Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

frellAn Wrote:I love this skin! Be careful with adding to much though developers. The best thing about this skin is that it's fast. Don't make it like the other Aeon skins which are also great but so full of functions and stuff you can barely navigate around.

I try to never add anything that affects speed if it can't be disabled and then getting the speed back.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Mindzai Wrote:I would love an option for this, I really like the info when scrolling and paused.

I also have the scrolling time bug.

I made an option for it in General skin settings. Check for updates to get the latest version.

- "wkf" - 2011-03-20

@ Big Noid

Many Thanks for the update, smaller music info is great as is the option for fullscreen trailer

Thanks

WKF

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-20

Big_Noid Wrote:Image
Flags are optional.
That looks really good... When will this update be available to download? Also will there be an option to have all flags excluding rating/studio as you have done before, or at least hide the studio?

- Rionsic - 2011-03-20

The logo script problem was solved when i deleted the previously downloaded logo's... Now it is downloading everything inclusive the landscape jpg's. Thx for the help.

However i was wondering; i have several folders added to my Video tab. Some of those folders i'd like to be displayed in the wall display way, while others in the regular list display.

Now every time i change the display of one of the folders the others change 2.

Can you make it possible to give individual folder their own way of displaying them or can i put a file in the folder so XBMC knows how to display it? If you dont understand me, feel free to say, then i'd try to simplify my explanation. Smile

- Shinu - 2011-03-20

DazNoonan Wrote:That looks really good... When will this update be available to download? Also will there be an option to have all flags excluding rating/studio as you have done before, or at least hide the studio?

its already available in the svn Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

DazNoonan Wrote:That looks really good... When will this update be available to download? Also will there be an option to have all flags excluding rating/studio as you have done before, or at least hide the studio?
I thought about it, but i have no flags to replace them with and I want to have 6 flags, 1 under each row.
Rionsic Wrote:The logo script problem was solved when i deleted the previously downloaded logo's... Now it is downloading everything inclusive the landscape jpg's. Thx for the help.

However i was wondering; i have several folders added to my Video tab. Some of those folders i'd like to be displayed in the wall display way, while others in the regular list display.

Now every time i change the display of one of the folders the others change 2.

Can you make it possible to give individual folder their own way of displaying them or can i put a file in the folder so XBMC knows how to display it? If you dont understand me, feel free to say, then i'd try to simplify my explanation. Smile
I can't do that in the skin, this is something that is handled by XBMC.
Shinu Wrote:its already available in the svn Smile

And also in the repo Smile

- startover - 2011-03-20

I tried Nox for the first time today and it seems its library/video behavior mirrors that of Confluence: unless TV show is enabled, the video menu always goes to the last view state of Movie, which means if I want to keep a separate video source in non-library mode, it will always be reset back to library mode as soon as I access Movie once.

This is a major inconvenience for those who do not have any TV shows, and frankly I cannot understand why Confluence decided to do this in the first place (what's the point of having both Video and Movie show the same thing).

Most of the other skins I tried do not have this problem at all. Is it possible for you to change this in Nox?

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-20

Shinu Wrote:its already available in the svn Smile
I am using the official Nox Repo from the first post of this page... no prompt for update. Whats the SVN and why would that be more upto date?

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-20

@Big_noid

could you add the BD/DVD Cases to the infowall ? And is there any chance to see the top 250 ranking in the infowall on the right side ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

DazNoonan Wrote:I am using the official Nox Repo from the first post of this page... no prompt for update. Whats the SVN and why would that be more upto date?
svn is where I commit the changes first. It's most usefull if you mod the skin yourself, cause then your changes won't get lost.
Try force refresh the repo and the update will show.

I saw that I forgot to add the watched status to the infowall. I will add that soon.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-20

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_noid

could you add the BD/DVD Cases to the infowall ? And is there any chance to see the top 250 ranking in the infowall on the right side ?

Greets
Eisi

Top 250 is going next to the rating I think. I'll add the option for cases.

- Shinu - 2011-03-20

any chance of u making the movie title in the infowall a couple sizes larger? to stand out a bit more from the rest of the text. and can u have the infowall for pictures show the larger image to the right along with details like image resolution, filesize, etc? also, an option to enable/disable it in the skin settings is needed.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-20

@big_noid

thx

Greets
Eisi

- ODB_69 - 2011-03-20

Hi guys,
Complete newbie to all this but just bought an aver revo. Got xbmc installed and using confluence skin but saw Aeon on YouTube and it's exactly what I'm after but just want to know if I download this Nox version if I have to do anything after that? Really don't understand all this tbh so trying to make it painless as possible

Cheers guys and apologies for the lack of knowledge