Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- cyrusir - 2011-05-11

Hi all, sorry if this is a stupid query, i am on the latest nightly, using the version of the skin from the xbmc repository.

loading the icefilms plugin from favourites crashes me out to lowtide, is that normal?

- BigNoid - 2011-05-11

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

i donĀ“t have change anything at my settings since weeks, but after automatic update of the skin i have the same problem like Mindzai. When i select back the skin will jump to root menu.

Greets
Eisi
I really don't understand. I double checked today, by installing the version from the repo and it doesn't happen to me. There are also no options that can affect this behaviour.

cyrusir Wrote:Hi all, sorry if this is a stupid query, i am on the latest nightly, using the version of the skin from the xbmc repository.

loading the icefilms plugin from favourites crashes me out to lowtide, is that normal?
Please first try if it also happens in other skins, like Confluence.
If you are using a nightly I can strongly recommend to use the git version of the skin. It has a few nice addition that are not in the repo.
I will try to push to the offical eden-pre repo somewhere next week.

- Mindzai - 2011-05-11

Big_Noid Wrote:I really don't understand. I double checked today, by installing the version from the repo and it doesn't happen to me. There are also no options that can affect this behaviour.

I'll double check this tonight to confirm. I'll do a fresh install from the repo with a cleaned guisettings.xml to be safe.

- cyrusir - 2011-05-11

Big_Noid Wrote:I really don't understand. I double checked today, by installing the version from the repo and it doesn't happen to me. There are also no options that can affect this behaviour.

Please first try if it also happens in other skins, like Confluence.
If you are using a nightly I can strongly recommend to use the git version of the skin. It has a few nice addition that are not in the repo.
I will try to push to the offical eden-pre repo somewhere next week.

it works fine for me in other skins Smile

ill try the git version

Bug when adding favourites shortcuts with (round brackets) in path: - live4ever - 2011-05-11

As you can see there is a extra 'return' added before the end of the path.

This results in an error where the path cannot be found and a screen such as this:

- BigNoid - 2011-05-11

live4ever Wrote:As you can see there is a extra 'return' added before the end of the path.

This results in an error where the path cannot be found and a screen such as this:
I *think* this is a bug in the favorites script. I don't add anything to the favorite path. Could you check if that exact string is also in the favourites.xml (in the userdata folder). if it is, there is nothing I can do about it in the skin.

- antisuck - 2011-05-11

Please pardon a possibly dumb question, but what is the view setting "party mode" toggle supposed to do?

I believe I understand party mode in general; selecting "party mode" from the home menu indeed plays a bunch of random stuff based on the filters in my partymode.xsl, and "play in party mode" on the context menu of a group of songs does the same thing, but toggling the setting in a view doesn't appear to make anything look different or behave differently. What am I missing?

Thanks.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-11

antisuck Wrote:Please pardon a possibly dumb question, but what is the view setting "party mode" toggle supposed to do?

I believe I understand party mode in general; selecting "party mode" from the home menu indeed plays a bunch of random stuff based on the filters in my partymode.xsl, and "play in party mode" on the context menu of a group of songs does the same thing, but toggling the setting in a view doesn't appear to make anything look different or behave differently. What am I missing?

Thanks.
In the music library it should be the same as on main menu. In the videolibrary it should start random musicvideo's, provided that you have them in the library. In the nightly builds you get an error message if no video's are found, in dharma nothing happens if you don't have musicvideos if I recall correctly (can't test right now).

- antisuck - 2011-05-11

Big_Noid Wrote:In the music library it should be the same as on main menu. In the videolibrary it should start random musicvideo's, provided that you have them in the library. In the nightly builds you get an error message if no video's are found, in dharma nothing happens if you don't have musicvideos if I recall correctly (can't test right now).

Got it, thanks. Working as intended then for music at least (I don't have any music videos).

I confess I was secretly hoping it was supposed to toggle a different behavior for Play or Enter for the view in question, making it work like [context menu][play in party mode] works. Wouldn't that be a neat feature for a view containing playlists and such? *hint hint* Laugh

- st graveyard - 2011-05-12

Hi Big_Noid,

I may have discovered a little bug. In "TV SHOWS" section I open up with a banner view, than the season page I have the poster view, and finally the episodes I use the show view mode. However, on the last screen, the info window doesn't seem to automatically apear/disappear. I have this feature switched on for movies and music, it looks cool, but in tv shows it doesn't seem to work?

- casperse - 2011-05-12

Hi

I seem to have some small problems when using this great skin!

All my movies are prepped with Meta tools and have NFO and TBN files in each folder (One folder pr Movie!)

1) High Def/Blue-ray (MKV) files is displayed with DVD covers on favorite submenu to Movies!
But under Movies they are displayed perfectly with BD-cover
And if I click on them it open the folders and shows the right BD cover?

2) Alomost all my DVD (ISO) are not shown as DVD covers? is some tag missing in the NFO or is this something else?
(Does XBMC need write access to a Network storage containing the movies? (Does it set a tag for DVD?)

3) When I select a different view for my Favorite main menu bar "KIDS TV" then these view settings are transferred to the "High-Def/High Def" link = I cant have coverflow in one view and infowall in another?

4) I have installed Quicktime Trailer Tool (Not Lite) but when I select Trailers in the submenu of Movies then I get a blank screen?
Do I need to download Trailers to a specific folder? I would like just to stream them (-;

Below the HIGH-DEF Folder (Favorite)

Below you can see that if I go into the folder of the movie it shows the BD cover! also now the Movie information is also visible

Also if I go to the main "Movie" folder where I can see all my movies it is also shown correctly with The BD covers between the DVD covers (Just not from favorite menu)

One other thing how is DVD type found by XBMC? only a very few of my ISO DVDs are showed as DVD see below
And I cant see any type in the local NFO file? is this done by XBMC or is it part of the Coverflow in this skin?

And is there any wau to Disable the "Cinema Experience" submenu and maybee also the trailer submenu?

Thanks for your great work!
Regards
Casperse

- kjuu - 2011-05-12

Noticed in the trakt utilities thread that the rating dialog they are using must be implemented in the skin...

If you do have the time and find it worthwhile, maybe you could look into this and work with those guys?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=793128&postcount=66

- Adeiko - 2011-05-12

kjuu Wrote:Noticed in the trakt utilities thread that the rating dialog they are using must be implemented in the skin...

If you do have the time and find it worthwhile, maybe you could look into this and work with those guys?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=793128&postcount=66

Pls pls pls pls pls support this! Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-05-12

casperse Wrote:...
Casperse
The main problem with the covers/info is that you added folders to your favourites. So basically it's files view, instead of library. Try playing with smartplaylist as that is a far better way to achieve the same thing. For example, your folder HI-DEF only contains hd material. Make a smartplaylist with a filter for resolution greater than 719. Add that to the main menu, or submenu and all library views and infos are available.
The DVD/BD covers are determined on what videoresolution the file has. in case of iso's XBMC does not know which videoresolution it is until it's been played at least once.
The trailer button is submenu only supports the lite version of the apple movie trailers plugin.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-12

st graveyard Wrote:Hi Big_Noid,

I may have discovered a little bug. In "TV SHOWS" section I open up with a banner view, than the season page I have the poster view, and finally the episodes I use the show view mode. However, on the last screen, the info window doesn't seem to automatically apear/disappear. I have this feature switched on for movies and music, it looks cool, but in tv shows it doesn't seem to work?
Which view exactly? (I don't know the show view mode)
Adeiko Wrote:Pls pls pls pls pls support this! Smile
I'll check it out tonight. I just recently started to use trakt and tried to install the trakt utilities, but that made my xbmc live hang at startup, so I need to fix that first.