Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Mr.Clean - 2011-02-24

Big_Noid Wrote:As the stats are part of the recent added script, you'd have to enable recent added videos in the home window options to get the stats. You can disable every widget then if you don't like them, but be sure to leave the main option on.

Works like a charm thanks!! Smile

Btw, I have maby a bug for you. Ive got a 24 ich lcd screen and its native res is 1920 x 1080. The days in home meny does not fit. I have not tuch any screen res in xbmc or in win 7 and it also shows the same in my other computer. Cant upload a picture though hmm maby Im dumb...must it be in a html web site as link to show up or can I in someway just upload a picture from pc?

- Shinu - 2011-02-24

version 0.8 works great. i have a couple suggestions, first of which is concerns the weather screen. have u ever thought about having the info viewable in the homescreen, without accessing the menu itself? and maybe with backdrops that change along with the conditions, like this....

it's just a matter of convenience, being able to see thin info by just scrolling across.

the other is about dvd cases. i know you've gone on record as saying that you don't like them, but what about this style....

it's very similar to the dvd cases you already use, but with a simple dvd label on the side. this style is used in the Cirrus skin. just something to consider if you're ever looking to satisfy those asking for cases Wink

and 1 quick modification question. how can i make the glow behind the focused banners in the new bannerwall bigger? i want to make it seem to go around the banner like a border like this...

i've been looking but i don't know what variable to change.

- Death-Axe - 2011-02-24

Big noid: Love the new things added! thanks for all of your hard work, everything is looking good.

- viciou5 - 2011-02-24

Since the update I'm not getting thumbnails in low list. I see them in other modes and in the movie info, just not in low list. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm running on an aTV2

- Pnutt6 - 2011-02-24

viciou5 Wrote:Since the update I'm not getting thumbnails in low list. I see them in other modes and in the movie info, just not in low list. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm running on an aTV2
I was having the same issue.
Under Skin Settings - General Settings: make sure to enable "Use Posters instead of Banners"

Fixed TV Shows and Movies for me.

- Babal - 2011-02-24

Very Nice Job!!!

The best XBMC skin i've seen so far, and the smoothest!

I love Shinu's Blue Ray case... Haveing a different case (BR or DVD) depending of the video's resolution will be a dream coming true....

- boulala - 2011-02-24

Shinu Wrote:the other is about dvd cases. i know you've gone on ecord as saying that you don't like them, but what about this style....

+1 for the cases. would accentuate nicely the showcase view.

- tcman47 - 2011-02-24

Finally settled on Aeon Nox as my default, can't find one thing wrong with it except that it runs a little slow and weatherplus plugin doesn't appear to work.

Anyone else have these issues or is just me?

Thanks
TC

- viciou5 - 2011-02-24

Pnutt6 Wrote:I was having the same issue.
Under Skin Settings - General Settings: make sure to enable "Use Posters instead of Banners"

Fixed TV Shows and Movies for me.

Thanks Pnutt6, it's worth noting that this resolved the no thumbnails issue for movies as well as TV shows. Ironically under TV shows it's now using the banner instead of the poster but at least something is showing up. I can change the banner to a poster type thumbnail manually. I'm going to try removing and readding the library and see if it'll automatically choose the poster instead of the banner this time.

Love the skin, thanks Big_Noid.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-24

Shinu Wrote:and 1 quick modification question. how can i make the glow behind the focused banners in the new bannerwall bigger? i want to make it seem to go around the banner like a border like this...

i've been looking but i don't know what variable to change.
Yeah I know those cases, still don't like em BUT since this now has been requested quite a lot I might do cases option. I have to find something that is compatible with the cases that are now being used.
The texture you are looking for is called banner_shadow.png. It is now a bordertexture, if you want it on top you have to make new image control.
EDIT: I tried this and it looks much better I think. changed in svn.
tcman47 Wrote:Finally settled on Aeon Nox as my default, can't find one thing wrong with it except that it runs a little slow and weatherplus plugin doesn't appear to work.

Anyone else have these issues or is just me?

Thanks
TC
This is the first post in this thread that says it's running slow Wink
Weather + is not (not yet anyway) supported.
viciou5 Wrote:Thanks Pnutt6, it's worth noting that this resolved the no thumbnails issue for movies as well as TV shows. Ironically under TV shows it's now using the banner instead of the poster but at least something is showing up. I can change the banner to a poster type thumbnail manually. I'm going to try removing and readding the library and see if it'll automatically choose the poster instead of the banner this time.

Love the skin, thanks Big_Noid.
It's a bug which I fixed in svn. Movies should always show thumb, regardless if you have banners or posters for tvshows.
I recommend using posters for tvshows anyway, cause you then can use showcase for tvshows Big Grin (and you can still use banner views if you run the tv logo script)

- tcman47 - 2011-02-24

OK, cool, perhaps it was my 'puter this morning, it was acting a little goofy anyway, will try it on the big screen downstairs and see how it runs, weather+ would be nice but not a deal breaker, would rather watch movies than weather radar anyway.

great work on the skin Nod

- Victim - 2011-02-24

+2 for Shinu's case style. Looks great. I have a very minor question. The 480p flag for the Fullscreen Info view is missing the "p" at the end. I know it insignificant, but I always keep wandering if my video is 480p or 480i because of it.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-24

@big_noid

take a look at this screenshot. could you put the text a little bit more to the right ?

http://www.mediafire.com/?3r474y374z44tzz

Greets
Eisi

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-24

my fault

- Shinu - 2011-02-24

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah I know those cases, still don't like em BUT since this now has been requested quite a lot I might do cases option. I have to find something that is compatible with the cases that are now being used.
The texture you are looking for is called banner_shadow.png. It is now a bordertexture, if you want it on top you have to make new image control.
EDIT: I tried this and it looks much better I think. changed in svn.

how do i see the changes? should uninstall and re-download the skin?