Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-13

threegs Wrote:This looks awesome ZombieRobot, I can’t wait to try this out.

Any day now just got to get my head around this pre-eden stuff gone past the point of no return just have to keep pushing on with the pre-eden build then release its thursday morning here (because i lve in the future) hopefully i can wrap it all up for a release on saturday followed by another release a week after that with some fixes (because i know there will be some bugs with the nightly's)Wink

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-19

Guys I'm all ready to go skins looking good just stuck on one stupid problem with the skin it's doing my head in I've spent about 20 hours so far going through code looking for the problem it started with updating the skin to pre Eden Xbmc I've read through the forums for a answer but can't find it anywhere driving me crazy I know what it's got to do with but just can't find the problem basically I can't change view unless I reload the skin with f5 then I have access it's got to do with my buttons in side panel when I sort it I will upload Showmix 3.0

- BigNoid - 2011-07-19

ZombieRobot Wrote:Guys I'm all ready to go skins looking good just stuck on one stupid problem with the skin it's doing my head in I've spent about 20 hours so far going through code looking for the problem it started with updating the skin to pre Eden Xbmc I've read through the forums for a answer but can't find it anywhere driving me crazy I know what it's got to do with but just can't find the problem basically I can't change view unless I reload the skin with f5 then I have access it's got to do with my buttons in side panel when I sort it I will upload Showmix 3.0

You probably have an allowhiddenfocus="true" om the side buttons. Use a fade + slide animation with condition when the buttons have focus instead of the allowhiddenfocus and it will work fine.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-19

Big_Noid Wrote:You probably have an allowhiddenfocus="true" om the side buttons. Use a fade + slide animation with condition when the buttons have focus instead of the allowhiddenfocus and it will work fine.

Hey Big Noid thanks i tried your advice no change i have worked it down to being a problem with how the new views i have added are visible when disabling my new view the buttons work again will have to go through the code and re structure a bit.

Its got to do with the visible tags but got me stuffed it was fine with dharma builds of XBMC

- BigNoid - 2011-07-19

Oh, I thought the problem was accessing the side buttons.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-20

Yeah should have explained a bit better i can access the side menu like normal but my view change and style change buttons don't work onclick and onright just return to view and closes the side menu completely instead of bringing out another slide menu with all the views that can be selected.

Now if i refresh f5 while in the view the buttons work and appear how they should

- nsviper - 2011-07-20

Hey ZombieRobot, just wondered how v3.0 coming along? and have u managed to squeeze in the Wide Banner views for TV Shows? Wink

(I tried to have a go myself, but got very badly lost in all that XML Eek)

Will sort out the final touches this weekend just getting time to code is the hard part at the moment no wide banners yet i have done a heap of behind the scenes coding restructured a lot of stuff that has taken the most of my time only new things are all the classic views classic info screen music recently added choose between songs and albums re worked home screen but now i have done all that it makes it easy to add new stuff so what i will do is this weekend upload what i got hopefully its all done (will upload anyway) then i will move onto banner views random item script redesigned video osd to show movie cover and release that and so on i want to add around 3 things each update and push them out to get showmix back to speed.

that banner view looks awesome i once coded up something just like it but never added it because i broke a lot of stuff didn't know much code then

- nsviper - 2011-07-20

can't wait Big Grin

yeh its the TV Banner view from Aeon Nox - my favourite layout for TV shows anyway...

nsviper Wrote:can't wait Big Grin

yeh its the TV Banner view from Aeon Nox - my favourite layout for TV shows anyway...

Thought so Big Noid has done a fantastic job with nox

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-07-24

ZombieRobot Wrote:Thought so Big Noid has done a fantastic job with nox

Very true however ZombieRobot your accomplishments at keeping Aeon Showmix alive shouldn't be knocked.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-25

Thanks hunter killer!

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-25

For those who dare i have uploaded a [wip] copy of showmix 3.0 it can be found on first page of thread remember its a work in progress and also pre-eden so you need the latest on nightly builds of xbmc it can be buggy at the best of times but should have an official 3.0 pre-eden release with all the bug fixes very soon just thought some may want to have a play.

If you find bugs i probably know about it so no need to report as i fix all these dam bugs that keep popping up i will update the home thread with more stable releases as i go

Thank you - Yokozuna - 2011-07-25

ZombieRobot - Congratulations on your hard work reviving "Aeon Showmix" and giving it a second life!

People following your thread will have no issue with there being bugs in the code. We will all get behind you by providing positive feedback and assist you wherever we can.

I am sure that I am not alone with saying thank you for your giveback to the XBMC community.

Keep up the great work.

Regards
Yokozuna