Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-07

@big_noid

i have one question to the watched function. will this feature set automaticly when a movie is watched and if yes must the movie shown inclusive the end credits or must the function set manuel ? I am of the opinion that this function was in earlier version automatic set after 1 minutes of looking the movie. Was that changed ?

Greets
Eisi

- boulala - 2011-03-08

@Eisi2005:

i don't know how it's implemented (time you have to watch) but it works pretty well with me. You don't have to watch the whole movie i guess it's triggered after 30min or so.
1 minute seems a bit short to mark it as watched so maybe he put the time up.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-08

@boulala

thx for your answer. I will try it.

@big_noid

thx for the help with the IMDB Top 250 it´w work very well Smile

Greets
Eisi

- Rionsic - 2011-03-08

I dont know why but the recently added when enabled doesnt work on music, when i navigate to in it the main menu for music the background vades as normally but no recently added CD's are showed. :S

- mosley - 2011-03-08

I am new to XBMC and I really like the AEON Nox skin. I have a question...

I have two different sources for my movies, one for kids movies and one for adult movies. When I view my movies in Library mode with Wall view I see all the movies and all their movie poster artwork.

I created favorites for both sources and added them to the Home menu as favorites. When I select on one of these favorites from the Home menu and view the movies in Wall view I only see a few of the movie posters. Everything else is a blue folder icon. Am I doing something wrong? And then when I go back to the Home menu and select Videos the view has changed to look like the favorite I just selected. Shouldn't it remember my last view?

Also, Is there a way to remove Programs and Add-Ons from the Home Menu?

My apologies if this was asked before...

- BigNoid - 2011-03-08

boulala Wrote:thats probably the error. does it load the script from the internet? because i can't connect out from my corporate network. downloaded the zip from the svn repo and installed it that way.
It should import the script on first startup, so it does load the script from internet.
Mindzai Wrote:Sorry for bumping but I think this was missed first time Smile
Added it to the issue list.
skiller2k1 Wrote:First of all: Thank you very much Big_Noid for this very great skin. I really love it!

Propably i found something: If i select multiple files (highlight function) in the filemanager, these are not highlighted. So i can't see, which files i have selected.

Can somebody reproduce this?

Thanks!
I will look into this.
EDIT: Confirmed and fixed in svn.
jason28 Wrote:Does anyone know how to get Latest Movies to show up when I press down on Movies in the home screen? If I press down when TV Shows is highlighted I can see the latest along with a few others, but for some reason I can figure out how to get it to work with Movies.

Thanks
Jason
Are you sure you have enabled the widget in the home window options?
Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

i have one question to the watched function. will this feature set automaticly when a movie is watched and if yes must the movie shown inclusive the end credits or must the function set manuel ? I am of the opinion that this function was in earlier version automatic set after 1 minutes of looking the movie. Was that changed ?

Greets
Eisi
This is not a skin feature, but a XBMC feature. I believe it defaults to 90% of movies and 99% of episodes. This is adjustable in the advancedsettings.xml
Rionsic Wrote:I dont know why but the recently added when enabled doesnt work on music, when i navigate to in it the main menu for music the background vades as normally but no recently added CD's are showed. :S
Are you sure you have library content for music and the latest added are not empty when entered through submenu of music?
mosley Wrote:I am new to XBMC and I really like the AEON Nox skin. I have a question...

I have two different sources for my movies, one for kids movies and one for adult movies. When I view my movies in Library mode with Wall view I see all the movies and all their movie poster artwork.

I created favorites for both sources and added them to the Home menu as favorites. When I select on one of these favorites from the Home menu and view the movies in Wall view I only see a few of the movie posters. Everything else is a blue folder icon. Am I doing something wrong? And then when I go back to the Home menu and select Videos the view has changed to look like the favorite I just selected. Shouldn't it remember my last view?

Also, Is there a way to remove Programs and Add-Ons from the Home Menu?

My apologies if this was asked before...
You should scan the items to your library (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library) and create smart playlists (submenu of videos-->playlists) based on mpaa rating. You can then add the smart playlist to the main menu in skin settings. You now have file mode active and as such no extra movie info is presented on screen. You can disable menu items under the home window options of the skin settings.

- tocinillo - 2011-03-08

I'm finishing the translation into Spanish of the skin.

Probably be completed tomorrow and I'll upload to Megaupload (Premium) and send it to Big_Noid.

Regards!

- skiller2k1 - 2011-03-08

Big_Noid Wrote:I will look into this.
EDIT: Confirmed and fixed in svn.
Highlighting now working as expected, thank you!

- BigNoid - 2011-03-08

tocinillo Wrote:I'm finishing the translation into Spanish of the skin.

Probably be completed tomorrow and I'll upload to Megaupload (Premium) and send it to Big_Noid.

Regards!
Okay, thx, I will include it when it's ready Smile
sergiocos Wrote:+1 for cases for tv-shows/seasons (a default one), just for consistency reasons.

I've added a fallback case for tvshows and seasons and blu-ray or dvd cases for info view on episode level (only Low List). Movies will still show default fallback case. Would it be more consistent to show the default tvshows case also on episode level, or is it better with source case?

- Shinu - 2011-03-08

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, I still got to work on it, but it really is much work, and I myself never use the weather page, so it's something I tend to push back or delay.
Confirmed, that whole popup window hasn't been skinned...

the master lock popup works now, but the words "Lock Preferences" are still outside the window. weather+ does indeed seem like a lot of work. would be cool it it implemented it for a V1.0 release or something. to have something major for the milestone. but of course, there's no rush. Smile

- Habitual - 2011-03-08

Many thanks Big_Noid for this incredible rework!

I was hoping in a future release you could possibly rework the visualization layout for music.

Ideally i think the most appealing design matches the layout of visualizations when used within the homescreen, for e.g the homescreen with visualization in the background looks like this:

but for visualizations in full screen we get this:

So what I'm asking is can we remove the top codec info bar and bottom track info bar in the full screen visualization and match the same appearance as the home screen visualization; minus the menu bar.

Ideally just the album artwork, animated disc and all track/album/artist info adjacent, possibly with current playlist as it is in the first home screen picture. I think this would look much cleaner than the info bar at the bottom and the codec bar at the top, these could be toggled if so needed.

I appreciate your time is limited, but hopefully you will agree it would be an improvement. Many thanks for a great skin!

- Shinu - 2011-03-08

Habitual, i agree 100%. i too believe that this screen needs a bit more "style" Laugh. i was trying to make some mockup for the Fullscreen music view only yesterday. i've always liked the view in the MQ2 skin....

it would be nice if we got something similar.

- Victim - 2011-03-08

+1 for Music Screen redo. It really is a bit too simple IMO.

- dascmo - 2011-03-08

@ Big_Noid

I like the changes to the home nowplaying and recently added. Smile

- kealan - 2011-03-09

Hi Big_Noid, thanks for the cases in tv shows. In TV Shows in LowList view i find the logo with the little tvs on the top of the case itself quite difficult to see and make out, compared with the standard bluray and DVD cases. It seems a little busy.

Also as a small refinement to LowList view - I've always found the poster is a bit too close to the left edge of the screen. What do you think of moving it right just slightly so that it has a bit more breathing room. I think it would make for a stronger design layout. You certainly have room if you narrow ever so slightly the Title column next to it - most titles don't come near filling that column. What's your thoughts?