Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- PatOso - 2011-12-16

When off "Disable shutdown dialog" has changed,
as if you press the "s". Huh

- BigNoid - 2011-12-16

PatOso Wrote:When off "Disable shutdown dialog" has changed,
as if you press the "s". Huh

I didn't think anybody used it Big Grin
Was it better the old way?

- PatOso - 2011-12-16

Yes. I used it

- BigNoid - 2011-12-16

Okay it's back the way it was Smile

- Martijn - 2011-12-16

@BN

I stand corrected. The featured is pretty nice Smile
Although it can be a pain to navigate through Big Grin

- Smobbo - 2011-12-16

Big_Noid Wrote:Yesterday i found that there was a bug so you couldn't rename sub-menu favorites, so sorry for that answer.
It was fixed yesterday so if you update the skin it should be possible now

Thanks for the fix! it works now Smile

- LakersFan - 2011-12-16

Big_Noid Wrote:Yesterday i found that there was a bug so you couldn't rename sub-menu favorites, so sorry for that answer.
It was fixed yesterday so if you update the skin it should be possible now

This works now, but I still can't rename "non-favorite" submenus. For example, if I go to Movies, submenu 'Latest' and try to change to 'Just Added', it won't let me.

Big_Noid Wrote:No. atm only list and showscase/dvd case. Will see if what I can do to add to different views.

This was your response to my question about displaying custom movie genres in thumbnails mode. I know your a busy guy, but it's been a few weeks and I just wanted to see if this was still on your radar. Big Grin

Thanks!!

- evilspoons - 2011-12-16

As of late (the last week or so?) upon startup my XBMC has been reporting an error with script.watchlist. Is this something that Aeon Nox calls upon startup, or is something else in my XBMC install asking for it?

Either way, I seem to have the latest version (0.1.7) in %appdata%\xbmc\addons\script.watchlist\ .

I'm using SVN Aeon Nox from the Passion repo, and I was using an older nightly build of XBMC. I just upgraded to the latest nightly build (20111210) but it still shows the error.

My log file looks like this:
Code:
11:29:24 T:304   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 356, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 27, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 50, in _fetch_info
                                                self._fetch_movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 72, in _fetch_movies
                                                if json_response['result'].has_key('movies'):
                                            KeyError: ('result',)

I'm assuming I'm asking in the right place because I think this script is called by skins to get information about unwatched movies and TV episodes, am I right?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-16

Martijn Wrote:@BN

I stand corrected. The featured is pretty nice Smile
Although it can be a pain to navigate through Big Grin
that's good to hear, I thought so too after a couple days of use that's why I included it and turned it on by default.
Yeah navigation is a pain, that's why I added the instructions in the breadcrumbs.
LakersFan Wrote:This works now, but I still can't rename "non-favorite" submenus. For example, if I go to Movies, submenu 'Latest' and try to change to 'Just Added', it won't let me.

This was your response to my question about displaying custom movie genres in thumbnails mode. I know your a busy guy, but it's been a few weeks and I just wanted to see if this was still on your radar. Big Grin

Thanks!!
Only custom menu items can be renamed. If you want to customize the language file, just edit the one included.
Hah, I completely forgot about that one. I'll try not to forget this time Smile
evilspoons Wrote:As of late (the last week or so?) upon startup my XBMC has been reporting an error with script.watchlist. Is this something that Aeon Nox calls upon startup, or is something else in my XBMC install asking for it?

Either way, I seem to have the latest version (0.1.7) in %appdata%\xbmc\addons\script.watchlist\ .

I'm using SVN Aeon Nox from the Passion repo, and I was using an older nightly build of XBMC. I just upgraded to the latest nightly build (20111210) but it still shows the error.

My log file looks like this:

I'm assuming I'm asking in the right place because I think this script is called by skins to get information about unwatched movies and TV episodes, am I right?
Yep, that's watchlist script and is used by the skin. if it's giving you trouble there is a support thread in the skin development section. just be sure to post a full debug log.

Updated Glass home texture - BigNoid - 2011-12-16

I made a new glass bar that looks more like glass than the previous one Big Grin
It looks pretty cool if I do say so myself, especially with the custom colors for the home furniture:

- LakersFan - 2011-12-16

Big_Noid Wrote:Only custom menu items can be renamed. If you want to customize the language file, just edit the one included.
Make sense, I'll do that, thanks!

Big_Noid Wrote:Hah, I completely forgot about that one. I'll try not to forget this time Smile
No rush, I just appreciate your work and willingness to listen to the users of your wonderful skin.

Happy holidays to you and your family!!

- snowjim - 2011-12-16

Hi,

I have Installed Aeon NOX repository from within the openelec but then I downloaded Aeon NOX from the svn to maby get a newer version but I dont understand how to install it? XBMC asks for a zip file? Could I just zip it myself? Or does it need to have a specific structure?

BestRegards

- Thiele - 2011-12-16

Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, just thinking out loud:
OverlayUnWatched is the opposite of OverlayWatched, so why not invert the colors for the New! flag:

Which view is this Noid? How do you get the rating/star like that? Looks cool!

- Thiele - 2011-12-16

Noid, I'm using the XOT-UZG plugin a lot! If I run it through Video > Add-ons it works fine. I added the plugin to my favorites and created a link on the home screen so it's easier to open. But every time I try to open the plugin like this, XBMC crashes. Here is my debug: http://pastebin.com/P82eNmhC

Hope you can find something. Thanks.

- Shinu - 2011-12-17

Thiele Wrote:Which view is this Noid? How do you get the rating/star like that? Looks cool!

Poster with slide=off. Rating's there automatically. I asked the same question a few pages back Laugh