Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- leepenny - 2012-01-07

It looks like I cant do I'm using Dharma (I think) how do I update to eden

- Martijn - 2012-01-07

leepenny Wrote:It looks like I cant do I'm using Dharma (I think) how do I update to eden

Make a backup of your userdata folder (see the wiki where to find) and just install the beta1 on top of it.

You can always do a fresh install by exporting your library and then importing when your installed Eden.

- htpc guy - 2012-01-07

Okay, I see chatter about a classic theme with different textures. I'd like to take a look at this but I don't see an option in the appearance menu to change the theme. I'm running 2.0 from the xbmc repo. Don't see the option on svn passion version either. What am I missing.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-07

htpc guy Wrote:Okay, I see chatter about a classic theme with different textures. I'd like to take a look at this but I don't see an option in the appearance menu to change the theme. I'm running 2.0 from the xbmc repo. Don't see the option on svn passion version either. What am I missing.

Passion repo doesn't build themes. The new textures are default theme in the passion repo, the classic theme has the panels that are currently default in the xbmc repo.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-07

Shinu Wrote:Holy cow that was fast! Love the classic wall and now I don't have to mod it after each update! Nod Thanks a mil Noid. One thing though. I noticed i can't change the background separately between view (I'd like to choose Background 1 for Wall and Bannerwall and Background 2 for Episodes). Can this be fixed? Thanks.

This was never an option iirc? Anyway, that will be on my todo list.

- lowfi - 2012-01-07

Is it possible to display lyrics? Nox 2.0 final, Eden b1 & cu lyrics...

- BigNoid - 2012-01-08

lowfi Wrote:Is it possible to display lyrics? Nox 2.0 final, Eden b1 & cu lyrics...

Yes, on the music osd press the lyrics button and select cu lyrics.

- jmpa - 2012-01-08

I think the skin looks great Big Grin

Thanks all.

I only have one suggestion. Is it possible block all the skin settings? I configure it the way i like but now i would like to block all my settings, because i use it with all my family and they sometimes changes it unintentionally.

- spacematten - 2012-01-08

Hello Big Noid, disabled the "Featured" Menu and it seemed to be faster during navigate. Sometimes there is a short hanging between switching a menu but not so long as at was before.
I have still problems to display song lyrics too. I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin at the skin settings but in the music playing screen there is no option to load lyrics.

when I press the "M" during playback a little player pops up and when I press the button that looks like a circle with 3 lines in, nothing happend but the background changes from Band Fanart to Milkdrop view.
How can lyrics be displayed Huh?

- snowjim - 2012-01-08

Found a bug in this theme.

1. Add new source
  2. Choose SMB

The loading screen will appear behind the Add new source dialog. If an error accure (in this case error 2 : No share available) then this dialog will also open behind the "Add new source" dialog. There is now way to know the problem? I hade to change skin to see the exception.

- Dina - 2012-01-08

Anyone know why my folder.jpg isn't being used as the Poster of DVD covers? I don't really want to download additional fanart with tools such as Ember when Sickbeard provides this perfectly fine.

edit: nevermind, fixed it

- Thiele - 2012-01-08

BN, I recently switched to Stripshow view for movies. Maybe not the fanciest view, but I think it's significantly faster on ATV2 than other views, and it's a good combination between covers and fanart. The thing is, I'm not really happy with the Info panel and I think there is some room for improvement there. The panel is too small to show the complete movie plot, and I think it doesn't make sense to have the exact same poster in the panel because it's shown just a few centimeters below the panel as well. Aslo, it would be nice to show the IMDb rating in the bar below the posters, just like you do with other views. Or that you can customize the logo's you see there, because they are not all important to me. I trust on your great eye for graphics and program skills to make this view better Smile

- shaktoo - 2012-01-08

BigN, I did a reinstall and rebuilt all the database.. now everything is working properly, startup is back to within seconds and overall back to normal.
One thing that I have had issuess with is the smart playlist. I have created custom home menus ( Kids / 3D Movies / 3D Kids Movies ) and after the reinstall couldnt get Nox to get the smartplaylists working. Had to Go back to Night and create playlists in night and after that enabling them in Nox worked. Any idea Why?

- lowfi - 2012-01-08

Currently the cleaning & Updating library dialog is on the bottom of the screen. In this position it blocks subtitles. Is it possible to have this on top of the screen?

- shaktoo - 2012-01-09

@lowfi, I think it automatically hops to the best possible screen position as per the view ..so for example when on home screen in full screen it is at top then can shift to the bottom when entering into a particular view but changes to top position automatically.. at least that's what I have noticed ( or not maybe thats the reason )