Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- skimshady - 2011-03-05

bthusby Wrote:Thanks for the new poster.jpg download!

How can I refresh so all shows use the new poster? It seems like where I had some local posters from before the new posters wont show.

- I have deleted the old ones and I have checked that the new ones are in the folders for the shows.

- I have tried a little back and forth and deleting and restarting XBMC and start logo script again.

- I have cleaned up library

But for a few of my shows the old posters sticks......

Anybody knows how to refresh the new posters? Nerd

- Shinu - 2011-03-05

Big_Noid Wrote:Fixed the overlapping ratings. I don't have an answer ready for you for the audiocodecs. That is something you have to figure out. The audioflags for that window are in the includes.xml

oh ok. thanks though.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-05

bthusby Wrote:Anybody knows how to refresh the new posters? Nerd
Have you tried deleting the textures.db in userdata/database?

- dascmo - 2011-03-05

Vinther Wrote:Hey Dascmo

Again thanks for the quick response. I think I pushed the send button a little too early on Q2. I mean, is there an option to enable clearArt or is it enabled by default?

I believe it's enabled by default as there is no way to turn it off in the skin.

- Mindzai - 2011-03-05

Latest version is excellent, I love the fixed list. Is there any way we could get the same option for lanscape view please?

I also noticed a very minor bug. If you have >1000 episodes, the text overflows the background box in the home menu episode count info.

- skimshady - 2011-03-05

Big_Noid Wrote:Have you tried deleting the textures.db in userdata/database?

Yes, it worked! Thanks Smile

- Victim - 2011-03-06

Latest update works flawlessly. Only thing left to deal with as far as I can see is the issue I brought up before; having the skin read the Specials season as a separate season when there's just Season 1. Think you'll be able to look into this Noid? Here's a screenshot to show the problem.

The series in the screenshot has only 1 season and specials, but instead of going into the season level to choose between Specials and Season 1, it just groups everything together into one. Flatten Tv Shows is set to "If only one season", but it shouldn't be flattened as there are 2. I hope this can be fixed.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-06

Hi all,

could anyone give me a tip with a smart playlist ? I want to make a playlist with all my imdb top 250 movies included. if possible i want a list with only movies they are in the top 250. if this is not makable, so i want a top 250 list from my movies. Is there anyway to make this ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-03-06

Victim Wrote:Latest update works flawlessly. Only thing left to deal with as far as I can see is the issue I brought up before; having the skin read the Specials season as a separate season when there's just Season 1. Think you'll be able to look into this Noid? Here's a screenshot to show the problem.

The series in the screenshot has only 1 season and specials, but instead of going into the season level to choose between Specials and Season 1, it just groups everything together into one. Flatten Tv Shows is set to "If only one season", but it shouldn't be flattened as there are 2. I hope this can be fixed.
I don't think I can fix this on a skin level.
Eisi2005 Wrote:Hi all,

could anyone give me a tip with a smart playlist ? I want to make a playlist with all my imdb top 250 movies included. if possible i want a list with only movies they are in the top 250. if this is not makable, so i want a top 250 list from my movies. Is there anyway to make this ?

Greets
Eisi
Create a new smart playlist with rule:
Find items where Top 250 greater than 0
This was the reason I started adding smart playlist support in the skin, so I could make a menu item with all top250 films Smile

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-06

@big_noid

thx i will give it a try.

I love the DVD Case view now with the bd/dvd cases Smile

Greets
Eisi

P.S: Did you look at the Movie Set view in the skin that i posted you ?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-06

Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

thx i will give it a try.

I love the DVD Case view now with the bd/dvd cases Smile

Greets
Eisi

P.S: Did you look at the Movie Set view in the skin that i posted you ?

I was no fan of bluray and dvd cases, but I must admit I have it now as default view for movies.
I looked at the script for moviesets and I don't think this is a good solution. It's a much better solution if XBMC will add new infolabels for moviesets. I think there are some trac tickets for it, so it will come eventually.

- dascmo - 2011-03-06

@Big_Noid

I know you mentioned it was going on your todo list but have you done any work with weatherplus lately? No rush just curious. Wink

- Shinu - 2011-03-06

hey noid. u ever thought about using CD Cases view for addons instead of the showcase/dvd cases view or changing the posters to squares? seeing as most, if not all addons use squared pics. it might look better.

also, was it intentional to have the series poster show when viewing the Info screen at episode level? why not show the episode screen? maybe have the animation and angled look as the music info does?

- samJ - 2011-03-06

@Big_Noid, found a bug…

New to XBMC and I’m trying out a few skins for my setup. One thing I’ve noticed with this skin is that after viewing the cast members, I’m unable to select any other options (RESUME, RELOAD, CAST, GET THUMB, etc.) with the next video’s info. This is the video info (keyboard shortcut “I”Wink page I’m talking about. To reproduce this, select a movie and press “I”. Select “CAST” as the option and go through the list of cast members for that movie; select a cast member if you like. Now back out of the video info page and select another movie from your list. Press “I” for the new movie and you’re viewing the new video info for that selection. Now, you’ll notice that you are no longer able to choose any options now (RESUME, RELOAD, CAST, etc.). You will also notice that no matter what movie you choose now, you cannot make a selection from the video info page any more.

Also, may I make a request? From the home menu, when playing a video and returning to the home menu please have an option to choose between full video and a small video view. The full video slows down the skin/XBMC noticeably when trying to access other options. I’ve noticed that other skin with a small video view was quicker.

Thank you and appreciate your work. Nod

- BigNoid - 2011-03-06

dascmo Wrote:@Big_Noid

I know you mentioned it was going on your todo list but have you done any work with weatherplus lately? No rush just curious. Wink
I haven't thought of it anymore. So it's good you reminded me Smile
Shinu Wrote:hey noid. u ever thought about using CD Cases view for addons instead of the showcase/dvd cases view or changing the posters to squares? seeing as most, if not all addons use squared pics. it might look better.

also, was it intentional to have the series poster show when viewing the Info screen at episode level? why not show the episode screen? maybe have the animation and angled look as the music info does?
They should be square, I didn't think of CD case for addons tbh.
It's intentional that they show posters, I did that because I think the screen was made for Posters and I didn't liked the thumb there. I changed today that for episodes, it now shows default seasonthumb. It works for music, but episodes thumbs have a different aspect ratio from albums and I didn't like how that looked.

samJ Wrote:@Big_Noid, found a bug…

New to XBMC and I’m trying out a few skins for my setup. One thing I’ve noticed with this skin is that after viewing the cast members, I’m unable to select any other options (RESUME, RELOAD, CAST, GET THUMB, etc.) with the next video’s info. This is the video info (keyboard shortcut “I”) page I’m talking about. To reproduce this, select a movie and press “I”. Select “CAST” as the option and go through the list of cast members for that movie; select a cast member if you like. Now back out of the video info page and select another movie from your list. Press “I” for the new movie and you’re viewing the new video info for that selection. Now, you’ll notice that you are no longer able to choose any options now (RESUME, RELOAD, CAST, etc.). You will also notice that no matter what movie you choose now, you cannot make a selection from the video info page any more.

Also, may I make a request? From the home menu, when playing a video and returning to the home menu please have an option to choose between full video and a small video view. The full video slows down the skin/XBMC noticeably when trying to access other options. I’ve noticed that other skin with a small video view was quicker.

Thank you and appreciate your work. Nod
Confirmed this bug. Actually, there is a way out: Press left then you can select something again, but it should default to a visible button, not a invisible.
You can disable the fullscreen video screen by pressing "S" and set home visuals (video) to off, it then defaults to the smaller window (if you have it enabled in skin settings).