Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Mephist0 - 2011-04-29

Well no worries then, the skin is great allready probly it will start to work on some update Smile

Best Regards,

- benj919 - 2011-04-30

a small bug report:
For stacked files (in my case iso's for "Lord of the rings") the dialogue prompting me to select a part is displayed without any box or background. It's just text in front of my movie list and therefore hard to read.

Settings:
Infowall for movies
default for everything else

- BigNoid - 2011-05-01

benj919 Wrote:a small bug report:
For stacked files (in my case iso's for "Lord of the rings") the dialogue prompting me to select a part is displayed without any box or background. It's just text in front of my movie list and therefore hard to read.

Settings:
Infowall for movies
default for everything else

I fixed this last week, so it's in upcoming release. I completely forgot to skin this part, but you are the first one to notice it Smile

- benj919 - 2011-05-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I fixed this last week, so it's in upcoming release. I completely forgot to skin this part, but you are the first one to notice it Smile

That's good news, thank you Smile

- badboy123 - 2011-05-01

I really like this skin and I've been using it for a while...

I was wondering if this is possible:

I have the menu set up to show a "tv show" option
The tv shows are set up with "landscape" and "tv show logo" enabled...

Would it be possible to have an "unwatched" option directly under the tv logos?....How would I go about doing this?

Here is an example of what I'm after: http://img823.imageshack.us/i/unled1jem.png/

- st graveyard - 2011-05-01

st graveyard Wrote:Thanks Big_Noid, I'll have another go ...

Hi Everyone,

Just set up the movie section, which looks fantastic.

I have a question to people who also have there personal videos in XBMC. So we have the 'VIDEOS' setion, 'TV SHows', 'Movies'. I was wondering if there is a possibility to add a section for 'HOME VIDEOS' or something like that. I know you can use the video section, but in this section you have all kinds of stuff (movies, tv shows, music videos, home videos), which is not really nice in the end to brows through.

How do you solve this?

Thanks,
Grave

st graveyard Wrote:Thanks Big_Noid, I'll have another go ...
Hi Everyone,

Just set up the movie section, which looks fantastic.

I have a question to people who also have there personal videos in XBMC. So we have the 'VIDEOS' setion, 'TV SHows', 'Movies'. I was wondering if there is a possibility to add a section for 'HOME VIDEOS' or something like that. I know you can use the video section, but in this section you have all kinds of stuff (movies, tv shows, music videos, home videos), which is not really nice in the end to brows through.

How do you solve this?

Thanks,
Grave

- butchabay - 2011-05-01

Set your "Home Videos" folder to favourites, then put it to home menu.

- tocinillo - 2011-05-01

Any updates of PVR support for Aeon Nox?

Thanks and awasome work Smile

butchabay Wrote:Set your "Home Videos" folder to favourites, then put it to home menu.

This seems like a good alternative, thank you.

But there is no way to have 'home videos' link on the home screen instead of 'Favorites'?

- Alceste - 2011-05-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I will revert that in next skin update and make it optional. For now just press "root" or "artists" in sub-menu.

Hey I absolutely love your skin however I share queequeege79 opinion on the Music view it would be nice if that could be fixed. Equally I would like to be able to choose the standard view in the movies section (root, actor, genre etc.). Otherwise great work! Nod

- BigNoid - 2011-05-01

st graveyard Wrote:This seems like a good alternative, thank you.

But there is no way to have 'home videos' link on the home screen instead of 'Favorites'?
Go to the skin settings. In the section Favoutrite shortcuts you can add your favourite to the main menu and then assign backgrounds to it in the backgrounds customizer section.
Alceste Wrote:Hey I absolutely love your skin however I share queequeege79 opinion on the Music view it would be nice if that could be fixed. Equally I would like to be able to choose the standard view in the movies section (root, actor, genre etc.). Otherwise great work! Nod
I think movies is a different story. I think 99% wants the movies button to go to the titles section. Maybe what is needed is an entry to the root of the movies database in submenu.

- badboy123 - 2011-05-01

Big_Noid, do you have any suggestions for the unwatched under the tv logos?

Thanks

- butchabay - 2011-05-01

st graveyard Wrote:This seems like a good alternative, thank you.

Deleted. Already answered.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-01

badboy123 Wrote:Big_Noid, do you have any suggestions for the unwatched under the tv logos?

Thanks

Sry, missed that one. Yeah I can add that I think. Will go on my to do list.