Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-03-04

Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

i trust you but where is the difference between the selection from direkt movies or movies - submenu - titel ? with submenu title is all ok no error. and with direkt movies and then info - play there is the error ?

Greets
Eisi
The submenu option is a new function of the script, you can browse your library with script enabled. In videoinfo is the old way.
More info here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94966

- Smobbo - 2011-03-04

I don't know if it is intentional, but since version 0.9.2 in the showcase view with TV-Shows the shows arent in a complete carrousel anymore (if you know what i mean).
It starts with the 'one level back'-poster and the different shows are to the right, normally the shows would be on both sides (in alphabetic order).

Is it a setting i can change?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work Big Grin

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-04

@big_noid

ok i don´t know where the error is. its a fresh installation. Could i disable in any xml that the ce script doesnt work if i start a movie over the old way under detail page ?

Greets
Eisi

- Shinu - 2011-03-04

The Info List view no longer selectable. u can enable it under skin settings but u still can't see it. i hope it wasn't cut in the latest release. i liked it at the episode level. also, i changed "Play/browse to Show" to "Cinema/browse to Show" at id="19" but it does do anything.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-04

Smobbo Wrote:I don't know if it is intentional, but since version 0.9.2 in the showcase view with TV-Shows the shows arent in a complete carrousel anymore (if you know what i mean).
It starts with the 'one level back'-poster and the different shows are to the right, normally the shows would be on both sides (in alphabetic order).

Is it a setting i can change?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work Big Grin
It's a fixed list now. You can change it by making it a wrap list again. i will make it optional I think, fixed or wrap.

ok i don´t know where the error is. its a fresh installation. Could i disable in any xml that the ce script doesnt work if i start a movie over the old way under detail page ?

Greets
Eisi
You could delete the button with id="19" and remove the visibility condition of the normal play button (above the one with id=19)
Shinu Wrote:The Info List view no longer selectable. u can enable it under skin settings but u still can't see it. i hope it wasn't cut in the latest release. i liked it at the episode level. also, i changed "Play/browse to Show" to "Cinema/browse to Show" at id="19" but it does do anything.
Yeah I see. Fixed it now, sorry for all the updates, will do proper testing next time Sad
You changed the description, you have to change the <label> tag Wink

- skimshady - 2011-03-04

Thanks for the new poster.jpg download!

How can I refresh so all shows use the new poster? It seems like where I had some local posters from before the new posters wont show.

- I have deleted the old ones and I have checked that the new ones are in the folders for the shows.

- I have tried a little back and forth and deleting and restarting XBMC and start logo script again.

- I have cleaned up library

But for a few of my shows the old posters sticks......

- Shinu - 2011-03-04

Big_Noid Wrote:You changed the description, you have to change the <label> tag Wink

*facepalm* Laugh thanx!

i've noticed a few movies having overlaping ratings....

seems to be loading international rating along with the US, instead of one or the other.

also, i've been trying to make audio flags for the video info screen but they keep appearing too small. i create the png file at 197 x 45 and stretch the image to file the entire area, but it still show up too small and to the left...

how to i make it larger to fit properly in the allocated space?

- skimshady - 2011-03-04

A small observation:

In low list view, when you move to the right when you have chosen a show and extra info comes up. The info text is too close to the new DVD/BD cover. I think the text moved just a tad to the right would be more estetical.

- Smobbo - 2011-03-05

Big_Noid Wrote:It's a fixed list now. You can change it by making it a wrap list again. i will make it optional I think, fixed or wrap.

Giving the option between fixed or wrap would be great Laugh!

I noticed that when i switch on coverflow it does show wrapped, so for now i'll use showcase with coverflow, although without coverflow it looks best Big Grin!

Looking forward to future updates Cool

- DFENS 360 - 2011-03-05

In showcase view, is there any way I can get the skin to automatically add a fallback image when a film doesn't have any fanart?

Cheers for this skin btw. Nox looks superb and I love how responsive it is.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-05

Shinu Wrote:*facepalm* Laugh thanx!

i've noticed a few movies having overlaping ratings....

seems to be loading international rating along with the US, instead of one or the other.

also, i've been trying to make audio flags for the video info screen but they keep appearing too small. i create the png file at 197 x 45 and stretch the image to file the entire area, but it still show up too small and to the left...

how to i make it larger to fit properly in the allocated space?
Fixed the overlapping ratings. I don't have an answer ready for you for the audiocodecs. That is something you have to figure out. The audioflags for that window are in the includes.xml
bthusby Wrote:A small observation:

In low list view, when you move to the right when you have chosen a show and extra info comes up. The info text is too close to the new DVD/BD cover. I think the text moved just a tad to the right would be more estetical.
I agree, i moved it 10 px to the right when cases are active.
Smobbo Wrote:Giving the option between fixed or wrap would be great Laugh!

I noticed that when i switch on coverflow it does show wrapped, so for now i'll use showcase with coverflow, although without coverflow it looks best Big Grin!

Looking forward to future updates Cool
added now in svn Smile
DFENS 360 Wrote:In showcase view, is there any way I can get the skin to automatically add a fallback image when a film doesn't have any fanart?

Cheers for this skin btw. Nox looks superb and I love how responsive it is.
I think that is a good idea.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-05

@big_noid

i use the skin now on a linux system and i could only everybody advise to use this skin under linux. It is so fast. Great just wunderful !!

Is there any chance to have the newest episode widget to playlist in the homemenu ? I have make 2 playlists called tv show and children show. So that the widget shows the newest episodes on the one playlist and the newest child episodes on the other playlist button ?

Greets
Eisi

- ian_the_nut - 2011-03-05

Noob help!
Apologies if this is the wrong section but i dont know where to look to be more specific.
I downloaded this version of Aeon, i prefer it to Aeon65.

I then downloaded Ember Media Manager and scraped all the info for my movies.

My movies are stored on an external HDD. (E:\ Avatar \ Avatar.mkv)

How do i get my movies to look like this -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ian_the_nut/avatarscreen.jpg

When they currently look like this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ian_the_nut/screenshot000.png
and when i click on the folder containing the movie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ian_the_nut/screenshot001.png

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-05

@ian

does the nfo file, the tbn file and the -fanart.jpg lies to the movies ?

So must your structure of every movie. Then start xbmc and add you movie directory as source.

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-03-05

i use the skin now on a linux system and i could only everybody advise to use this skin under linux. It is so fast. Great just wunderful !!

Is there any chance to have the newest episode widget to playlist in the homemenu ? I have make 2 playlists called tv show and children show. So that the widget shows the newest episodes on the one playlist and the newest child episodes on the other playlist button ?

Greets
Eisi
Yeah, it's a huge difference Big Grin
I cannot make the recent added script for playlists, that would require a rewrite of the script if it's even possible at all.