Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script (/showthread.php?tid=90738)

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - barney stinsen - 2012-11-13

Quote:I solved this by creating two different image sets stored in the same folder. For example: "France 3.png" and "France 3_c.png". After that I replaced "+ '.png')" with "+ '_c.png')" on line 220 and 707 in "EPGwindow.py".

Code:
self.getControl(321 + i).setImage(self.channelLogos + self.MyOverlayWindow.channels[curchannel - 1].name + '_c.png')

You made my day. it works, i love it.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - EZ1976 - 2012-11-16

is there a way to have the summery of the show scroll?
i have on ly the first 3 lines and it cuts in the middle

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - -89- - 2012-11-17

Can anybody point me to a stable nightly release that PseudoTV doesn't have any problems with? I'm using a Eden nightly from a month or two ago and I can't ever get TV Networks or Genres to work as the box is just blank when I select that type of channel.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - -89- - 2012-11-17

Now I'm on Frodo and PseudoTV works fine....except ZERO of my TV Network channels will work that I set up in PseudoTV Network Manager. When I try to put them into XBMC manually, when I select TV Network, all of my options to pick a network are blank.

The genre's are blank too, but I can at least set those up from the Network Manager application.

It's frustrating I've spent hours planning out my system, getting all of the content in order....but then I can't get these networks to work. If I could just get TV Networks to work, I could have my entire setup good to go.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Lunatixz - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 01:24)-89- Wrote: Can anybody point me to a stable nightly release that PseudoTV doesn't have any problems with? I'm using a Eden nightly from a month or two ago and I can't ever get TV Networks or Genres to work as the box is just blank when I select that type of channel.

I assume you mean frodo nightly? since eden is final! Frodo has a beta 1 out but that doesn't work with ptv... I do remember the builds from last month working with ptv... but for now ptv is full of bugs in frodo, you can get it to work with some mods but it isn't very stable

Well, ever since I used PseudoTV Network Manager, I can't choose Genres or Networks within XBMC. At least Genres work through Network Manager, but TV Networks do not. Which, unfortunately, the majority of my setup is geared towards TV Networks..

And it did this in several builds of Eden as well.

Is there anybody in this thread that just has an awesome setup of PseudoTV that is fully functional with minimal problems that could share the details on things like the XBMC build they have and skin, etc?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - RockDawg - 2012-11-17

It's a shame that PTV isn't working in the newer Frodo builds. I hope Jason comes back and updates it as I love PTV and will surely miss it. This is one thing that sucks about the plugin system and the major changes that the devs always seem put into XBMC. It's rare that we'll ever have many plugin devs committed to their project for any great length of time (years). Combine that with the fact that XBMC goes through so many changes and we're just always going to be left with a bunch of broken plugins.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - mwkurt - 2012-11-17

I'm still using Dharma and PTV works great. Have had no need to upgrade as my main use for XBMC now is as a substitute for cable using....PseudoTV.
Having said that, I do wish Jason would show back up and update PTV to work in Frodo. I wouldn't mind updating if the EPG worked as it does in Dharma.

Mark

I just wish there was a working PTV for the Eden nightlies that include the HD audio, because that's the only way my movies are in sync with the audio, with those nightlies.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - rynsmns - 2012-11-18

I hear you all, I won't be updating to Frodo until I can get PsuedoTV to work well with it in on my Test PC. Until then it works great with the Eden build I have... what can I say I am spoiled now. Wink~

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - butterkitty - 2012-11-18

I get the script failed error message myself on Frodo Beta 1. Hoping we can have an update soon to get rid of the httpapi requests in the script.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - patelhe - 2012-11-19

I have been able to add 1channel stream to my library. Source directory into the video add ons. But Psuedotv still will not create the channel for it. I did go into channel configurator and create a directory channel pointing to the strm file directory. What am I missing?

Re: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - rynsmns - 2012-11-20

I don't think Psuedotv can create a directory channel based on streaming files. The only way I have been able to get streaming files to work is to add the directory as a source and also have the tv information scraped into the database.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Daavid - 2012-11-20

patelhe - Have you turned on the option in the PsuedoTV configuration to allow IceLibrary Streams? Although it is labelled as "IceLibrary" it actually allows 1Channel Streams as well as long as you have them in your library. I've been working on creating channels for myself this way. It works quite well.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - patelhe - 2012-11-20

I have the IceLibrary checked already. I have added the source under video add ons. Is there somewhere else I need to add the source? Also should I be using directory under the channel configurator or something else like movies. Just can't get it to show up. My network movies show up just fine, just not the 1channel stream.