Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - RavenNL - 2012-03-21

Love the speed and how fast it responds compared to other aeon skins, is there any chance to get a fixed list for the main menu as well?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BadBradc - 2012-03-21

Hey BN and All,

Now that Fanart.tv has moved onto the new site with cdArt and logos for movies, I'm wondering if Aeon Nox supports these. Didn't want to start downloading them if they aren't going to be supported in our favorite skin.

Also, in the latest build of the skin, what is the default action for music artist fanart when browsing by artist. The last version I downloaded didn't show the fanart1.jpg file for each artist, but a random background instead. Just wondering if that is still the case with the latest version or if it has changed. Thanks ahead of time for any help!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Eisi2005 - 2012-03-21

@BN

i know you don´t like the cdart for movies, but take a look at [wip]glass skin and there to the two new view called case animated and glass:case. I think it looks very very good. The glass:case view were very very nice for your case view. Your cases i found better and then now the cd art inside were a great deal Smile

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-21, 20:20)RavenNL Wrote: Love the speed and how fast it responds compared to other aeon skins, is there any chance to get a fixed list for the main menu as well?
Not as an option for now but it's a real easy mod. Change list with id='9000' from wraplist to fixedlist and you're done (in Home.xml)
(2012-03-21, 20:28)BadBradc Wrote: Hey BN and All,

Now that Fanart.tv has moved onto the new site with cdArt and logos for movies, I'm wondering if Aeon Nox supports these. Didn't want to start downloading them if they aren't going to be supported in our favorite skin.

Also, in the latest build of the skin, what is the default action for music artist fanart when browsing by artist. The last version I downloaded didn't show the fanart1.jpg file for each artist, but a random background instead. Just wondering if that is still the case with the latest version or if it has changed. Thanks ahead of time for any help!
Fanart1.jpg is not supported, only fanart.jpg in artist folder. Logos for movies are already in the skin. CDart is supported in movie info, but not anywhere else in the skin.
(2012-03-21, 16:11)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

i would say THANKS for Movie Sets too !!

From Random and last items of video smartplaylist script comes today a new version. If you have time could you implemente now the tv show playlist function ?

Greets
Eisi
Yes hopefully the new version makes that easier.
(2012-03-21, 21:19)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

i know you don´t like the cdart for movies, but take a look at [wip]glass skin and there to the two new view called case animated and glass:case. I think it looks very very good. The glass:case view were very very nice for your case view. Your cases i found better and then now the cd art inside were a great deal Smile

Greets
Eisi
Sorry, only in movieinfo for now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - thrak76 - 2012-03-21

Is the movie ClearArt used in any views for the skin?

Also, i think i discovered a bug while using Bluecop's hulu plugin. I switch the viewtype to List, and the skin keeps switching itself back to Landscape view. No matter how many times i switch it to List view, if i hit up a different menu, it will switch back to Landscape.

Love the skin, btw. Thanks for your hard work!

(2012-03-21, 22:15)thrak76 Wrote: Is the movie ClearArt used in any views for the skin?

Also, i think i discovered a bug while using Bluecop's hulu plugin. I switch the viewtype to List, and the skin keeps switching itself back to Landscape view. No matter how many times i switch it to List view, if i hit up a different menu, it will switch back to Landscape.

Love the skin, btw. Thanks for your hard work!

Atm only in movieinfo, but clearart will never be in viewtypes. Imo that's only for paused screens.

Hulu probably has it's own xmls based on confluence with the same view id as landscape view. So that's why I guess. Cannot test it as i can't see hulu in europe

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BadBradc - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-21, 21:43)Big_Noid Wrote: Fanart1.jpg is not supported, only fanart.jpg in artist folder. Logos for movies are already in the skin. CDart is supported in movie info, but not anywhere else in the skin.

Just to make sure I'm clear. An extrafanart folder with fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg....fanartX.jpg is no longer supported? Thanks again

Yes that is still supported. Set the path to music library in skin settings. I thought you meant in file mode.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Eisi2005 - 2012-03-22

@BN

could you give me a hint ? I have change the the flags and now i have a problem with the aspect ratio flag. In the screenshot you see that the flag is to hight. Where could i change that ?

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-22

Includes_MediaFlags.xml. the last instance of aspectratio flag (around line 345).

@BN

Thx for your hint, it works Smile

Did the artwork loader work fine with skin ? i didn´t found any movie logo or movie discart. Only poster and fanartm when i use it from movie info dialog.

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - crimsonfury - 2012-03-22

I don't see this anywhere else... But how can I add more than 5 Fav's to home screen? I use submenus already but I would love to create as many quick links from the main Home Menu without drilling down into sub menus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - blondin000 - 2012-03-22

Hello big noid When version 3 of nox will be available on the repo xbmc thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - RavenNL - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-21, 21:43)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 20:20)RavenNL Wrote: Love the speed and how fast it responds compared to other aeon skins, is there any chance to get a fixed list for the main menu as well?
Not as an option for now but it's a real easy mod. Change list with id='9000' from wraplist to fixedlist and you're done (in Home.xml)

Thanks didnt knew it was that easy Wink

@BN

could you help me again with skin Smile Or maybe you could make it a part of the skin.

In the left upper corner there is the movie logo. Is there any chance to become the movie logo to the middle of the bottom, there where at the moment the genre and movie name is ?

Greets
Eisi