Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- samJ - 2011-03-07

Big_Noid Wrote:Confirmed this bug. Actually, there is a way out: Press left then you can select something again, but it should default to a visible button, not a invisible.
You can disable the fullscreen video screen by pressing "S" and set home visuals (video) to off, it then defaults to the smaller window (if you have it enabled in skin settings).
Glad you could confirmed it. As for setting visuals (video) to "off", that did the trick. Oh, I know this is just being picky but I'm getting the smaller video that I wanted, but the video is inclosed in a window that's larger than the video itself. Is it suppose to be doing that? This is also appreant in other views as well.

Thanks again.

- kealan - 2011-03-07

Hi Big_Noid, love the new glass menu bar. Couple of things:

1. I see in the SVN you added the option to change the size of the loading dialogs. Where can I find this option in the skin? I can't seem to find it.

2. I love Bannerplex view but it only looks good with the info panel turned on. When the info panel is off the banners are too transparent against the background. Any chance you could darken the area behind the banners or drop in a dark glass panel behind them so that it looks good with or without the info panel.

3. Also with Bannerplex I know you mentioned before that you were going to make the selected show more obvious with an animation, as sometimes it's difficult to see which show is highlighted, any developments with this?

4. Also any chance of enabling DVD/Bluray cases in Low List for TV Shows Seasons?

Great work, well done.

- Shinu - 2011-03-07

Big_Noid Wrote:They should be square, I didn't think of CD case for addons tbh.

It's intentional that they show posters, I did that because I think the screen was made for Posters and I didn't liked the thumb there. I changed today that for episodes, it now shows default seasonthumb. It works for music, but episodes thumbs have a different aspect ratio from albums and I didn't like how that looked.

yeah, i've been meaning to ask about using cd cases for a while. i think it's a good idea seeing as the aspect ratios are around the same. hope u start working on the weatherplus support soon too. i especially love the animated maps that that was implemented into the Transparency skin.....

oh and i found a small bug. there's no overlay to the writing for the "Master lock code and settings" popup.

- boulala - 2011-03-07

bug:
the new favourites menu in the skin settings doesn't load the favourites.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-07

@big_noid

here the same:

Quote:the new favourites menu in the skin settings doesn't load the favourites.

I thought that it was a bug at me but Smile

Greets
Eisi

- boulala - 2011-03-07

@Eisi:
You switched to Linux right? Did you have a look at Openelec.tv or did you dismiss it because it is very closed. I would like to switch to Linux to (tested it on my oooold Thinkpad and it flys) but on my main HTPC i have a Blu-Ray Drive and it seems that i can't install makemkv on the Openelec.tv Distro. Did you have any Problem getting the XBMC Live Distro to work properly?

Greets from your Neighbor Land

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-07

@boulala

i´m a totally linux noob. I have used ztreambox. A german project http://www.ztreambox.org. It is based on unbunt 10.04. The installation was sooo easy and all is soo much smoother under linux. The only thing that i not become to work is a simultaneously sound on spif and hdmi. simultaneously works but not so how i needed. I need ac3 and dts on spif and downmixed ac3 and dts on hdmi simultaneously.

My english is not so good. if you have more questions, write a pn in german Smile

Greets
Eisi

- boulala - 2011-03-07

Quote:i´m a totally linux noob.
me too. i will take a look at some xbmc linux distros.

Quote:My english is not so good. if you have more questions, write a pn in german
my german is not so good, i only speak swiss german Wink

- BigNoid - 2011-03-07

boulala Wrote:bug:
the new favourites menu in the skin settings doesn't load the favourites.
Can you make a debug log of this? It works on my systems. It can take a while before the items show up, because the script runs before opening the window.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-07

kealan Wrote:Hi Big_Noid, love the new glass menu bar. Couple of things:

1. I see in the SVN you added the option to change the size of the loading dialogs. Where can I find this option in the skin? I can't seem to find it.

2. I love Bannerplex view but it only looks good with the info panel turned on. When the info panel is off the banners are too transparent against the background. Any chance you could darken the area behind the banners or drop in a dark glass panel behind them so that it looks good with or without the info panel.

3. Also with Bannerplex I know you mentioned before that you were going to make the selected show more obvious with an animation, as sometimes it's difficult to see which show is highlighted, any developments with this?

4. Also any chance of enabling DVD/Bluray cases in Low List for TV Shows Seasons?

Great work, well done.
1: I think you checked the issues list, those are things I still want to do.
2+3: No progress on that yet.
4: I can't tell if seasons and tvshows have a hi-def source or lo def source, so the cases will always default to the fallback image. I can change the fallback image so that it show something like TV shows or similar, but then it would also effect moviesets and the parent folder item. So I don't know :confused2:
Shinu Wrote:yeah, i've been meaning to ask about using cd cases for a while. i think it's a good idea seeing as the aspect ratios are around the same. hope u start working on the weatherplus support soon too. i especially love the animated maps that that was implemented into the Transparency skin.....

oh and i found a small bug. there's no overlay to the writing for the "Master lock code and settings" popup.
Yeah, I still got to work on it, but it really is much work, and I myself never use the weather page, so it's something I tend to push back or delay.
Confirmed, that whole popup window hasn't been skinned...

- sergiocos - 2011-03-07

+1 for cases for tv-shows/seasons (a default one), just for consistency reasons.

- boulala - 2011-03-07

Quote:15:54:47 T:5888 M:529821696 ERROR: Python script "script.favourites" does not exist

thats probably the error. does it load the script from the internet? because i can't connect out from my corporate network. downloaded the zip from the svn repo and installed it that way.

- Mindzai - 2011-03-07

Mindzai Wrote:Latest version is excellent, I love the fixed list. Is there any way we could get the same option for lanscape view please?

I also noticed a very minor bug. If you have >1000 episodes, the text overflows the background box in the home menu episode count info.

Sorry for bumping but I think this was missed first time Smile

- skiller2k1 - 2011-03-07

First of all: Thank you very much Big_Noid for this very great skin. I really love it!

Propably i found something: If i select multiple files (highlight function) in the filemanager, these are not highlighted. So i can't see, which files i have selected.

Can somebody reproduce this?

Thanks!

- jason28 - 2011-03-07

Does anyone know how to get Latest Movies to show up when I press down on Movies in the home screen? If I press down when TV Shows is highlighted I can see the latest along with a few others, but for some reason I can figure out how to get it to work with Movies.

Thanks
Jason