Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Shinu - 2012-02-05

Shinu Wrote:i does one have to go to download the latest version of XBMC-PVR?

can anyone point me in the right direction?

- fional - 2012-02-05

I'm really liking Aeon Nox and the github bit, I should of done this ages ago! Smile

- fional - 2012-02-05

Shinu Wrote:can anyone point me in the right direction?

I think it's here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92315

- Martijn - 2012-02-05

fional Wrote:I'm really liking Aeon Nox and the github bit, I should of done this ages ago! Smile

Welcome to the realm of git-fu Big Grin

- fional - 2012-02-05

Martijn Wrote:Welcome to the realm of git-fu Big Grin

Didn't recognise you with your picture! hehe I should not of been so cautious, this is real class. I like that I can get it updated, yet preserve the wee little tweaks without having to manually re-edit each time.

- TeKo - 2012-02-06

I asked in the Trak Util thread because I couldnt use the "Rate whole Show" button.
But it seems to be a problem with this skin.
Anyone else with the same problem?

Could you also look at the popup and maybe change the Highlight, for me its really hard to see whats selected.
Maybe just make it all blackish and use Red, Gray and Cyan only to highlight the buttons.

How To Add Latest Games Widget To The Home Screen - dscraw4d - 2012-02-06

Quick Question:

I am still working on my custom mod (albiet slowly) and the next feature i am working on is to add the latest added games to the home screen but i dont know where to start.
I have a custom favorite pointing to my advanced launcher, and a listing of the latest games would be A1

Help!

- Hjord - 2012-02-06

Hi!

I hided 'Video' on the home screen.
But i would really like 'Files' & Video Addons under 'Movies' & 'TV Shows'.
Is this possible?

- Midnight Tboy - 2012-02-06

Big_Noid Wrote:Yes, that was added after Dharma. The reason Eden was slow was probably the watchlist script. you could try Eden again, and remove that script (manually) to see if it improves things. Overall Eden gives much better performance then Dharma imo.

Hi again,

I've backed everything up and reinstalled Eden.

Forgive the question, but have do I remove that watchlist script? Tried (and still looking from googling it etc), but can't see how to yet.

Only thing found, and done, so far that I've found reference, is to disable in the options the "Featured" page - which wasn't used by me anyway.

Anyway to make sure its turned off?

- mbbransc - 2012-02-06

Big_Noid Wrote:Make sure you have the correct versions of playlist and favorites script installed. Just scroll to vpl and fav items and click on them. A popup will show with playlist and favorites to select as your item.

you're welcome

BN - where do I check my playlist script (and update from .zip if needed)? My Favorites are working as expected, but when I select VPL under movies, it does not show my playlists (NONE or Default are the only options it shows). When I look at the smart playlists under VIDEO they appear and work correctly. But VPL does not show any of them for me to select.

Am I missing something?

thx

- TeKo - 2012-02-07

How can I remove the back buttons/library entries?
I though I saw something like that but cant find it right now.

- tocinillo - 2012-02-07

Finished DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml, simulating Aeon Nox style...its ok??

Regards!

- john.cord - 2012-02-07

Small question: Is there any reason to stay at the Aeon Nox SVN Releas from the Passion Repo? A few days ago it was marked as not working and i switched to the version from the official team-xbmc addon repo.

- Martijn - 2012-02-07

fional Wrote:Didn't recognise you with your picture! hehe I should not of been so cautious, this is real class. I like that I can get it updated, yet preserve the wee little tweaks without having to manually re-edit each time.

I try to stay hidden as much as possible Wink
Else people start asking me questions because they think I know a lot. Hope your switch to Eden didn't had to much problems and you like the improved Eden Aeon Nox.

john.cord Wrote:Small question: Is there any reason to stay at the Aeon Nox SVN Releas from the Passion Repo? A few days ago it was marked as not working and i switched to the version from the official team-xbmc addon repo.

Official repo only get's updated once a while. The SVN version get's updated every day with latest changes.
If you switch you will have to do all settings all over again or manualy edit guisettings.xml and remore all the ".svn" behind the "skin.aeon.nox"

- john.cord - 2012-02-07

Thanks!

Another Question. I use a GIT Repo Version of XBMC. Since a update a few days ago i randomly get the message that the timer has been deactivated an the remaining time was 0m04s. Any thoughts?