Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-04-19

HansP Wrote:maybe a cool idea instead of the original backgrounds for movies and shows the program could randomly select one fanart of the movies/shows in the library ?

There is a script for that somewhere on the forum called fanartsplitter. It makes two separate folders of the cached fanart from xbmc. You can then select these folders as your backgrounds.

- lloydsmart - 2011-04-19

Big_Noid Wrote:It's already in the skin. Enable option Auto-Hide for infopanel. In the viewtype options you can set the delay.

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks so much, this skin is now perfect! Big Grin

- boulala - 2011-04-19

Big_Noid Wrote:I always make a favourite of the item I want mapped to the remote and the look in favourites.xml in the userdata folder for the path. You can then add this path in keymap.xml or remote.xml.

Genius thank you gone try this tonight but should work as expected.

Update: Favorit works like a charm and even the episode ordering is now correct after i changed the sort order from name to episode Undecided

- sprite1 - 2011-04-20

Hi,

I've been using this skin for a while now and cannot believe how far it has come. So first off thanks for the continued hard work.

I have been looking for the ability to sort my films via IMDB rating which i scrape from Ember media manager and then is displayed on the films section. I have had a look around for this but cannot seem to find the option.

Is this possible? Or can it be implemented?

Regards,

Sprite

- BigNoid - 2011-04-20

sprite1 Wrote:Hi,

I've been using this skin for a while now and cannot believe how far it has come. So first off thanks for the continued hard work.

I have been looking for the ability to sort my films via IMDB rating which i scrape from Ember media manager and then is displayed on the films section. I have had a look around for this but cannot seem to find the option.

Is this possible? Or can it be implemented?

Regards,

Sprite
You can just sort by rating through the media menu.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-04-20

Hi,

i have a stupid question. How could i scroll the plot if i disable the automatic scroll function in the skin. My wife could not read so fast the plot. Or how could i change the scroll speed of the plot ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-04-20

It's not possible to scroll by hand. I'll think about adding a scrollbar to the info screen for plot. In the mean time, if you want to change the scroll speed, edit the following code in bold. This is for instance from dialogvideoinfo.xml:
Code:
<control type="textbox">
          <description>Plot</description>
          <posx>3</posx>
          <posy>356</posy>
          <width>630</width>
          <height>212</height>
          <align>left</align>
          <font>Font_Info</font>
          <label fallback="312577">$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
          <autoscroll delay="15000" [b]time="1000"[/b] repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
          <textcolor>FFececec</textcolor>
          <visible>!Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>
        </control>

- Eisi2005 - 2011-04-20

@Big_Noid

thx for the answer. A scrollbar is a nice feature.

Greets
Eisi

- jitaroo - 2011-04-20

Hey, I've had this issue for a while and it's been bugging me; whenever I add a new tv show it downloads the banner for the show, and not the poster. I've set the skin prefrences to download poster and not banner, and i've also tried disabling it, but no dice; I always get banners.

- BigNoid - 2011-04-20

jitaroo Wrote:Hey, I've had this issue for a while and it's been bugging me; whenever I add a new tv show it downloads the banner for the show, and not the poster. I've set the skin prefrences to download poster and not banner, and i've also tried disabling it, but no dice; I always get banners.

You probably ran the logo script in another skin, or in this skin a while back. You have landscape type folder.jpg's in the root of your tv show. Delete those and then it will download the posters correctly.

version 1.0.0 is out on official XBMC repo. - BigNoid - 2011-04-20

Good news: the stable 1.0.0 version can now be downloaded through official XBMC repository!

Thx everybody for your comments and bug-reports! You all helped turning this skin into a stable release!

You can uninstall the Aeon Nox repository as it is now obsolete and no longer updated.

Furthermore I will no longer add new features to the stable dharma release, only bug-fixes. New features will go into the pre-eden branch.

- SilverJS - 2011-04-20

Super-stupid question : GREAT-looking skin, but how do I download it? =) Thanks! (I'm on Windows 7, XBMC 10.1.)

- BigNoid - 2011-04-20

SilverJS Wrote:Super-stupid question : GREAT-looking skin, but how do I download it? =) Thanks! (I'm on Windows 7, XBMC 10.1.)

Addons--> Get Addons --> XBMC.org addons--> Skin--> Aeon Nox

I'll update first post with this.

- skiller2k1 - 2011-04-20

@Big_Noid: Is it possible to have an option to enable/disable animated weather icons on the home screen? I like this animated icons very much, but at the home screen the animation using much CPU resources here (~about 25% on my machine Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz @ 1.6 GHz).

An option to choose "animated weather icons yes/no at home screen" would be very nice in this case.

EDIT: If this option was set to yes, the static weather-icons could be shown, instead of the animated.

Thanks for your work Wink

Regards
skiller2k1

- Shinu - 2011-04-20

TvTunes no longer works with the nightly build Sad

also, is it just me, or is there a longer delay before the background for main menu items changes?