Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

[request features] - nikothebouriko - 2011-02-20

Hi,

thx for this great mod :p

can we have features ?

- Ability to choice launch or open playlist in custom sub menu
- single global wallpaper
- Top menu location with vertical sub menu like a real menu application (mockup screenshot for understand)

- Add playlist location shortcut in submenu (video and audio)
- Add clean database shortcut in submenu (video and audio)
- Add random movies in home (with reccently added)
- Add random album in home (with reccently added)
- move logo trailer before star/note rating in left list view or color logo (more quick readable)

thx

- Angelscry - 2011-02-20

Hi. Is it possible to add add-ons information like for Confluence for Cirrus Extended ?

The actual Fanart Square view only display the add-on name. I think it would be great to also display the description, the author name and the version number of the add-on.

Something like this :

But... maybe I miss something to activate this information on Cirrus Extended...

- Malexx - 2011-02-20

we missed that,will update this of course,just finished update 1.2.2 but we will make a 1.2.3 fix for that,thx for report.

1.2.2 - Malexx - 2011-02-20

Update out

• Fixed:Big Poster View - On Info Slide Play Media
  • Fixed:Show VC1 Media Flags
  • Added:Fanart Slide View Movies Only
  • Fixed:Recently Added - Background Slide when switching Items on Home Menue
  • Chang:Removed Info Hide from Fanart View
  • Added:Compact View (Movies only Moment)
  • Added:Fanart View (Poster Square & Wide) for Video Files, Video Addons
  • Fixed:Fixedlist to Wraplist in all Game Views
  • Added:Fanart View for Moviegenres
  • Added:Rightlist View Poster Square & Wide) for Video Files, Video Addons
  • Added:Rightlist View for Moviegenres
  • Fixed:Music CD Cover (stretch)
  • Added:Slim OSD (with option to enable/disable) Thanx to Zombierobot
  • Added:Musicgenres Covers and support for Musicgenres Fanarts (in extras folder)

- Chaos_666 - 2011-02-20

Hi there,

thx for update but is
# Chang:Removed Info Hide from Fanart View
the reason why my fanart view has the info displayed.
Not sure why the option was cancelled, but how can i disable the info on my fanart view.

IIRC the slim osd should show the movie cover if i pause the movie. this for some reason does not work here. Any help appreciated.

BTW just saw you come from Germany. -> Tach auch

Edit: OK found the new SlideFanart view, which is just perfect for me. Any reason why this one in not usable in the TVShows?

THX
Chaos

- keibertz - 2011-02-20

Tach auch von hier ^^
Nice new Version some things are still not perfekt but geting better and better
so realy nice work

- supertom44 - 2011-02-20

Just noticed on the recently added on the home screen if the movie has a long plot it goes outside of the box.

- butchabay - 2011-02-20

So far we already have reports for 1.2.3

As you see the first version of cirrus extended and the latest update you'll notice many changes and fixes. Keep in mind that we can't satisfy everyone but we'll try...

- info for addons (i'll take a look shouldn't be a big deal, but be aware that it won't look nice if there is no fanart)
- show poster on pause (will be done)
- hide info in fanart view (we don't need it as you have the new fanart slide view)
- we know this skin isn't perfect (we're working hard to get it, maybe explain what we can do to make it better)

- butchabay - 2011-02-21

Upcoming Release 1.2.3

Updated BUG and TODO List HERE:

- butchabay - 2011-02-21

nikothebouriko Wrote:Hi,

thx for this great mod :p

can we have features ?

- Ability to choice launch or open playlist in custom sub menu
- single global wallpaper
- Top menu location with vertical sub menu like a real menu application (mockup screenshot for understand)

- Add playlist location shortcut in submenu (video and audio)
- Add clean database shortcut in submenu (video and audio)
- Add random movies in home (with reccently added)
- Add random album in home (with reccently added)
- move logo trailer before star/note rating in left list view or color logo (more quick readable)

thx

Sorry mate, let me understand:

You are using Cirrus Extended and you want a complete new Home Menu?

About the other features we can talk about, but a complete new Home Menu is not in our mind.

- nikothebouriko - 2011-02-21

butchabay Wrote:Sorry mate, let me understand:

You are using Cirrus Extended and you want a complete new Home Menu?

About the other features we can talk about, but a complete new Home Menu is not in our mind.

I can't create a mockup cirrus, I don't have texture (it's an exemple vertical submenu with top main menu horizontal)

- branlr - 2011-02-21

nikothebouriko Wrote:I can't create a mockup cirrus, I don't have texture (it's an exemple vertical submenu with top main menu horizontal)

Just look at the texture the submenu uses and use the same exact textures already referenced.

OR, use the tons of code that already exists and modify it gradually to look how you want.

This custom menu you want to create really should be pretty damn easy to create out of modified files already present, because all of the ingredients are already there. I might be missing some things, but it would basically be as follows:

Step one: Create a copy of the horizontal menu file (includeshomemainmenuhoriz) or something like that, located in the 720p folder.-- Give it a new file name, and a unique ID number (this must be changed throughout the document all places it occurs), and add it to the beginning of includes.xml.

Based on your screen shot, you probably want to adjust the focus position of your fixedlist to be more left aligned than centered.

Step 2: Modify the location of the menu in the control group that governs the position of all of the menu items.

Step 3: This is the key--copy the submenu from the VERTICAL Home menu, give it a unique name and ID number, add it to includes.xml.

Step 4: Change the "<ondown>" tags in your new horizontal menu file to the id number you created for the new modified vertical submenu.

Step 5: Adjust the individual list items for each submenu so that they are located at the top, rather than the middle.

Step 6: Go back and adjust the date and time's size and location (I think this is actually in home.xml, but I could be wrong).

Step 7: Add the submenu items you want, along with the headings and format them accordingly. Lists of font's can be found in the fonts.xml file.

I don't know how familiar you are with skinning, but an easy way to get the activatewindow command for an item you want to add is by adding it to favourites, then opening your userdata folder and finding favourites.xml and stealing it from there.

Step 8: I don't know if they people are going to want this home menu available as an option in skin settings when they download it, but you are either going to have to make it switchable in the settings, or you are going to have to simply delete either your vertical or horizontal menus and submenus, and replace them with these files and rename them exactly as the ones you deleted. Then it will just sort of be your personal hack, but not everything can be listed in the settings of the official version.

This should get you pretty close, without even having to even worry about much many changes. Like I said, most of this stuff is already there, just have to move it around a bit.

Have fun!Wink

Preview for upcoming release 1.2.3 (Addon Info) - butchabay - 2011-02-22

Awesome SKIN!!!! :-) - h3nk3 - 2011-02-22

I totally love this skin...thanks to you all that are inwolved in this one. There is only one thing i miss....its cleararts on pause for both tvshows and movies. There is a choice for it in skin/settings but it wont show during playback and pause. Besides of this little thing i swear youǘe done a hell of a jobb and the result is GORGEOUS!!!! Keep up your good work

SWEDEN XBMC FAN

- butchabay - 2011-02-22

h3nk3 Wrote:I totally love this skin...thanks to you all that are inwolved in this one. There is only one thing i miss....its cleararts on pause for both tvshows and movies. There is a choice for it in skin/settings but it wont show during playback and pause. Besides of this little thing i swear youǘe done a hell of a jobb and the result is GORGEOUS!!!! Keep up your good work

SWEDEN XBMC FAN

Glad you like it, we're giving our best Smile
About Clearart, working for me ... you enabled it in skin settings? you have clearart.png in your TV Show folders?