Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

Raytestrak Wrote:What are breadcrumbs? The option is greyed out for me.
Because you have the timepanel option enabled. Maybe i should remove that, don't know why I put it there in the first place

- PatOso - 2011-11-13

How i edit the name in submenu? a favorite for example.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

PatOso Wrote:How i edit the name in submenu? a favorite for example.

Press down. i thought I added hint text for that, but I see I didn't do that. Will add that

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-13

Big_Noid Wrote:I just pushed an update in an attempt to fix this. Couldn't test it, so don't know if it works.

If the modification is

Code:
<zorder>5</zorder>

then it is not working Blush

- PatOso - 2011-11-13

Big_Noid Wrote:Press down. i thought I added hint text for that, but I see I didn't do that. Will add that

Thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

Rififi77 Wrote:If the modification is

Code:
<zorder>5</zorder>

then it is not working Blush
Ha, I got the wrong dialog. Should be fixed now.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

Digital Vortex Wrote:Perhaps for a future release: allow the curtain on/off to be separate from the total listing view and the TV show view

I will add this to my to do list.

- Martijn - 2011-11-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Ha, I got the wrong dialog. Should be fixed now.

@BigNoid
Dialog appears behind the browse shares window.

EDIT:
For clarification: the busy dialog while scanning for example smb://

- Martijn - 2011-11-14

@Big Noid

The backup vinyl/bluray disc does not work in music viz. It's still displayed as a normal cd

Custom movies - haenchensd - 2011-11-14

butchjr Wrote:1. The feature that the skin Night has: choose what smart playlist to be the real Movie-playlist. This lets me choose custom sub menus for movies in a nice way. And also let me keep the New added-script shit, and random music crap that I love to hate. (This is not the case when I add custom menu items)

Big_Noid Wrote:I will have to check out what Night does exactly and if it's good to implement. This won't make in in the dharma release if it gets added.

I know we are still in dharma, but any progress on this?

Love the skin, thanks for your hard work.

- werwer - 2011-11-14

Hi!

I'm having some problems with the following issues, I don't know if there is a way to personalize it:
1. RSS. I only have RSS in the home screen, but I would like to have it in all screens, I mean, inside Series, or Movies for example.
2. In series, in banner view, the selection moves in horizontal. I'd like to move it in vertical.
3. It lasts around 4 seconds in charging the Movies or Series menu in an Asrock Ion 330. I don't know if this is an issue of the skin, or is because of the Pre-Eden I have (installed around 1st of November).

for the rest of it, its a great work. Thanks!

I am running Linux.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Ha, I got the wrong dialog. Should be fixed now.

Ok, thank you, it's work.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-14

haenchensd Wrote:I know we are still in dharma, but any progress on this?

Love the skin, thanks for your hard work.
This is possible in eden-pre version of the skin. You can choose a custom favorite as default action for your movies menu.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Big Noid

The backup vinyl/bluray disc does not work in music viz. It's still displayed as a normal cd
Will fix that.
werwer Wrote:Hi!

I'm having some problems with the following issues, I don't know if there is a way to personalize it:
1. RSS. I only have RSS in the home screen, but I would like to have it in all screens, I mean, inside Series, or Movies for example.
2. In series, in banner view, the selection moves in horizontal. I'd like to move it in vertical.
3. It lasts around 4 seconds in charging the Movies or Series menu in an Asrock Ion 330. I don't know if this is an issue of the skin, or is because of the Pre-Eden I have (installed around 1st of November).

for the rest of it, its a great work. Thanks!

I am running Linux.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.
1+2 is not (yet) possible.
3: Try disabling views you don't use, that should speed things up.

- Martijn - 2011-11-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Will fix that.

Somehow it fixed itself so never mind Huh

TvTunes and Aeon Nox - frr792 - 2011-11-15

I'm having a problem with the TvTunes script on my Jetway Mini-Top Openelec.tv XBMC Dharma, the script version is 0.9.0 from the XBMC repo

i am using aeon nox from the xbmc repo and when i browse on my htpc the themes do not play, they do however play on my computer but that is using pre-eden and the default confluence skin

can somebody tell me what i might be doing wrong? thanks for your help would love to have this working on my main XBMC HTPC