Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-03-21

Victim Wrote:Alright thanks. Can the List view for TV Shows be made to look like this, or is it not possible?

I´m going to add Info List for TV shows in the future, which has a similar look. After a new episode view (haven´t decided which one yet) I'm not going to add views for a while. I have a lot of things on my list I still want to do to make what is there already bugfree.

Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

thx for the ce button in video info. It looks like a bug, when i enter the video info there seems to be a button CE but i see only a black button.

Is there any chance to become the info view without the info Smile I like a posterwall with 15 or 18 covers. For the infos i could press i , any chance ?

Greets
Eisi
Yeah I forgot to commit the language string, should be good now.
Isn't the regular wall view good for that? I'm not going to mod the InfoWall to have no info, that makes no sense.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-21

ODB_69 Wrote:Cheers all up and running

Any ideas how to get plot up...can't see anything also how to make showcase the set view as opposed to the default list?
If the plot is in the database it should show in the skin. be sure to have the items scanned to your library.
Blarre72 Wrote:Hm, seems like Nox is not supporting genre icons/fanart, is this correct? If so will it be added anytime soon? Or is there a mod for Nox to do this? If there's no plan to implement it in Nox I will probably consider to use some other skin, wich is a shame because I like it.
I never heard of it before so I need to look into it first, but don't expect anytime soon.

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Suggestion:
Would it be possible to see the weather background (based on currend conditions) as a backdrop for all home-menu items (currently it only shows when I'm selecting 'weather').

Your homescreen would be like a window for your your current outside-weather at your location.

Ref. to this excellent weather-pack: http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/files/weather.zip

Just an idea. Smile

Cheers
It's a good idea, and I'm wondering why I haven't already done this Big Grin
Hunter-Killer Wrote:Hey Big Noid,

I think there might be a problem with the BBFC UK PG classification in the skin, as I no longer have it displayed at the bottom of the screen with the oher flags all the other classifications are fine, if you press info on the movie it comes up with the bigger PG flag but the smaller one is missing, I have the very latest version from your repo.

Cheers.
I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything in the ratings. I've tested by putting in uk:12 in rating in my database and for me it shows the flag?

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-21

@big_noid

with svn 547 all is ok with CE button, THX.

I think in wall view the covers are too small and too close together. A Wallview with 12 - 18 Posters are a great view. On the button are all flags and with info you become the details. The video detail page makes no sense when i have most of the infos on the first sceen i think but infowall is a good deal.

Greets
Eisi

- ODB_69 - 2011-03-21

Big_Noid Wrote:If the plot is in the database it should show in the skin. be sure to have the items scanned to your library.

Not sure I've done it right, got fan art up though. Could you tell me the steps please mate

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-03-22

Big_Noid Wrote:If the plot is in the database it should show in the skin. be sure to have the items scanned to your library.

I never heard of it before so I need to look into it first, but don't expect anytime soon.

It's a good idea, and I'm wondering why I haven't already done this Big Grin

I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything in the ratings. I've tested by putting in uk:12 in rating in my database and for me it shows the flag?

Thanks for getting back to me, all the ratings are fine UK:U, UK:12, UK:15 and UK:18 its just UKTongueG that has the problem.

question - sanchox - 2011-03-22

Hi, greetings from south america!, i dont speak english well so...excuse my terrible way of writing. First, i want to congrats for the skin, is excellent and easy to use, saves my life a lot, because my mother its like a crush test dummie when techonology is in front of her. The skin is perfect because is simple, clean and beautiful!...so congrats again.

I have a few question if you dont mind to answer.

I use xbmc like a streaming program, i dont use it to store and view my movie library (download movies and store in my MC is useless) so, i put a few shortcuts in the main screen to a script called "pelis a la carta" (one for movies and one for tv series) each shortcut link to a especific page of the script.

well, there's a way to see the list of the movies or tv shows in the script like in the "pc database" because playing with the skin i found a good way to see the movie database (local) but i cant put it in the "script movie database"

sorry if you not understan what i want to say, i'll re write the whole message if you want to.

Santiago

- knewknow - 2011-03-22

Thanks Big_Noid. By far the best skin I have used. Great performance, great options for us newbs, and great looking. Loving infowall for movies; any chance of seeing this view for TV shows?

thanks again...

- Victim - 2011-03-22

Victim Wrote:Hello Noid. There's a mod that I'd like to make to the Video Info screen and need a bit of help. I'd like to have the "Play, Cast, Refresh, Get thumb, Get Fanart and Trailer" buttons scroll, much like it does in the MQ2 skin, whenever the "Trailer" button is present. So, instead of having the 6 buttons one after the other with the trailer button to the far right, I'd like it show just 5 buttons, scrolling left to right while keeping focus in the middle whenever the extra trailer button is present. I know it sounds like a bit much and I hope you understand what I'm asking. Can this even be done? Thanks in advance for your time.

Big_Noid Wrote:It can be done, but you'd have to make a wraplist out of the grouplist (id="9000") with the buttons that are now present as content items. But I don't know if it will work as these buttons have specific id's to function. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=List_of_Built_In_Controls#DialogVideoInfo.xml

Seeing as you added a "Play" button along with the "Cinema" button, is it possible for you to make a 5 button wraplist out of the options like I tried to do a while back?

- ODB_69 - 2011-03-22

How do I change settings to get random fan art on categories? Ie at the moment on movies I see a bucket of popcorn and not say an image of freddy Krueger for instance

- Shinu - 2011-03-22

are u able to add animated weather icons to the weather+ screen Noid? i think they'd add to the aesthetics of the screen. a link to the animated version of the icons u use is below if ur interested...

http://www.box.net/shared/yjxhc6yraj

about making the title text for the infowall bigger, how can the user do that if they so like? u kno, u should add screenshots of the new views to ur main post. so ppl new to the thread could see them without going through the entire thread. u could maybe do like they did in the Alaska Revisited thread and link a bunch a number of images together into 1, seeing as ur only allowed to post a set number of pics per post. pretty smart thinking on their part i must say Laugh

- Mindzai - 2011-03-22

Shinu Wrote:are u able to add animated weather icons to the weather+ screen Noid?

If this is added, could I ask that it is made optional please? Animated icons don't play too well on my ion machine and don't look good as a result.

- dascmo - 2011-03-22

Mindzai Wrote:If this is added, could I ask that it is made optional please? Animated icons don't play too well on my ion machine and don't look good as a result.

+1 for optional if its added

- Shinu - 2011-03-22

an option would indeed be ideal.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-22

Hunter-Killer Wrote:Thanks for getting back to me, all the ratings are fine UK:U, UK:12, UK:15 and UK:18 its just UKTongueG that has the problem.
You are right, the code is there, but the flag is missing. I will fix it.
sanchox Wrote:Hi, greetings from south america!, i dont speak english well so...excuse my terrible way of writing. First, i want to congrats for the skin, is excellent and easy to use, saves my life a lot, because my mother its like a crush test dummie when techonology is in front of her. The skin is perfect because is simple, clean and beautiful!...so congrats again.

I have a few question if you dont mind to answer.

I use xbmc like a streaming program, i dont use it to store and view my movie library (download movies and store in my MC is useless) so, i put a few shortcuts in the main screen to a script called "pelis a la carta" (one for movies and one for tv series) each shortcut link to a especific page of the script.

well, there's a way to see the list of the movies or tv shows in the script like in the "pc database" because playing with the skin i found a good way to see the movie database (local) but i cant put it in the "script movie database"

sorry if you not understan what i want to say, i'll re write the whole message if you want to.

Santiago
I am not sure I understand what you mean, maybe post some screenshots to show what you mean?
knewknow Wrote:Thanks Big_Noid. By far the best skin I have used. Great performance, great options for us newbs, and great looking. Loving infowall for movies; any chance of seeing this view for TV shows?

thanks again...
Yep, already in svn, coming in next release.
Victim Wrote:Seeing as you added a "Play" button along with the "Cinema" button, is it possible for you to make a 5 button wraplist out of the options like I tried to do a while back?
That's a tricky one. I would have to make a static list of the buttons. I'll see what I can do, but probably not soon.

ODB_69 Wrote:How do I change settings to get random fan art on categories? Ie at the moment on movies I see a bucket of popcorn and not say an image of freddy Krueger for instance
I'm pretty sure you either haven't scanned your items to the library (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library) or haven't enabled the movies menu item in the skin settings (system-->skin--> home window options). To show random movie/tv fanart go to skin setting Background changer navigate to movies item and set to multi-image. Browse to path userdata/thumbnails/video/fanart. Or if you use an alternate way of collection your movies fanart browse to a folder of choice. Also check this link for splitting your fanart: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153
Shinu Wrote:are u able to add animated weather icons to the weather+ screen Noid? i think they'd add to the aesthetics of the screen. a link to the animated version of the icons u use is below if ur interested...

http://www.box.net/shared/yjxhc6yraj

about making the title text for the infowall bigger, how can the user do that if they so like? u kno, u should add screenshots of the new views to ur main post. so ppl new to the thread could see them without going through the entire thread. u could maybe do like they did in the Alaska Revisited thread and link a bunch a number of images together into 1, seeing as ur only allowed to post a set number of pics per post. pretty smart thinking on their part i must say Laugh
Just change the font to whatever you like in Viewtype_AddonWall.xml in the label that says
Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label>
font=
Code:
<font>Font_Bold20</font>
I'll add those animated icons as an option.

- Shinu - 2011-03-22

Big_Noid Wrote:Just change the font to whatever you like in Viewtype_AddonWall.xml in the label that says
Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label>
font=
Code:
<font>Font_Bold20</font>
I'll add those animated icons as an option.

i'd just like to increase the fontsize. changing the 20 in <font>Font_Bold20</font> doesn't do anything.