Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-03

@big_noid

i think i have found the bug. when i play the cinema experience from Movie Submenu all is fine. If i play the movies from the detail page there comes the error. Indifferent if i enable or disable the cinema experience in the skin settings.

Greets
Eisi

- Shinu - 2011-03-03

after looking through the media folder, i've notice that most, if not all the missing flags are already present, but used only for music. why not use the same audio flags for movies too, instead of just leaving them out Noid?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-03

Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

i think i have found the bug. when i play the cinema experience from Movie Submenu all is fine. If i play the movies from the detail page there comes the error. Indifferent if i enable or disable the cinema experience in the skin settings.

Greets
Eisi

The skin settings only apply to the submenu. There is no change in how the script is called from the skin. I just tested here and it plays fine. I think you should check debug.log and check your version and settings in the cinema script, there have been a lot of changes recently in the cinema script.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-03

Shinu Wrote:after looking through the media folder, i've notice that most, if not all the missing flags are already present, but used only for music. why not use the same audio flags for movies too, instead of just leaving them out Noid?

I thought there was only aac,ac3,mp3,dts, dts-ma and truehd. I haven't seen movies with mp2 or real audio for a long time, but as you said, hard to come by movies might still use those formats.

- Capt.Insano - 2011-03-04

Small Feature Request:

Is there any hope that you could add an option for "File Manager" to the Main Menu?

I know File Manager is available in the "System" submenu but to make using my XBMC-Box more simple (Wife-Friendly!!) it would be great to have an option for "File Manager" in the main menu. It was a great feature of Aeon65 that I miss in AeonNox.

Genuinely loving this skin though, very smooth and responsive will being visually complete!!

Thanks,
The Capt.

- Vinther - 2011-03-04

Again thanks for the great skin and thanks to dascmo for the quick response

1) What filename should the thumbs for TV Shows have in landscape mode?
2) And should one enable clearArts?
3) Is it possible to get mere favourite buttons in the main menu?
4) Could the Logos in landscape mode get bigger?

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-04

@Big_Noid

could you check the CE script please again. I have a made a fresh installation on linux and on win7 on 2 different pc´s. All with standard plugin. When i let disabled the CE function in your skin settings and then go to movies detail of the movie and say play, CE starts and play all the things who i have configured. When then the movies starts it come the script failed error. Now i go to the skin settings and enable the CE script for movies submenu. Then i go to movie enter the lib say Info for movie start play and all is the same all CE features playing, movie start script failed. When i go to the movie submenu and say movie submenu titel i saw all my movies and first of all it comes a CE message that i could queue movies with q and 0(zero). Then i start movie , the CE features comes, the movie starts and all is fine.

Why does all start fine with submenu and not fine with the "old" method ?? How i say 2 fresh installations.

Greets
Eisi

- dascmo - 2011-03-04

Vinther Wrote:Again thanks for the great skin and thanks to dascmo for the quick response

1) What filename should the thumbs for TV Shows have in landscape mode?
2) And should one enable clearArts?
3) Is it possible to get mere favourite buttons in the main menu?
4) Could the Logos in landscape mode get bigger?

1. landscape.jpg (logo downloader should download all landscape.jpg's)
  2. personal preferance (logo downloader should download all appropriate cleararts)
  3. Huh
  4. Huh

Logo downloader can be accessed in the menu to change views. Just click on it and it will start. If you have a lot of shows it can take a while since it will download any missing landscape.jpg, logo.jpg and clearart.jpg (can't remember if it does banner.jpg but I believe it does posters.jpg)

- Shinu - 2011-03-04

Big_Noid Wrote:I thought there was only aac,ac3,mp3,dts, dts-ma and truehd. I haven't seen movies with mp2 or real audio for a long time, but as you said, hard to come by movies might still use those formats.

yeah. i hope u end up putting them in a future release.

question: is it possible to have the recently added script run for smart playlists in the main menu? i've been askin all over but no-one seems to kno. also, if i wanted to change the "Play" button in the Video Info screen to "Cinema", where do i go?

- Babal - 2011-03-04

Isn't it D Day for the official release? Rolleyes

- skimshady - 2011-03-04

dascmo Wrote:
  1. landscape.jpg (logo downloader should download all landscape.jpg's)
  2. personal preferance (logo downloader should download all appropriate cleararts)
  3. Huh
  4. Huh

Logo downloader can be accessed in the menu to change views. Just click on it and it will start. If you have a lot of shows it can take a while since it will download any missing landscape.jpg, logo.jpg and clearart.jpg (can't remember if it does banner.jpg but I believe it does posters.jpg)

Posters.jpg is not downloaded automatically through Logo downloader at the moment, but Big_Noid said he would look into it Smile It is an important piece of art for the Low List.

Im not sure what Clearart is used for?? Anyone?

- Vinther - 2011-03-04

Hey Dascmo

Again thanks for the quick response. I think I pushed the send button a little too early on Q2. I mean, is there an option to enable clearArt or is it enabled by default?

- Mindzai - 2011-03-04

Re the missing menu at season level in showcase - I think I know how to reproduce it (it works on my test system at least):

1. Go into the episode level of a TV show
2. Get the menu up and turn info panel on
3. Close the menu
4. Back up to the season level
5. Pressing up displays the menu, but no info panel is shown (I guess this is the expected behaviour).
6. Now go back to the episode level
7. Get the menu up and turn info panel off
8. Close the menu
9. Back up to the season level
10. Pressing up no longer displays anything.

So basically it seems that if info panel is off at the episode level, the season level menu fails to appear.

bthusby Wrote:m not sure what Clearart is used for?? Anyone?

It's used in the video info screen when playing a video.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-04

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

could you check the CE script please again. I have a made a fresh installation on linux and on win7 on 2 different pc´s. All with standard plugin. When i let disabled the CE function in your skin settings and then go to movies detail of the movie and say play, CE starts and play all the things who i have configured. When then the movies starts it come the script failed error. Now i go to the skin settings and enable the CE script for movies submenu. Then i go to movie enter the lib say Info for movie start play and all is the same all CE features playing, movie start script failed. When i go to the movie submenu and say movie submenu titel i saw all my movies and first of all it comes a CE message that i could queue movies with q and 0(zero). Then i start movie , the CE features comes, the movie starts and all is fine.

Why does all start fine with submenu and not fine with the "old" method ?? How i say 2 fresh installations.

Greets
Eisi
I don't think there is much I can do in the skin to fix this. I just run the script with a button. That hasn't changed. I bet if you try this in a different skin the script also fails. I know Alaska Revisited calls the script in a similar manner in dialogvideoinfo.
Shinu Wrote:yeah. i hope u end up putting them in a future release.

question: is it possible to have the recently added script run for smart playlists in the main menu? i've been askin all over but no-one seems to kno. also, if i wanted to change the "Play" button in the Video Info screen to "Cinema", where do i go?
In the dialogvideoinfo.xml. The button with id="19".
Babal Wrote:Isn't it D Day for the official release? Rolleyes
Yep, I will release in an hour or so.
Mindzai Wrote:Re the missing menu at season level in showcase - I think I know how to reproduce it (it works on my test system at least):

1. Go into the episode level of a TV show
2. Get the menu up and turn info panel on
3. Close the menu
4. Back up to the season level
5. Pressing up displays the menu, but no info panel is shown (I guess this is the expected behaviour).
6. Now go back to the episode level
7. Get the menu up and turn info panel off
8. Close the menu
9. Back up to the season level
10. Pressing up no longer displays anything.

So basically it seems that if info panel is off at the episode level, the season level menu fails to appear.

It's used in the video info screen when playing a video.
Thx for this bug report. I can reproduce and fix this now.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-04

@big_noid

i trust you but where is the difference between the selection from direkt movies or movies - submenu - titel ? with submenu title is all ok no error. and with direkt movies and then info - play there is the error ?

Greets
Eisi