Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-02-25

Adeiko Wrote:Love the idea of neew. but how you'll control it?

Only <1 day ? <3days?

The idea is to invert the watched status functionality.

- sergiocos - 2011-02-25

might be confusing, an episode gets the overlay after i see it, in every skin. in your approach... the overlay disappear after i saw the episode.
not practical either, i'm sure most people have more series not seen, so i'm sure it would get very crowded on episode level with all these overlays...
i delete every episode when seen so i will have only new movies and new episodes Sad ... probably i end up hating that overlay Smile

- boulala - 2011-02-25

sergiocos Wrote:might be confusing, an episode gets the overlay after i see it, in every skin. in your approach... the overlay disappear after i saw the episode.
not practical either, i'm sure most people have more series not seen, so i'm sure it would get very crowded on episode level with all these overlays...
i delete every episode when seen so i will have only new movies and new episodes Sad ... probably i end up hating that overlay Smile

that's why it would be good to make it optional. like you said it would be the only skin around to sport this, so a nice difference to all the other skins.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-25

sergiocos Wrote:might be confusing, an episode gets the overlay after i see it, in every skin. in your approach... the overlay disappear after i saw the episode.

It would be optional: either you have watched overlay, or new overlay. In my case it's exactly the opposite. I now have mostly everything with watched flags, I think it would be nice to directly see what's unwatched without hiding the watched items.

- supertom44 - 2011-02-25

Big_Noid Wrote:It would be optional: either you have watched overlay, or new overlay. In my case it's exactly the opposite. I now have mostly everything with watched flags, I think it would be nice to directly see what's unwatched without hiding the watched items.

Im the exact same the only things that are not watched are new episodes that I have got that week normally. Thats one of the things I like about alaska revisited is the fact that it uses the new indicator.

I think its a much welcomed addition and if theres an option for it then no harm to those that dont want to use it, can only be a good thing.

- thisisepic0727 - 2011-02-25

I'm not too familiar how this stuff works, but is it possible to have New status displayed until it is watched, than it says Watched? With an option to turn the functionality on or off.

Just a thought, but it might not be possible.

- SuperBilleN - 2011-02-25

SuperBilleN Wrote:I can not install through an zip file on my mac mini. it says install failed when i try?

what am i doing wrong

Are there not anybody that can help me installing this great skin via zip file in xbmc.

just cant seem to get it right.

or mayby uploade the folder to mediafile?

it still says error in xbmc, failed to install packed

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-25

@SuperBilleN

download the 0.8 zip from here

http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/branches/repo

and then mauell entzip it to this folder:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

thats all

Greets
Eisi

- Victim - 2011-02-25

Victim Wrote:I'd say keep it as 480p. Personal preference. Nod Another quick question. Is it possible to have different views set for different playlists?

eg. I have TV show smartlists for Animations and Live-action TV Series. Can I set bannerwall as the view for one and another view for the other or is this a limitation of the software?

Any thoughts on this? And is season fanart a possibility in the future?

- Adeiko - 2011-02-25

Do not know if this is possible.

But something like

New = Only things scanned this week

Watched= As it's now

No badge= everything else

So you can see if any of the TV Shows have some new episode this week, but the word new itsn't spammed in all the old tv shows.

- Dannydeman - 2011-02-25

Works great on my ion Smile the only thing I don't really like is the bannerview. Seems kinda odd if you compare it to other views. Maybe take a look at the bannerview from MQ2, which looks kinda slik if you ask me.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-25

Victim Wrote:Any thoughts on this? And is season fanart a possibility in the future?

This is handled by XBMC and not the skin. I think this is a bug in XBMC, there are seperate entries stored in the ViewModes.db but they are both updated when changing views in either playlists?
I haven't looked into season fanart, but it shouldn't be difficult to add.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-25

thisisepic0727 Wrote:I'm not too familiar how this stuff works, but is it possible to have New status displayed until it is watched, than it says Watched? With an option to turn the functionality on or off.

Just a thought, but it might not be possible.
That way there will always be an overlay. My goal was to minimize overlays, while still making use of them.
Adeiko Wrote:Do not know if this is possible.

But something like

New = Only things scanned this week

Watched= As it's now

No badge= everything else

So you can see if any of the TV Shows have some new episode this week, but the word new itsn't spammed in all the old tv shows.
I can't seem to get anything out of the ListItem.Date infolabel in library views. So atm it's not possible to do anything based on the filedate of the videos.

- Rionsic - 2011-02-26

I have in every TV show folder a banner.jpg but when i use the banner style in tv shows i dont see the banners but small folder.jpg's... Is the naming for my banners wrong or is this a bug? Because for the landscape.jpg is everything fine...

- BigNoid - 2011-02-26

Rionsic Wrote:I have in every TV show folder a banner.jpg but when i use the banner style in tv shows i dont see the banners but small folder.jpg's... Is the naming for my banners wrong or is this a bug? Because for the landscape.jpg is everything fine...

Enable Posters instead of Banners in System-->Skin-->General Settings.