Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- boulala - 2011-04-27

Quote:Maybe i should wip up another new them for this version.

Maybe you should. Would be nice to have another theme for this skin.

- kees667 - 2011-04-27

Lately when I open music I always end up in library mode. If I switch back to file mode which I prefer and leave the menu it will be back to library if I return later. Can I change this behaviour?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-27

kees667 Wrote:Lately when I open music I always end up in library mode. If I switch back to file mode which I prefer and leave the menu it will be back to library if I return later. Can I change this behaviour?

Only by hacking the Home.xml. I may make it optional in the future.
find this code:
Code:
<item id="3">
            <label>2</label>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(Music)</onclick>
            <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg</icon>
            <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Music_Folder)]</thumb>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton) + !Library.HasContent(Music)</visible>
          </item>
          <item id="3">
            <label>2</label>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(musiclibrary,albums,return)</onclick>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton) + Library.HasContent(Music)</visible>
          </item>

and replace with this:
Code:
<item id="3">
            <label>2</label>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(Music)</onclick>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton)</visible>
          </item>

Official Repository - dascmo - 2011-04-27

@Big_Noid

Do you plan on submitting this skin into the official xbmc skin repository? I think this would be a great addition.

- BigNoid - 2011-04-27

dascmo Wrote:@Big_Noid

Do you plan on submitting this skin into the official xbmc skin repository? I think this would be a great addition.

It was added in official repo last week Big Grin

TvTunes - Babal - 2011-04-28

Hi Noid,

About That TvTune problem. As you explained earlier, the name change made the script unrecongnizable to Aeon Nox. Will this issue be solved in 1.1, or has it already been? Cause I can't have it to work! Oo

Thanks mate

- jitaroo - 2011-04-28

Hey I have two questions I could really use some help on:
How do I get the latest build of aeon nox? I'm using Ubuntu and have no idea whatsoever on how to get it running. I got a svn build once but I don't know where to put the file it downloaded.
Also, how do I switch my ratings from MPAA to BBFC? I rescanned my movie database using Ember and set it to download UK certificates and they're there in EMM but not on xbmc.

- igbygoesclown - 2011-04-28

Hi Noid, am enjoying this skin very much it's near perfect. Is there a way to change the blue folders (genre, studio etc.) into a different icon?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-28

Babal Wrote:Hi Noid,

About That TvTune problem. As you explained earlier, the name change made the script unrecongnizable to Aeon Nox. Will this issue be solved in 1.1, or has it already been? Cause I can't have it to work! Oo

Thanks mate
It is fixed for upcoming release, but I don't know when that will be out. It's fixed in git and svn btw, but if you really want tvtunes to work right now, you could open all xml files in 720p folder with notepad++ (at the same time, not one by one ;-) and do a search and replace in all files for script.TvTunes to script.tvtunes. That should fix it.
jitaroo Wrote:Hey I have two questions I could really use some help on:
How do I get the latest build of aeon nox? I'm using Ubuntu and have no idea whatsoever on how to get it running. I got a svn build once but I don't know where to put the file it downloaded.
Also, how do I switch my ratings from MPAA to BBFC? I rescanned my movie database using Ember and set it to download UK certificates and they're there in EMM but not on xbmc.
If you are on dharma (xbmc 10.1), just install through xbmc.org addons. If you are running a nightly build, download the skin from git and place the folder in your .xbmc/addons folder and rename to skin.aeon.nox. Bbfc ratings are supported in nox and should show up if they have the right string in your database. If they don't show up, please let me know what the string is, so I can add support for it.
igbygoesclown Wrote:Hi Noid, am enjoying this skin very much it's near perfect. Is there a way to change the blue folders (genre, studio etc.) into a different icon?
If you have a suggestion for different icons, I am interested. I edited the confluence icons to compensate for my graphic designing skills :p
You can change them only by downloading the source, replace the icons and then rebuild it with texturepacker.

- Adeiko - 2011-04-28

Will the Build from your repo get updated or now we must use the official repo?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-28

Adeiko Wrote:Will the Build from your repo get updated or now we must use the official repo?

My repo wil not be updated anymore, all updates will go through official repo. You can uninstall the aeon nox repo by selecting it and press "c" -->add-on information. Then select uninstall.

Latest Widget - Mephist0 - 2011-04-28

Hey first of all great skin :o

I looked alot about this but didnt find anything, got a problem with the "Latest" Widgets, at the moments it´s only working for the "Music" neither Latest Shows or Movies are being shown, don´t know why, any ideia??

Also im using a "Giada" with XMBC that have a remote control, all keys work perfectly but dond´t know why can´t access music OSD for lyrics.

Best Regards,

- BigNoid - 2011-04-28

Mephist0 Wrote:Hey first of all great skin :o

I looked alot about this but didnt find anything, got a problem with the "Latest" Widgets, at the moments it´s only working for the "Music" neither Latest Shows or Movies are being shown, don´t know why, any ideia??

Also im using a "Giada" with XBMC that have a remote control, all keys work perfectly but dond´t know why can´t access music OSD for lyrics.

Best Regards,
For the music osd lyrics button you have to enable it first in the addon shortcut section of the skin settings. This will be different in new version of the skin. It then asks if you want to install the lyrics addon if you press the button in music osd and you don't have it enabled in the skin settings.
For the latest movies and episodes I can only guess without a debug log. It is set to show only unwatched epsiodes and movies, maybe you don't have anything unwatched in the library?

- Mephist0 - 2011-04-28

Big_Noid Wrote:For the music osd lyrics button you have to enable it first in the addon shortcut section of the skin settings. This will be different in new version of the skin. It then asks if you want to install the lyrics addon if you press the button in music osd and you don't have it enabled in the skin settings.
For the latest movies and episodes I can only guess without a debug log. It is set to show only unwatched epsiodes and movies, maybe you don't have anything unwatched in the library?

Well for the music i enabled it, but cant access the OSD button, dunno were it would be.

For the tvshows, i have alot of unwatched xD got the debug log want me to host it somewere for you to see ?

Best Regards,

- BigNoid - 2011-04-28

Mephist0 Wrote:Well for the music i enabled it, but cant access the OSD button, dunno were it would be.

For the tvshows, i have alot of unwatched xD got the debug log want me to host it somewere for you to see ?

Best Regards,

Pastebin is good for debug log. You mean you can't access the whole music osd or just not the lyrics button? Please make sure it's a real debug log (enable in system settings).