Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 18:40)lowfi Wrote: What is the deal with the passion SVN build? It hasnt been updated since the 15th of march?

what´s wrong with that?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Maxoo - 2012-03-26

Yeah, we were switching to 1080p branch, and then the 3.0 came out. I'll make the switch asap Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - nistuf - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-26, 15:19)phil65 Wrote: not that easy to help you if we do not exactly know which version you´re using. auto-updating to 3.0 is impossible.
Yeah I'll try the latest git version today and see if the problem persists.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Raytestrak - 2012-03-27

Will Aeon Nox eventually be 1080p? The folder in the 1080p branch is 1080i.
I'll try it when it hits Passion or some other repo, see how it runs on a low end htpc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 12:00)Raytestrak Wrote: Will Aeon Nox eventually be 1080p? The folder in the 1080p branch is 1080i.
I'll try it when it hits Passion or some other repo, see how it runs on a low end htpc.

Yes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - john.cord - 2012-03-27

Updated to the 3..0.0 pre yesterday. Runs smooth on my ION2 Nettop. The new Loading Overlay is nice. I noticed one small thing. The marking for the selected item is grey and that makes it less visible in my oppinion.

Should be red or something.

But anyway. Great Work!! BIG THX for that awsome skin! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - shaktoo - 2012-03-27

Big N , sorry if this is very simple but I am stuck. How can I pull the 3.0.0-pre via git . I have looked online for help and am on the 3.0.0-pre branch on git but a git pull isnt doing it ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-27

you don´t need to git pull again, just switch the branch with "git checkout".
Or, even better, use SmartGIT. great,great tool.
(2012-03-27, 12:55)john.cord Wrote: Updated to the 3..0.0 pre yesterday. Runs smooth on my ION2 Nettop. The new Loading Overlay is nice. I noticed one small thing. The marking for the selected item is grey and that makes it less visible in my oppinion.

the select border uses the area color, so if you set it to white, the select border will also be white.
and since you started with it already.... you can start to report bugs now i think. some things will still be added, but everything should be usable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 12:00)Raytestrak Wrote: see how it runs on a low end htpc.

This should be the fastest Aeon yet. Don't know if it's wishful thinking or some kind of placebo effect, but imo the skin flies Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Macgyv - 2012-03-27

To follow the discussion on the other thread : the theme without breadcrumbs is good news (at least for me).
I'm happy with Aeon Nox (1080) now and I'll switch to pre-3.0 or 3.0 when I'll have some time.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Eisi2005 - 2012-03-27

+1 for option to disable breadcrumbs

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Venares - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 12:55)john.cord Wrote: Updated to the 3..0.0 pre yesterday. Runs smooth on my ION2 Nettop. The new Loading Overlay is nice. I noticed one small thing. The marking for the selected item is grey and that makes it less visible in my oppinion.

Have to agree, not a fan at all.
Much prefer the image popout of 2.0.
Also the "submenu" text that cant be disabled.

Have rolled back too 2.0 for now Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - thatguy7669 - 2012-03-27

hey there Big_Noid!

quick question about the svn update from today: How can i disable the system-info widget and the submenu tab on the home screen view? those options seem to have disappeared Sad

on the plus side, i like that you've added the use of the color chooser (makes for great additional play on rainy days Big Grin)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-27

the navigation hints can be made optional in the future with the home menu customizer.
i updated the focustexture a bit (the screenshot shows a bug which is fixed, that focus border was not intentional), but i still think that the focus border should be colored the same way than the rest of the skin.
(2012-03-27, 16:32)thatguy7669 Wrote: hey there Big_Noid!

quick question about the svn update from today: How can i disable the system-info widget and the submenu tab on the home screen view? those options seem to have disappeared Sad

on the plus side, i like that you've added the use of the color chooser (makes for great additional play on rainy days Big Grin)

are those options that important?
one goal for 3.0 is to reduce the amount of options and to improve accessibility for those which are left.
it´s possible that some options will be re-added, but probably in another form. the widget setup for example is very unintuitive.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BadBradc - 2012-03-27

Upgraded to the 3.0 last night and have one quick question:

Will the "Stripshow" view be making it back in for movies?

Thanks guys