Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2012-01-06

tocinillo Wrote:Any possibility to add PVR support to NOX? Is the best skin ever created for XBMC, but the only real missing feature is the PVR section...

I tried to switch to Aeon MQ3 but I backed inmediatly to Nox, is much better skin and more fast!

If BN can not create the PVR section, any other skilled skinner can do? Or I can create but I dont know how....

Very thanks to Big Noid for create this awesome skin, is really incredible.

Follow the discussion here. PVR support will come to Nox Smile

- Shinu - 2012-01-06

what's the difference between the classic and default themes? not seeing any for some reason.

- PatOso - 2012-01-06

Shinu Wrote:what's the difference between the classic and default themes? not seeing any for some reason.

I don't see differences

- BigNoid - 2012-01-06

The default has new panels, the classic theme has the old panels.

- Shinu - 2012-01-06

i'm sorry. but i still see no difference whatsoever between the 2. i was under the impression that the classic theme would remove the panels in the infowall, bannerwall and wall views that many of us didn't really like. is that what's supposed to happend? maybe someone can post a screenshot or 2 of the change.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-06

That can't be done with a theme,that's all code. I promised to make a mod, will do that when I get the change.
It's subtle changes but very noticeable if you stare at screen as long as me ;-)
I just put the old panels in a theme for those who want it back. I plan to change more panels and dialogs so the classic will be as it was and default will be imo more clean textures. But yeah, maybe there's no need for the classic theme.

New:

Old:

New:

Old:

New:

Old:

- Shinu - 2012-01-06

ohhhh ok. i see now. the change is very subtle though. personally, i don't really think a theme is need for it, but i guess there are ppl who may want it.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-07

Shinu Wrote:ohhhh ok. i see now. the change is very subtle though. personally, i don't really think a theme is need for it, but i guess there are ppl who may want it.

You can now checkout branch classic_wall for the original wall views Wink

- Maxoo - 2012-01-07

Thanks for having made a Classic theme. I prefer these 'old' panel Wink

- shaktoo - 2012-01-07

Big N, any idea why xbmc is taking more then 2 minutes to load.. I dont think its skin related as its happening in all the skins and I have disabled all the watched script/ widgets etc that i can but still its taking too long , I do have around 800 movies + 1000 episodes + 2500 albums in my libraries .. is that the reason ? ( it shouldnt be so IMO )
Another thing is I want xb,c to clean up video data on boot ( as i regularly delete old files etc ) as artworkdownloader otherwise fetches all deleted files again.. I made an advancedsettings.xml with clean on update but maybe that isnt working correctly.Any suggestions

- tocinillo - 2012-01-07

Big_Noid Wrote:Follow the discussion here. PVR support will come to Nox Smile

Amazing, thanks for your time and work!!

- BigNoid - 2012-01-07

Maxoo Wrote:Thanks for having made a Classic theme. I prefer these 'old' panel Wink
Good to hear. I realized while making the new textures that you can't just change things people have been looking at for years (also before Nox) without a way back. Themes are are good solution for these cases.
shaktoo Wrote:Big N, any idea why xbmc is taking more then 2 minutes to load.. I dont think its skin related as its happening in all the skins and I have disabled all the watched script/ widgets etc that i can but still its taking too long , I do have around 800 movies + 1000 episodes + 2500 albums in my libraries .. is that the reason ? ( it shouldnt be so IMO )
Another thing is I want xb,c to clean up video data on boot ( as i regularly delete old files etc ) as artworkdownloader otherwise fetches all deleted files again.. I made an advancedsettings.xml with clean on update but maybe that isnt working correctly.Any suggestions
Can't tell without a debug log.
Clean on update works afaik. For it to work on startup you should also enable update library on startup. I personally don't use it as I have a NAS and that setting would delete all my movies if accidentally my NAS was turned off.

- Shinu - 2012-01-07

Big_Noid Wrote:You can now checkout branch classic_wall for the original wall views Wink

Holy cow that was fast! Love the classic wall and now I don't have to mod it after each update! Nod Thanks a mil Noid. One thing though. I noticed i can't change the background separately between view (I'd like to choose Background 1 for Wall and Bannerwall and Background 2 for Episodes). Can this be fixed? Thanks.

- leepenny - 2012-01-07

Hello again Big Noid just finished my 2nd htpc this time running Ubuntu and XBMC live. Just a quick question how can I set the path to my Music using SMB.(it doesnt appear in the options-I have my local folders on machine A- but need to point it to machine B).Any ideas would be much appreciated, as always.

- Martijn - 2012-01-07

leepenny Wrote:Hello again Big Noid just finished my 2nd htpc this time running Ubuntu and XBMC live. Just a quick question how can I set the path to my Music using SMB.(it doesnt appear in the options-I have my local folders on machine A- but need to point it to machine B).Any ideas would be much appreciated, as always.

You need a detour.

Create a file source using filemanager. After that you can select it for musicpath (Eden only)