Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- startover - 2011-03-19

Does this skin support blu-ray cases rendering?

I just want a good looking skin that can display blu-ray cases accordingly (in my movie.nfo I have <type> properly set). I tried transparency but I really didn't like the layout.

- dascmo - 2011-03-19

startover Wrote:Does this skin support blu-ray cases rendering?

I just want a good looking skin that can display blu-ray cases accordingly (in my movie.nfo I have <type> properly set). I tried transparency but I really didn't like the layout.

Blu-Ray cases are supported

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Rififi77 Wrote:BlushSorry, they are named season01.tbn season02.tbn in the show folder

I used Night before that I like that the renamed after the menu selection to choose an image for the season.
I will add landscape support for seasons, but only if you have a landscape thumb as your actual season icon. I think this is the best way to go, without adding yet another search for a file outside of the xbmc system.

Shinu Wrote:i love the new InfoWall view for addons Noid. it look really good. one quick thing though. is it possible to have the addon info on he right adjust itself when the video window is present? as for it not a appear like this when there's a lot of writing....

plus, can the view support addon fanart? some addons do come with them. and is it possible to have the skin set this view as a default when viewing/downloading addons?

eg. Addons --> Get Add-ons (List) --> All Addon (List) --> Skin (List) --> List of Skins to Download (InfoWall).

i also made a movieview mockup a couple months ago in the MQ2 thread, but it got complete ignored. seeing the new infowall reminded me of it....

is it possible to port the infowall for movies? maybe have the window showing the fanart change to a video window when playing something. just a thought.

PS. still haven't gotten around to posting what u asked. i will soon though.
Yeah, I want to add it for all content types, working hard on that as we speak. Still have some trouble adjusting the item layout width specific for content types. The fanart already shows, maybe it's hard to see. I added a new background in svn for wall views, which should make fanart a little better to see. Btw I do coding on a monitor with sRGB settings, so if it's still too dark to see the fanart you should cailbrate your TV or monitor Wink

- Rififi77 - 2011-03-20

Big_Noid Wrote:I will add landscape support for seasons, but only if you have a landscape thumb as your actual season icon. I think this is the best way to go, without adding yet another search for a file outside of the xbmc system.
thank you, but I'm sorry I do not understand the answer, I am really very very bad in English language BlushSad

ok, I just tested your last update and it works perfectly, thank you you're the best. Big Grin

- DanMan - 2011-03-20

Noticed that when video is paused, if the hour time has 2 digits then the time scrolls.

The paused screen could do with a bit of polishing up, how about movie poster art on pause and a pause symbol overlay..... "the (ll) symbol"

Just a thought...

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

DanMan Wrote:Noticed that when video is paused, if the hour time has 2 digits then the time scrolls.

The paused screen could do with a bit of polishing up, how about movie poster art on pause and a pause symbol overlay..... "the (ll) symbol"

Just a thought...

I tried to keep things simple on the seek dialog, as in my opinion the info screen is for info and you don't want that to show when seeking or pausing your video. I can make an option though to show the bottom half of the info screen in the seek dialog.

- DanMan - 2011-03-20

Big_Noid Wrote:I tried to keep things simple on the seek dialog, as in my opinion the info screen is for info and you don't want that to show when seeking or pausing your video. I can make an option though to show the bottom half of the info screen in the seek dialog.

Didn't really what anything covering the video while seeking. Your "ff and rew" dialogue at the bottom is perfect, while seeking you what to see the video so you know when to stop.

My suggestion was for the paused screen, maybe something similar to MQ2's paused screen.

Anyway your the boss, and I'm loving your work, well done Big Grin

InfoWall for movies - BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Flags are optional.

- Shinu - 2011-03-20

ah Noid! it's true that great minds think alike. Laugh it look fantastic! i noticed the addon fanart after posting. forgot the edit my post. is it possible to have a "Broken", "Installed" or "Update Available" overlay for addons in the InfoWall view? I made them just in case ur able to use them...

and what about the other stuff i suggested? is it possible?

Quote:is it possible to have the addon info on he right adjust itself when the video window is present? as for it not a appear like this when there's a lot of writing?

and is it possible to have the skin set this view as a default when viewing/downloading addons?

eg. Addons --> Get Add-ons (List) --> All Addon (List) --> Skin (List) --> List of Skins to Download (InfoWall).

- Rionsic - 2011-03-20

I dont know why, but every time i run the tv logo script from the tv shows selection screen it doesnt download any landscape jpg's it only states that it downloaded 0 images and then states what is present in the folders. Any way to download them manually or solve this problem?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Shinu Wrote:ah Noid! it's true that great minds think alike. Laugh it look fantastic! is it possible to have a "Broken", "Installed" or "Update Available" overlay for addons in the InfoWall view? I made them just in case ur able to use them...

and what about the other stuff i suggested? is it possible?
Yeah it's pretty much your mockup only flipped horizontally Big Grin
I'll see what I can do with the overlay. It already shows the status of the addon in the textfield.
It was already a shorter description when video was playing, only it was a bit too long, that should be fixed now. I don't know about default views, that's handled by XBMC I think.
Rionsic Wrote:I dont know why, but every time i run the tv logo script from the tv shows selection screen it doesnt download any landscape jpg's it only states that it downloaded 0 images and then states what is present in the folders. Any way to download them manually or solve this problem?
It downloads landscape.jpg on my system. You can check if they are available for your show by going into the info screen of the show and then press the get logo button. You can choose your thumbs manually that way. make sure you have at least 0.9.7 installed though, cause I fixed something there for the manual logo script.

- Victim - 2011-03-20

Question: How to I remove the "Country" information from the full-screen info view? I use Ember and it doesn't seem to scrape the country data. And I'm loving the new view Big Grin

- frellAn - 2011-03-20

I love this skin! Be careful with adding to much though developers. The best thing about this skin is that it's fast. Don't make it like the other Aeon skins which are also great but so full of functions and stuff you can barely navigate around.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Victim Wrote:Question: How to I remove the "Country" information from the full-screen info view? I use Ember and it doesn't seem to scrape the country data. And I'm loving the new view Big Grin

I don't want to remove it or make an option for it. But if you want to do it yourself go to DialogFullscreenInfo.xml find this line and remove it, it should be there twice.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[21875]: [COLOR d0ffffff]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Country][/COLOR]</label>
The IMDb scraper from xbmc does scrape this field btw.

3 updates in an hour, I really must do something about my testing skills :rolleyes2:

- Mindzai - 2011-03-20

Big_Noid Wrote:I tried to keep things simple on the seek dialog, as in my opinion the info screen is for info and you don't want that to show when seeking or pausing your video. I can make an option though to show the bottom half of the info screen in the seek dialog.

I would love an option for this, I really like the info when scrolling and paused.

I also have the scrolling time bug.