?
Atm not without hacking xmls. I'm working on customization of the submenu though and it will also include custom submenu for custom menu items.

- DigiTech - 2011-10-29

Is there any way to call the music menu (the one where you can select lyrics,visualization etc when music is playing) cause i cant remember what thing i changed that caused that i cant find that music menu again.. maybe somebody can help me with that,,thanks!

- Martijn - 2011-10-30

DigiTech Wrote:Is there any way to call the music menu (the one where you can select lyrics,visualization etc when music is playing) cause i cant remember what thing i changed that caused that i cant find that music menu again.. maybe somebody can help me with that,,thanks!

hit 'M'

- inpheriour - 2011-10-30

Big_Noid Wrote:I made a sort of mistake on Dharma. To see extrafanart on home screen now playing, extrafanart must be enabled in musiclibrary (I know this makes no sense :o ) Normal library fanart should just show with the option you mentioned.

is that in the settings music/library? or in the home window music/library?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-30

inpheriour Wrote:is that in the settings music/library? or in the home window music/library?

That setting is in the media menu in the music library under backdrop options

Still no luck - inpheriour - 2011-10-30

Big_Noid Wrote:That setting is in the media menu in the music library under backdrop options

I've enabled extra fanart under backdrop options in the: homescreen> music> library> but stil no result. No

Am I just plain stupidEek and not corectly understanding what U are saying or are there other settings that also have to be done to let this work?

I've got the "enable background visualisation" disabled and the show music fanart "now playing" enabled. I've got my music path set like this: f:\music

- Vrok - 2011-10-30

Vrok Wrote:This didn't work. I'm on Eden btw.
I didn't have hideemptyseries set to true but anyway I added <hideemptyseries>false</hideemptyseries> to my <videolibrary> and the empty shows are still not showing in tv shows

Any progress on this? Am I the only one not able to view all tv shows?

EDIT: After checking stuff a bit this isn't the problem of the skin but it's XBMC specific

sorry

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-30

hi i have a question about the skin, i think....
is there a way to stop pan and zoom in the slide show that starts after i press the "tab" button on the keyboard?
reading the release post about "artistslidshow" ronie said that the function to enable disable are controlled by the skin.
could you suggest me somethings?
peppe

- Martijn - 2011-10-30

peppe_sr Wrote:hi i have a question about the skin, i think....
is there a way to stop pan and zoom in the slide show that starts after i press the "tab" button on the keyboard?
reading the release post about "artistslidshow" ronie said that the function to enable disable are controlled by the skin.
could you suggest me somethings?
peppe

hit ENTER -> go to settings button and disable "animate fanart in music viz"
At least this is on Eden version.

- Vrok - 2011-10-30

Requesting for official support for this:
(copy includes-tvguide.xml and changing home.xml from neon skin)
Here's my TV Show button background:

- renver - 2011-10-30

Hello guys,

I've just installed XBMC and allready falling in love with AEON NOX! In just a few minutes i've got it working, WOW! :-)

Just 2 question, hopefully you guys can help me:

- i'm using AEON NOX with 'DVD Showcase, coverflow' view. It says: "Press UP for trailer" and then "Press SELECT for trailer". But when i do that, i see briefly a loading bar, but then nothing. Is that maybe a bug, of do i have to configurate something. I'm connected to internet.

- Is there a way to see only a selected gerne, i.e. drama or comedy? I've got an MCE remote.

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

Renver

- butchabay - 2011-10-30

@Vrok
I'm sorry but i think this is the ugliest screen i ever seen!

- Vrok - 2011-10-30

butchabay Wrote:I'm sorry but i think this is the ugliest screen i ever seen!

It's not supposed to be beautiful but practical and dynamic.
I bet you skinners can make it look nice