Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- htpc guy - 2011-02-06

Malexx Wrote:A new Update is close to Release ....we are really happy with what we got !!!

Surprise Surprise .....

just a few more days ...

Don't leave us hanging, whats new?

- Malexx - 2011-02-06

What you will like for sure is that Butchabay fixed the Dialog Window in AVL,so now you can choose your fanart and thumbs through XBMC.
Else added KenBurns,Slightly changed Home Menue with new Recently Added and some other fixes,changes etc ...and removing some more leftovers from Confluence.

- branlr - 2011-02-06

TheStretchedElf Wrote:Cool. I'm using the halfwall view now. One question though: would it be possible to show the episode title with the info on the left?

Also, how do you go about making views? It's something I'd absolutely love to try.

Cool! First time I've ever seen something I made getting used by someone else--feels special.

Yeah, you are right about the title, I will add it. Also, I noticed that the "watched" checkmarks are misplaced in that view, so I will go through and fix this shit up and upload again ASAP.

I will hit you with an e-mail about making your own views--I don't wanna pollute this thread with off-topicness any more than I have to Wink.

Also, can't wait for this new release. I'm getting really into the possibilities of skinning and am learning tons from screwing with this awesome skin. Thanks Malexx and friends.

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-06

Malexx Wrote:Else added KenBurns,
Nod

branlr Wrote:Cool! First time I've ever seen something I made getting used by someone else--feels special.

Yeah, you are right about the title, I will add it. Also, I noticed that the "watched" checkmarks are misplaced in that view, so I will go through and fix this shit up and upload again ASAP.

I will hit you with an e-mail about making your own views--I don't wanna pollute this thread with off-topicness any more than I have to Wink.

Also, can't wait for this new release. I'm getting really into the possibilities of skinning and am learning tons from screwing with this awesome skin. Thanks Malexx and friends.
Good news on the title, and thanks for the pm. Big Grin

- Sinvida - 2011-02-06

Malexx, butchabay,

You have come a nice way with your extended mod! Great additional functionality. I am wondering if you are open to integrating the new OSD style and maybe the additional font set from my Sinus mod? That way I can bury the Sinus mod and there will be one complete cirrus mod.

Maybe it's even possible to make it into a secondary theme.

Let me know what you guys think. You can find the files here!

Sinvida

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-06

Malexx, I wonder if you can help me out. Just tried to add some extra custom playlists by modifying custom_SkinSetting_1111. (I know you're upping the no. to 12 but thought I'd have a bash myself and try to learn something along the way; it might be useful for my own future modifications if nothing else.) I managed to get all the radio buttons, label, and path items to appear in the "custom home menu items" menu, right under "custom playlist 8" where they should be... but now they've disappeared again without me touching any of the xml. It's left me scratching my head.

- Malexx - 2011-02-06

Sinvida Wrote:Malexx, butchabay,

You have come a nice way with your extended mod! Great additional functionality. I am wondering if you are open to integrating the new OSD style and maybe the additional font set from my Sinus mod? That way I can bury the Sinus mod and there will be one complete cirrus mod.

Maybe it's even possible to make it into a secondary theme.

Let me know what you guys think. You can find the files here!

Sinvida

Fonts are always nice to have sure,and the osd you mean the osd from 2.0 or from your mod?

- Malexx - 2011-02-06

TheStretchedElf Wrote:Malexx, I wonder if you can help me out. Just tried to add some extra custom playlists by modifying custom_SkinSetting_1111. (I know you're upping the no. to 12 but thought I'd have a bash myself and try to learn something along the way; it might be useful for my own future modifications if nothing else.) I managed to get all the radio buttons, label, and path items to appear in the "custom home menu items" menu, right under "custom playlist 8" where they should be... but now they've disappeared again without me touching any of the xml. It's left me scratching my head.

hard to say,but strange,if you already had them in settings and they disappered,sure you didnt do any changes later?
Also you have to edit the includehome and includehomehorz to get it working.
Best is you send me your xml and i have a look,easiest way.

- smush420 - 2011-02-06

Thanks branlr, I'm using the banner list view now. It would be really cool if it were able to incorporate landscape.jpg on the bottom left like rightlistview.

- Sinvida - 2011-02-06

Malexx Wrote:Fonts are always nice to have sure,and the osd you mean the osd from 2.0 or from your mod?

The OSD from my mod. I redesigned all buttons in OSD. Dont think the buttons changed in cirrus 2.0? Check the buttonset in the screenshot below:

- Malexx - 2011-02-06

ah ok,must talk with Butchabay,its not my decision alone.

Whats for sure is that next Update is almost ready just tighten up some things on it.
So other features would be on the Update following.

- keibertz - 2011-02-07

i like your Work realy nice Mod from a very good Skin

- butchabay - 2011-02-07

To clarify what will be implemented in the next update:
Malexx and me decided to not add every change/MOD that have been requested, we want to keep our Vision of Cirrus Extended, also we're planning to create completely new Views, changing grafix and so on ...

to Add for next Update:

- Banner RightList View

This will be the only change for next update, sorry to all others but how said we want to keep our vision!

Update BUG and TODO List HERE

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-07

Malexx Wrote:hard to say,but strange,if you already had them in settings and they disappered,sure you didnt do any changes later?
Also you have to edit the includehome and includehomehorz to get it working.
Best is you send me your xml and i have a look,easiest way.
Hmm, I'm not sure how but I've now got it working. I tried to revert back to a vanilla extended so that I could retrace my steps and in the process my additional settings reappeared. Have I learned something in this process or simply confused myself?! Anyway, the most important thing is I've got 12 working custom playlists that I can define using the appropriate menus and can set custom backgrounds. I'm getting there. Nerd

- Sinvida - 2011-02-07

So guess that means no integration with the OSD graphics from Sinus? Pity...

butchabay Wrote:To clarify what will be implemented in the next update:
Malexx and me decided to not add every change/MOD that have been requested, we want to keep our Vision of Cirrus Extended, also we're planning to create completely new Views, changing grafix and so on ...

to Add for next Update:

- Banner RightList View

This will be the only change for next update, sorry to all others but how said we want to keep our vision!

Update BUG and TODO List HERE