Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

coolio99 Wrote:thx big noid..now is perfect with subtitles..

if we can have random movies that changes like random fanart in mq2 than it will b perfect
Take a look at this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153
It splits your fanart to videos and tv. Just set your background to the path that is mentioned in the thread for movies and tv.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

Victim Wrote:I for one like the episode view as it is. I think the star ratings are a nice touch. They'll most likely be white if it were to be ported to Nox. The only tiny gripe is that they're too many flags at the bottom of the screen. I hope you find a fix for the bug I've been experiencing Noid. I miss browsing my library while watch a movie.

I can't reproduce it. Could you take a look in the debug log and see if anything is mentioned there?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

Shinu Wrote:strange. i re-downloaded the skin twice and it still doesn't showSad

Could you make a debug log and search for logo.png. It should mention in there why it's not found or loaded.

- leepenny - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid: Just a quick question is there a fallback fanart on fullscreen music visualization . On the home screen if no artist fanart is displayed xbmc falls back to the type fanart eg. movie slideshow ,weather etc.
Also on the home screen if the album title is quite long it overlaps the next 10 songs to be played any way of shortening it or scrolling it (I know that scrolling it will slow down speed)

- kjuu - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid, a small request,
I use the small notifications and it looks really good while scanning for new media but there is another notification when there are new updates for addons and thats the old big one. Could you do that smaller as well?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

leepenny Wrote:Big_Noid: Just a quick question is there a fallback fanart on fullscreen music visualization . On the home screen if no artist fanart is displayed xbmc falls back to the type fanart eg. movie slideshow ,weather etc.
Also on the home screen if the album title is quite long it overlaps the next 10 songs to be played any way of shortening it or scrolling it (I know that scrolling it will slow down speed)
Nope, no fallback fanart. I will add that. I will fix the overlap. I don't know if I want to add scrolling to it, I think it will be too busy with the cd art spinning and 3 labels scrolling.
kjuu Wrote:Big_Noid, a small request,
I use the small notifications and it looks really good while scanning for new media but there is another notification when there are new updates for addons and thats the old big one. Could you do that smaller as well?
I know I had a reason not to add it to all dialogs, but I can't remember what it was :confused2: I'll take another look.

- leepenny - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid I wait with baited breath ..I have recently switched from transparency ! as the workload with the extrafanarts etc really compromised the browsing speed (i'm also running 2 monitors independantly so the wife can use pc while i'm on XBMC) ....Skin rocks!!

- Victim - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid Wrote:I can't reproduce it. Could you take a look in the debug log and see if anything is mentioned there?

I copy the part from when I started playing a movie to when the textures started disappearing.

http://pastebin.com/NDtXLVnF

I believe the issue only appears when the user has a very large collection. I have my movie view-type set to Wall. I seem to see the bug after a number of posters are loaded while scrolling through this view. Looks to me like when they're too many posters to be loaded at once, something crashes or overloads. And as I said, it only ever happens when watching a movie while browsing.

- magnimus - 2011-03-17

can't disable Library mode for "Video" menu.
Looks like some changes were made on few last commits, because previously I could choose "Files" and switch off Library mode. This allowed me to see files directly using "Video" menu by default.
Now I can access to Files only via sub-menu on Video menu.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

Victim Wrote:I copy the part from when I started playing a movie to when the textures started disappearing.

http://pastebin.com/NDtXLVnF

I believe the issue only appears when the user has a very large collection. I have my movie view-type set to Wall. I seem to see the bug after a number of posters are loaded while scrolling through this view. Looks to me like when they're too many posters to be loaded at once, something crashes or overloads. And as I said, it only ever happens when watching a movie while browsing.
This is not a debug log, but from what I can tell here I don't think it's something I can fix in the skin. Are you sure you haven't changed anything else, like upgrading to a nightly build? Does this bug also appear on Confluence on your system?
magnimus Wrote:can't disable Library mode for "Video" menu.
Looks like some changes were made on few last commits, because previously I could choose "Files" and switch off Library mode. This allowed me to see files directly using "Video" menu by default.
Now I can access to Files only via sub-menu on Video menu.
I'm not sure I understand what menu item you mean. I can switch to file mode by disabling Library mode in the media menu and pressing Video in the home menu takes me to the files mode.

- DannyBoy999 - 2011-03-17

Hi Big Noid - Is there a way to hide the artist thumb in the list view when navigating Music by artist? If not, could this be added please? Big Grin

- BigNoid - 2011-03-17

DannyBoy999 Wrote:Hi Big Noid - Is there a way to hide the artist thumb in the list view when navigating Music by artist? If not, could this be added please? Big Grin

That would leave a huge gap next to the list. I am not going to add that, but feel free to mod yourself:
in Viewtype_List.xml find this code (atm @line 1098):
Code:
<visible>!Container.Content(songs)+!Container.Content(movies)+!Container.Content(albums)+!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)|Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>
and add !Container.Content(artists) to it like this:
Code:
<visible>!Container.Content(artists)+!Container.Content(songs)+!Container.Content(movies)+!Container.Content(albums)+!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)|Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>

- DannyBoy999 - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid Wrote:That would leave a huge gap next to the list. I am not going to add that, but feel free to mod yourself:
in Viewtype_List.xml find this code (atm @line 1098):
Code:
<visible>!Container.Content(songs)+!Container.Content(movies)+!Container.Content(albums)+!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)|Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>
and add !Container.Content(artists) to it like this:
Code:
<visible>!Container.Content(artists)+!Container.Content(songs)+!Container.Content(movies)+!Container.Content(albums)+!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)|Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>

Great, thanks! Personally I am fine with the gap as it shows more of the fanart off anyway. I will mod in the short term. I guess an alternative would be an artist info panel (like in movies/tvshows) with the artist bio info and a smaller thumb? My issue with the thumbs is that there are very rarely any decent quality ones on HT backdrops so they look awful on my TV when displayed full size. I could make my own if I had the hours to spend on it! Confused Keep up the good work!

- kealan - 2011-03-17

Hi Big_Noid, everything looks to be coming on great. Could you add the option to turn off wrap around in the Poster view as well? Thanks again

- Victim - 2011-03-17

Big_Noid Wrote:This is not a debug log, but from what I can tell here I don't think it's something I can fix in the skin. Are you sure you haven't changed anything else, like upgrading to a nightly build? Does this bug also appear on Confluence on your system?

Really? That's not the debug log? Isn't the xbmc.log file in the XBMC folder the log? Anyway I've come to realize that the issue happens on all skins. Even Confluence. So, it really mightn't be a skin issue. Can the main menu freeze be fixed at least?