Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Verno - 2012-02-19

Just a quick question about the recent widget for TV: is it supposed to only show one item until you activate it to see the list? The Recent Movie widget lays out the movies in a nice line so you can see the latest stuff at a glance. The Recent TV widget just shows me one episode with a lot of dead space in the middle. Is there an option to have it show the last 5+ episodes? Thanks for your time.

- NaDs - 2012-02-19

tocinillo Wrote:Finalized LiveTVChannelView and LiveRadioChannelView:

I hope that you like!

Just wondering when we will be able to test live tv with this skin?
Looks great!

- ridler - 2012-02-19

thewarm Wrote:So, would it be possible to add the "quit" XBMC as a favorite or shortcut so I could add it to my System drop-down menu?

I really would like that as well. I rarely use the shutdown menu, because sleep is linked to my remote. But sometimes a reboot is useful, so I can not completely deactivate the shutdown menu. Having this rarely used function in the system sub-menu instead of main menu would be cleanest for me.

The same applies for the TV guide. It would be perfect as sub-menu of TV shows.

- TeKo - 2012-02-19

ridler Wrote:I really would like that as well. I rarely use the shutdown menu, because sleep is linked to my remote. But sometimes a reboot is useful, so I can not completely deactivate the shutdown menu. Having this rarely used function in the system sub-menu instead of main menu would be cleanest for me.

Just bind "s" to your remote?

- newphreak - 2012-02-19

Hi, I have found a new bug that only seems to affect this one addon:
NRK (video plugin to stream tv and radio).
When using Aeon Nox (the stable release from the official repo) it looks like this:

When using Confluence it works like it should:

Also, I use xbmc eden beta3.

- Elixxen - 2012-02-20

Is it possible to use Season thumbs instead of episode thumbs in the episode views and in the video OSD? What do I need to change to achieve this? Thanks in advance!

- thewarm - 2012-02-20

ridler Wrote:I really would like that as well. I rarely use the shutdown menu, because sleep is linked to my remote. But sometimes a reboot is useful, so I can not completely deactivate the shutdown menu. Having this rarely used function in the system sub-menu instead of main menu would be cleanest for me.

TV Guide is already a sub-menu of TV Shows. It's labeled as "Schedule".

I still want to find a way to quit XBMC without using my keyboard (in another room) or my remote...

- bakito - 2012-02-20

sorry to bother again but I really need to change font color to anything but white ( blue would be great but black 'd be just good)...
how can I achieve that?
thanks!

- TeKo - 2012-02-20

thewarm Wrote:TV Guide is already a sub-menu of TV Shows. It's labeled as "Schedule".

I still want to find a way to quit XBMC without using my keyboard (in another room) or my remote...

Dont really get this you want to turn off XBMC from another room without remote/keyboard?
From another PC or what?

- tocinillo - 2012-02-20

I opened new thread for development of live tv: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123488

Regards Smile

- Roman_V_M - 2012-02-20

TeKo Wrote:Dont really get this you want to turn off XBMC from another room without remote/keyboard?
From another PC or what?

Telekinesis? Shocked

PS. I have noticed that in some views where movie ratings are shown (e.g. the movie information dialog or the info-panel in "Showcase" view) the string IMDb is used for ratings. I think it would be more correct to replace it with Rating - #563 in the main strings.xml, because even the default movie scrapper allows to get ratings from themioviedb, and there are also scrapers from country specific movie sites with their own ratings.

- Bert02 - 2012-02-21

delete double post

- Bert02 - 2012-02-21

Big_Noid Wrote:You can change it by editing home.xml and IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml
do a search and replace of
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)

with
Code:
true
that way it will always be lower menu.

I don't use banners for tv shows. I can make option to disable list flags though.

after doing this it locks the menu bar but the feed and other 2 bars time and weather and watched show still move up and down

- BigNoid - 2012-02-21

Verno Wrote:Just a quick question about the recent widget for TV: is it supposed to only show one item until you activate it to see the list? The Recent Movie widget lays out the movies in a nice line so you can see the latest stuff at a glance. The Recent TV widget just shows me one episode with a lot of dead space in the middle. Is there an option to have it show the last 5+ episodes? Thanks for your time.
It's already supposed to do that. Make sure you have the correct widget enabled.
newphreak Wrote:Hi, I have found a new bug that only seems to affect this one addon:
NRK (video plugin to stream tv and radio).
When using Aeon Nox (the stable release from the official repo) it looks like this:

When using Confluence it works like it should:

Also, I use xbmc eden beta3.
Quick fix for this is to switch to slim list. It's not really a bug imo, because the addon creator sets teh content to episodes, but does not fill the fields.
Elixxen Wrote:Is it possible to use Season thumbs instead of episode thumbs in the episode views and in the video OSD? What do I need to change to achieve this? Thanks in advance!
Not possible untill there is a proper icon for seasonthumbs available in XBMC. There's a trac ticket for this already.
bakito Wrote:sorry to bother again but I really need to change font color to anything but white ( blue would be great but black 'd be just good)...
how can I achieve that?
thanks!
Which text. Screenshot please, there are so many labels in the skin I don't know which youmean.
Roman_V_M Wrote:Telekinesis? Shocked

PS. I have noticed that in some views where movie ratings are shown (e.g. the movie information dialog or the info-panel in "Showcase" view) the string IMDb is used for ratings. I think it would be more correct to replace it with Rating - #563 in the main strings.xml, because even the default movie scrapper allows to get ratings from themioviedb, and there are also scrapers from country specific movie sites with their own ratings.
Yes, this is true. i really like the imdb label, will have to think about it.
Bert02 Wrote:after doing this it locks the menu bar but the feed and other 2 bars time and weather and watched show still move up and down
You can always enable the option to lock the menu in it's current position.

- bakito - 2012-02-21

well it's pretty much every text beside home menu...I want to change default background ( which are dark) with white ones so I need to be able to read text...to get a more "clear" feel with your skin...so as I understand there is many file to edit...,Sad
anyway I'll try!
so it's every text I need to change to a more darker color...