Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- DigiTech - 2011-11-11

Anyone knows how to watch a streamed movie trailer in aeon nox, in one of the views it says "show trailer button" but i cant find it anywhere, do i have to push some letter in the keybord so i can watch streamed movie trailers while i select a movie of my collection in library mode? Thanks in advance!

- asha_man - 2011-11-12

Is there a way to have number of watched/unwatched episodes on the lowlist view for tvshows at all?

- Banditt - 2011-11-12

I know I should already know how to do this, but for some reason I just can't figure it out.

I just installed a nightly (XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20111110-26cc297 Compiled Nov 11 2011)

I go to download skins and Nox is not there, I check the first page of this thread and download the Passion Repo and go there and nothing is listed.

Please tell me what I need to do to get Nox in Pre-Eden so I can say "Ah, that's it" slap my head and move on with my life...Huh

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-12

Raytestrak Wrote:With my logitech harmony one #1 still occurs. It's no big deal, a keyboard is always within reach somewhere.
Will you consider implementing #2?

Is the music widget broken in the repo? When the screensaver kicks in I used to get a small widget, now it's gone. I haven't changed my options.

My apologies. Music Widget isn't broken. Fiddled with the "Configure now playing widget" and turning off Enable fullscreen video "now playing" fixed it. Don't know what it does though.

Small question:

Is it possible to show tvshow/movies numbers on the home screen based on a smart playlist instead of the complete database? For instance: you have split your movies and series in Normal and Children and replaced the default movies/series with a smart playlist for Normal and added a second entry in the home menu for Children. The total/watched/unwatched numbers represent the complete number of movies/series. Is it possible to only show the numbers for that view?

- Martijn - 2011-11-12

Banditt Wrote:I know I should already know how to do this, but for some reason I just can't figure it out.

I just installed a nightly (XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20111110-26cc297 Compiled Nov 11 2011)

I go to download skins and Nox is not there, I check the first page of this thread and download the Passion Repo and go there and nothing is listed.

Please tell me what I need to do to get Nox in Pre-Eden so I can say "Ah, that's it" slap my head and move on with my life...Huh

Do a restart or a force refresh.

- Martijn - 2011-11-12

Raytestrak Wrote:My apologies. Music Widget isn't broken. Fiddled with the "Configure now playing widget" and turning off Enable fullscreen video "now playing" fixed it. Don't know what it does though.

Small question:

Is it possible to show tvshow/movies numbers on the home screen based on a smart playlist instead of the complete database? For instance: you have split your movies and series in Normal and Children and replaced the default movies/series with a smart playlist for Normal and added a second entry in the home menu for Children. The total/watched/unwatched numbers represent the complete number of movies/series. Is it possible to only show the numbers for that view?

Short answer: no
I want the same however it can't be done

- Shinu - 2011-11-12

Anyone else unable to customize the main menu? i can't select "video playlist" or "favorites" when customizing.

- htpc guy - 2011-11-12

Shinu Wrote:Anyone else unable to customize the main menu? i can't select "video playlist" or "favorites" when customizing.

Worked for me. Have you tried updating your nightly build?

- fional - 2011-11-12

Big_Noid Wrote:
fional Wrote:I am having a bit of a strange problem - lately - and I've not changed my setup in ages - so I can't quite figure out the cause.

When I first start XBMC, the background "fanart" is black. It doesn't display the actual background fanart until I move.

So when it starts up, the default menu item is "Movies". The background is black. If I move over to TV, then I get the background. I move back to Movies. Background. I quit, and restart...it starts out black.

It most certainly did not used to do this.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Nope, can't recall this has happened to me

I looked in the log and I think it has to do with this:
Code:
15:01:31 T:724 M:3069108224   ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag
15:01:32 T:724 M:3039145984   ERROR: Python script "script.tv.show.next.aired" does not exist
15:01:32 T:2404 M:3027746816   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/1/14c3d915.jpg
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3028951040 WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3028946944   ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3028946944   ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/addons.xml.md5>
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3026067456 WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3026067456   ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3026067456   ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/addons.xml>
15:01:36 T:2404 M:3026071552   ERROR: Repository XBMCNerds Add-ons returned no add-ons, listing may have failed
15:01:36 T:892 M:3026071552   ERROR: WEATHER: Unable to get data: Invalid License Key.
15:18:04 T:2824 M:2834149376   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Zookeeper\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\7\7afb212b.jpg
15:18:04 T:2824 M:2834149376   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/7/7afb212b.jpg
15:18:04 T:3040 M:2829021184   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Zookeeper\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\0\0ee1928d.jpg
15:18:04 T:3040 M:2829021184   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/0/0ee1928d.jpg

In reference to the texture, I go to that directory and I can open it just fine... I'm not sure how to remedy this? I went into the textures db and searched for 14c3d915 and it came up with nothing, yet it must be trying to link to that texture somehow and for one reason or another, it can't open that file.

Also, not sure why there are errors deleting those files, perhaps it was always like that. Maybe that's why my thumbnail directory is so bloated at 1.7 gig?

I've been in the gaeltacht for the last six weeks and I feel, now that I'm back, I'm completely lost!

- BigNoid - 2011-11-12

Shinu Wrote:Ever thought about adding changeable font styles for the home-screen?

or a popup bubble for the poster view like in Xperience?
fonts are a good idea, but it's hard to get good looking free open source fonts.
Don't think I can fit in the infopanel for posters view, but will take a look at it.
Shinu Wrote:Anyone else unable to customize the main menu? i can't select "video playlist" or "favorites" when customizing.

Now the custumization is done through the Customize Main Menu shortcut in the Home window options (or in the shutdown window on home screen). It needs script.playlists though: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/script.playlists/

- DigiTech - 2011-11-12

Anyone knows how to watch a streamed movie trailer in aeon nox, in one of the views it says "show trailer button" i enabled it but nothing happen besides i cant find that button anywhere, do i have to push some letter in the keybord so i can watch a streamed movie trailer while i select a movie of my collection in library mode? I already posted this same question but it seems no one had a light on this matter...thanks if someone can help.

- Smobbo - 2011-11-12

DigiTech Wrote:Anyone knows how to watch a streamed movie trailer in aeon nox, in one of the views it says "show trailer button" i enabled it but nothing happen besides i cant find that button anywhere, do i have to push some letter in the keybord so i can watch a streamed movie trailer while i select a movie of my collection in library mode? I already posted this same question but it seems no one had a light on this matter...thanks if someone can help.

AFAIK you can select the trailer by pressing upwards on the showcase view.
(first up for the showcase info, second up for the trailer button).

So go to a movie, press up for all the info, press up again to see the trailer button, press select to start the trailer.

Hope this helps Smile

- Shinu - 2011-11-12

Big_Noid Wrote:fonts are a good idea, but it's hard to get good looking free open source fonts.
Don't think I can fit in the infopanel for posters view, but will take a look at it.

Now the custumization is done through the Customize Main Menu shortcut in the Home window options (or in the shutdown window on home screen). It needs script.playlists though: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/script.playlists/

oh ok @ the customization. that fixed the problem. thanx.

about the fonts, aren't the ones on http://www.dafont.com/ free? they have the best fonts out there IMO. there's also http://cooltext.com/Fonts?gclid=CNLxiP7RsawCFQLj7QodjhalGQ

i really love the idea of changeable fonts. been thinking about it for a while. is it possible have the user their own fonts to a folder and choosing which ones they want? maybe giving them the option to increase and decrease the font-size to their liking. that could solve the problem of acquiring the fonts yourself. just a thought. Nod

- DigiTech - 2011-11-12

Smobbo Wrote:AFAIK you can select the trailer by pressing upwards on the showcase view.
(first up for the showcase info, second up for the trailer button).

So go to a movie, press up for all the info, press up again to see the trailer button, press select to start the trailer.

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks smobbo but pressing up either in carrousel and showcase brings up the menu, i dont see any trailer button, i dont have trailers stored in my hard drive, maybe it's the problem?
Is it possible that aeon nox finds the trailer of the movie that im currently selecting over the internet and streaming it? cause that's what i want to achieve here, maybe im really lost ..

- Martijn - 2011-11-12

DigiTech Wrote:Thanks smobbo but pressing up either in carrousel and showcase brings up the menu, i dont see any trailer button, i dont have trailers stored in my hard drive, maybe it's the problem?
Is it possible that aeon nox finds the trailer of the movie that im currently selecting over the internet and streaming it? cause that's what i want to achieve here, maybe im really lost ..

Finding trailers is done when scraping the movie into the library. NO trailer -> NO trailer button. Nox doesn't provide trailers and doesn't stream. That's XBMC's job

It's also possible that you have disabled the trailer button in the mediamenu.