Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

TV Show Episodes playing wrong file/part - samJ - 2011-04-06

@Big_Noid and fellow users:

I have ripped all ten seasons of Friends from my DVD collection but the episodes are wrong after the two-part episodes. For example season 1, episodes 16 & 17 are one part on DVD and I've named them as noted on here:
Friends.s01e16-17.The One with Two Parts [Comedy TV-PG 1994-95 480P DVD x264].mkv

Now, part 18, 19… and so on, is name:
Friends.s01e18.The One with All the Poker [Comedy TV-PG 1994-95 480P DVD x264].mkv
Friends.s01e19.xxx.mkv
(and so on…Wink

Except, it’s listed on XBMC as:
1.15. The One With the Stoned Guy
1.16. The One with Two parts (1)
1.17. The One With All the Poker
1.18. The One Where the Monkey Gets Away
1.19…. etc..

Because of what’s being shown above, all episodes after the two-part are pointing to the wrong files. Ep 16 is correct and is Ep 16 & 17… Ep 17 says it’s the episode, “The one With All the Poker” but plays “The One with Two parts”. Ep 18 says it’s “The One Where the Monkey Gets Away” but plays “The One With All the Poker”… and so on through the season. The next season’s episodes are fine until it runs into another two-part episode. (Note, because of this issue, the last episode of the season cannot be played.)

Since a fresh install of Windows 7 x64 w/SP1 on a new HD and installed XBMC 10.1, I’m having this problem. Is it skin related since I used a different skin (Night) before (now using Aeon Nox) or something else? I don’t have Night installed right now and don’t want to introduce more variables into this problem so I’m not sure if it’s skin issue or not.

Any suggestions are welcome. And I apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong section but just curious if it’s a skin issue. Thank you.

- Mindzai - 2011-04-06

You can check if it's a skin issue simply by switching to another skin and seeing if the issue remains. In this case it almost certainly will.

I name my multi part episodes as follows and get no issues:

Show.Name.s01e16e17.Blah.Blah.mkv

I seem to remember having problems trying to use the e16-17 format myself.

- spong_miester - 2011-04-06

Is there a remote chance of a full zip file, Net at home is down some would like to be able to get this at work

- BigNoid - 2011-04-06

dascmo Wrote:@Big_Noid

Is it possible to center flags on the new episode view?
I tried that, and I didn't like it, but I will have another look at it.
Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

did you change anything on the chapter skip ? I mean on older version when i make a chapter skip in the bottom left corner i could see in which chapter i jump. Now there is nothing Smile Could you add this again ? So that the skin shows in which chapter i skip.

Greets
Eisi
Yeah, messed up some of the visibility conditions, fixed in svn.
spong_miester Wrote:Is there a remote chance of a full zip file, Net at home is down some would like to be able to get this at work
Go to http://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2Frepo%2Fskin.aeon.nox and save link as zip.

- alpine944 - 2011-04-06

This skin is fantastic!! I'm not sure if this is more "skin" related or "cinema experience script" so if this is the wrong place, I apologize in advance.

Is it possible using Cinema Experience to have a different custom Feature Presentation intro play based on whichever smartplaylist you are in? I have a custom intro for each of my kids that I would like to use and wanted to stay away from having to use separate profiles.

Thanks for any help....

alpine944

- kealan - 2011-04-06

Hi Big_Noid I just downloaded the latest svn.

1. In Movies there is no scrolling bar visible on Posters when down is selected. This is with Poster Slide turned off.

2. In BigFan view I saw you added the vertical scrolling bar which is fine, but when I click left or right it doesn't jump A to B etc. It still only scrolls through to the next movie one by one.

3. Are you going to release the new tv episode view you had posted? It's so nice, it would be a shame not to.

Thanks again.

- kealan - 2011-04-07

Hey, sorry I just discovered your new "Episode" view appears when showcase view is activated. I was just messing around and it showed up. Otherwise I never would have known it was there. Thanks.

- antisuck - 2011-04-07

Noid,

I'm finding it a bit awkward that direct from the home screen, Movies takes me to a nice title view with a (return) so backspace gets me all the way out again, while Music takes me to the last music screen I viewed with no (return) so I end up navigating through the library unless I remember to use escape to back out every time.

Seems like I got it working how I prefer by editing Home.xml and replacing this:

Code:
<item id="3">
            <label>2</label>

<onclick>ActivateWindow(Music)</onclick>

<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg</icon>
            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Music_Folder)]</thumb>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton)</visible>
          </item>

with this:

Code:
<item id="3">
            <label>2</label>

<onclick>ActivateWindow(musiclibrary,albums,return)</onclick>

<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg</icon>
            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Music_Folder)]</thumb>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton)</visible>
          </item>

Am I going to break anything?

Also, is this something that might be considered for an official change? I know backspace vs. escape and different navigation styles can be a sticky issue in XBMC, but the dropdown submenus you've provided on the home screen are working great for getting to different parts of the library so a quick "in and out" to all my albums would be a nice touch, I think.

- RazorFR - 2011-04-07

I like this skin a lot. Great job Big Noid.

Just one small annoyance, The zoom animation of the main menu at start up is most of the time really choppy for me..

It does not seem to be cpu related I am at 50% usage at start up like with most of the skins...

I run the skin with all funky widgets off. Any clue on how I could get a smoother startup ?

Thanks.

- Mindzai - 2011-04-07

A small bug:

When in the movie trailers plugin, if you set the view to showcase or DVD case and set the info panel to be on, it never actually shows. Pressing up also has no effect because this goes straight to the menu. It would be great if this worked the same as movies.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-04-07

@big_noid

i have found a bug. No FSK 6 logo will be shown. All other FSK:0, 12, 16 and 18 are ok only FSK 6 will not show anymore. Could you add please this string ?
SubString(ListItem.mpaa,6)

Greets
Eisi

- PantsOnFire - 2011-04-07

Shinu Wrote:oh, btw, i put together an updated studio flags pack. it contains close to 400 additional flags, gathered from others skins and flag packs uploaded to this site. hope u can use it...

http://www.mediafire.com/?nn8670qkrpys7pe

Shinu, can the average user implement these for use, or do they have to be included as part of the skin download? (am keen to get these into use!)
cheers!

- venealis - 2011-04-07

First off great looking and working skin. Really enjoy using this one. Question though, is there any chance that extra fanart could be used, i.e in now playing, movies etc.

Thanks.
V

- Shinu - 2011-04-07

PantsOnFire Wrote:Shinu, can the average user implement these for use, or do they have to be included as part of the skin download? (am keen to get these into use!)
cheers!

anyone can u them. once the skin u want to use it with is uncompressed (meaning that all textures are unpacked and not in the .xbt file) then u should be able to simply unzip them into the flags/studio folder.

- paendorz - 2011-04-07

Hmm, I just noticed this. After I play a video, all episodes labels are hidden except the one the focus is on.

http://i.imgur.com/UhuFG.jpg